White genocide

Some of you guys seem to be conning the term white genicode Around a lot ever since the rush of immigrants came.I wonder why. It's not like they are going to stay forever and force you learn their ways. By all means they want to leave and go home! Thoughts?

Since some of you are concern of the white race dying out I have a solution. Start getting busy in bed! Have as many children as possible!
Comments218
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm all colors...
what do I win?
:dummy:
Yay!
I shall give it to the orphans of Zandar 4!
Pony Genocide...

Cross: *Singing* THEY WANT GENOCIDE! ANTI-RACIST IS CODE WORD FOR ANTI-PONY!

Zeus: No it is not you fail logic...

Zecora: Why dd ponies do this right to my face..

Gilda: You get used to ponies doing this eventually!
Read about South Africa? What they did to the white farmers? Chanting "kill the farmer, shoot the Boer?" Well, they also used machetes, but that's neither here nor there. My point is, a demographic shift is not genocide, unless you are murdering people to achieve it.
I thought they meant the White genoicde that went on with Horror films, 80% of which are all-white :P
Welcome to internet, where frustrated people just love to bitch about first world problems!
The aftermath of first world problems are felt in the poorer countries. These "white genocide" idiots have no grasp of what the true problems and solutions are. It's all "black and white" to them.
 I have no idea what the white genocide and all that is about but..

immigrants immigrate. They don't go home . They want to be permanent and make a new life and become citizens of whatever country.
Evolution will eventually phase out race completely. It is obsolete-- we don't need separate races to survive anymore. We no longer need dark skin to protect us from sun damage nor light skin to generate vitamin D more effectively.
I detect a lot of racism and hostility in this thread. 
That's normal for the Politics forum.
We need less people.
The white supremacists on this forum are fucking idiots. Jesus.
And they're the majority.
They're not the majority. They simply have the energy of the insane, and their constant blather drives away most people, right or left leaning.
And those people is needed.
Glad I haven't met them yet. I'm black.
"white supremacists" "fucking idiots"

Redundancy! NOO 
(I know my post will attract half of the forum to argue with me so, whatever)

"White genocide" is due to the fact that the younger generations is no longer fearful of the expectations of their own race. They're no longer expectant to have a shit load of kids, take care of the elders, fit society's mold, etc. So they explore and find new people to hang with. That's why the push to help the refugees is big. Because they talk to people outside their race and find out a lot of stuff about them.

Practically, the younger white generations can finally chill and actually have fun. They're no longer force to carry the power banner so they have less kids and more time for themselves. They no longer have to get married and have ten kids to sustain the population. Plus there is a lot of interracial mixing because the whole stick to your race bullshit is bullshit.

You'll see more of the race genocide type in conservative groups. They either don't want to lose the power they have over the younger groups or want a mate for themselves.
Some people just have to learn the hard way...