Do you guys actually think trump has a chance?

there is a disturbing amount of right-wingers on here that support Drumpf, but Drumpf supporters are not common in the real world. Many of his supporters on this website are not even American and the majority of Americans despise him. 

Bernie is rising everyday and its already been proven that he would crush Drumpf in a general election. personally I hate Hillary Clinton but I will take her over Drumf and the same goes for most Americans. 
You think Trump actually has a chance? Laughing 
Comments576
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
not a chance; he's dangerously unqualified for the job. with trump as the republican nominee, i'm 99% sure that hillary will be our next president :P
And it will be because of the voting fraud and manipulation, not because people decided for her. Hillary is being planted, not elected by the American people.
Comment hidden
all of that aside, she's better than Trump which is the only reason I'm gonna vote for her. 
Yes. America doesn't have it's poor reputation for no reason. Enough people are childish enough to vote for him because they like that he doesn't use politically correct language, and enough people are childish enough to let this happen because petty political differences and opinions are more important than defeating Trump. Trump is the punishment America deserves. 
People like him for his right-wing economics, his stance on the 2nd Amendment, his stance against Islam and illegal immigration, his border policies, and his nationalism. The fact that he hasn't been cowed into being PC is just icing on the cake.
And TV's most childish celebrity will totally pull all that off. 

I find it kind of ironic how the same people who bashed Obama for "lacking experience" and "just being a celebrity" are now Trump supporters. 

But like I said, it's not like the left is any better. They care far more about their candidate rivalries and bitching about which bathrooms transexuals can use then stopping a guy who makes Dubya look professional from becoming president. Why doesn't America just take a bath with its toaster, it'll save time. 
Oh right, I forgot that being on a celebrity show was the only thing he's ever accomplished.

Say what you want about Trump, he's a success and his policies are what a lot of Americans want right now. At first the left didn't take him seriously, but the virulent mockery at this point smacks of desperation if you ask me.
Something reeks of desperation. 
I support Trump because no other candidate is willing to voice himself/herself against the tidal wave of Muslims and Islam.

While I don't support Trump's economic policies, I can sympathize with a lot of the GOP's right-wing economics. I certainly don't support a lot of Trump's social policies, but then a lot of that is left to the states, and I don't live there right now.
You support Trump because your a fucking racist pice of shit. 
He is a dumbass and/or (most likely) a troll, but nothing he said makes him racist. Unless you know something about this guy I don't. 
Which part is dumb?

Capitalism has done America wonders. The whole world benefits from free military and healthcare-subsidies that the USA pays through it's high military and healthcare spending.

I disagree with many of Trump's social policies, but isn't most of that left to the states anyway?
I think Trump is a likely next president. Whether or not that is a good thing is an entirely different matter.
Trump has zero chance of winning this election mark my words. 
I wish you were right. God willing the sane half of America will pull their heads out of their asses and forget about bathroom rights and Hillary doing whatever the hell makes Hillary so "evil" and stop a fucking reality show star from becoming president. This is seriously like something out of a bad comedy movie from the '80s. 
I'm pretty sure Hillary is evil, just not for the reason conservatives go after.
Possibly. What reasons do you suspect? 
If Americans were smart, they'd have told the GOP AND Democratic parties to shove it decades ago.