Radical islam specific types of terror activities in the west

www.theguardian.com/uk-news/20…

So things like acid attacks, FGM,  forcing little kids into marriage and raping them is something that is isolated to the Muslim community in the west.I think the solution is to have the death penalty or life sentence for those specific crimes and creating new laws that target specific Muslim crimes to keep the streets of Europe safe.

I'd even recommend public castration and Roman style public crucifixion, but the traitorous libs will never stand for it.

So what do you propose be done to stop crimes that are committed specifically by Muslim fundamentalists in the west?
Comments65
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The 2 acid splashers in this case happens to be white Britons that converted so deporting them is gonna be a problem...
They can be ovened, then. 
well, I think there are already categories in place to deal with hate crimes
declare open season!
Why do you even post such nonsense when you have to know it's easily debunked?

So things like acid attacks, FGM,  forcing little kids into marriage and raping them is something that is isolated to the Muslim community in the west.

Go look at the story YOU POSTED about acid attacks. It says right there that most of these attacks in the west are being done by young gang members, not religious extremists. Even the incident the article is about was done by two men (brothers) who don't have muslim names.

FGM is a problem in the middle east, africa and Asia, but is not a only "muslim" occurance, but is a methodology of sexual control and dominance which was practiced as long ago as ancient Egypt and as lately as the 60's and 70's n the US & Europe.

Plenty of religions attempt to force children into marriage including some Hindus and even Christians (specifically Mormons).

On top of all that... we're not going to start passing laws to more harshly punish people because douchebag internet trolls don't like those people. Did you really think that was a thing that was gonna happen?
"Why do you even post such nonsense when you have to know it's easily debunked?"

Because he's a psychopath with a lot of time on his hands? I glanced at the article and found this passage interesting, in a horrible way. (The bold texting is mine)

"He was sceptical about the government’s chances of reducing the number of incidents. “Acid violence has become part of society. We need honest conversations about relationships earlier with our young people. Men no longer are trained to love and respect women. If you don’t get what you want it’s not OK to act like this."

Take a look at some of the discussions on DeviantArt, and that starts to look uncomfortably familiar. Remember Wesmeadow, the overweight guy who felt that he was entitled to a popular, physically perfect woman because he was on a diet, who lost his mind when reminded that there are only so many women answering to that description to be found and that 100% of the male population couldn't possibly be in monogamous, mutually faithful relationships with 1% of the female population? And, well, duh, right?    :)

There's this whole "nice guy" movement that often seems to be about Wes' delusion, and the anger about not having impossible expectations getting met is there. What happens when somebody who thinks like that gets a weapon and a chance? I don't remember Rodger being a Muslim, but I do remember him having a few defenders, after his killing spree.
A few brief comments to any newbie reading this who is going to post about how I mean I just was to poor Wes: We are talking about one of those users who posted about the same thing over and over (without mercy), so I'm not pouncing on him over one poorly thought out remark and trying to immortalize it. This guy tried to pressure the rest of us into abandoning our girlfriends and shunning all women, until the great crisis was resolved and he could get the bikini modeling socialite to whom he felt entitled. He was also one of Elliot Rodger's apologists.

While he was stupid to believe that he was ever going to get his gender bent version of Lysistrata going, Wes is not a genuinely nice guy who made a mistake. He's a bottom feeder who can still be found in the forums, and people should know about him, not so that they can "punish" him, but so that they can be careful around him. Any stories he has to tell about things that women supposedly said or did should be treated with extreme skepticism.

The "nice guy" movement on sites like DeviantArt is built around a misnomer. The guys who are in it are anything but nice.
The brothers are Muslim. 
Doesn't say so anywhere, also doesn't even mention religion as a motivating factor in any attacks. I can only go by what information is given.
Got any reasonably reliable sources?
How isn't my source reliable ? 
You can see his Facebook, if you like. ;)
www.facebook.com/billy.midmore

He's a Muslim. 
Get over it. 
Thank you for the facebook link. I do not accept news sources with an admitted or obviously extreme political (or other) bias as credible (This includes Breitbart media). I don't accept MSNBC or the daily kos for the same reasons. And while this attack may have been carried out by a muslim and been based on religious extremism that still doesn't mean that acid attacks are a specifically muslim occurrence as the op claimed. In fact in the 2 countries with the most frequent instances of acid attacks (Bangladesh and india) the motivation for attacks is most often romantic rejection.

www.theguardian.com/world/2015…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_thr…
abcnews.go.com/2020/slideshow?…
View all replies
Thank you for the facebook link. Breitbart is a news organization that admits it has a specific political bias. I do not trust such sources. I don't trust the MSNBC's or the daily Kos's of the world either. And while this attack may have beenby a muslim and may have been based on religious extremism, that does not mean that acid attacks are a muslim only occurrence.
View all replies
Comment hidden
Does it say anything about religious gangs in the article? No, it does not. In fact the article doesn't mention religion in any way shape or form. Neither in general, nor in this specific instance.

Also you should get better news links. Sputnik News is literally owned by the Russian Government, Pamela Gellar is a noted Islamaphobe who funded a series of ad campaigns literally designed to convince Muslims to convert, and Mr. Conservative isn't even a news source, it's a blog where readers can submit their own damn articles.
They are white Britons who converted to Islam.
Part of the conversion process is taking a Muslim Name, they don't have one.
Not many people wan to go through the hassle of legal name change.
So no proof whatsoever that they are muslim, the article never mentions it, in fact the article never mentions religion at ALL.
The article doesn't prove it at all. The woman who got burn kept reporting the guys for harassment. The boyfriend even knew one of the attackers.
Only 6% of terrorism in the US are Islamic extremists. The rest goes as: 5% communist extremists, 7% Jewish extremists, 16% others, 24% left wing extremists, and 42% belongs to latinos.
www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/not-…

In Europe 84% of the terror attacks belong to separatists. Only 0.4% are from Islamist terrorists.
www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/terr…

Seriously anyone who believes into any of the crap you say is outright dumb.