Gaddafi: The Green Book

I'm wondering what are other peoples thoughts on Gaddafi's green book?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds2rnR…

if you get a chance listen to it and share your thoughts on it.
Comments21
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
well all of middle eastern and islamic leaders watched as france cannibalized libya. now they are experiencing the same thing. poetic justice.
I am currently reading a copy online out of curiosity. 

This is my opinion mind you but I feel his idea of Direct Democracy leads way too easily for abuse of one power to take control and keep control.  It tries to solve the problems of Communism and Capitalism, but lacks a Constitution of core beliefs.  I also feel it ignores the rights of the minority and only focuses on the educated and able bodied. 
From Novuso: "Gaddafi kicked out the French"
:facepalm:
No, Libya was never a French colony. It was actually part of the Ottoman empire until the early 20th, then became an Italian colony. It became independent over a decade before Qaddafi seized power.

President Obama was not the first US president to bomb Libya, that was Ronald Reagan in 1986.
What is "French North Africa". 
well what do you think of the information put forward in the green book?
and he was murdered by the ruling elites of the world for thinking like that :shrug:
He gave newly wed a huge sum of money
Cars at production price
feul 1/5 the cost compared to the west
free healthcare and it's the best healthcare in the middle east
free education
free public transportation
etc

He wanted to help ALL of africa build their infrastructure and the African Union to be a true union to resist imperialism and western imperialist trade tactic.

I am 100% against democracy and I would let billions of peasants die to abolish it!
Comment Flagged as Spam
How did a country that is dirt poor pay for all those things? It is because they had debt free money and wasn't beholden to Rothschild owned bank.

Coz they had debt free money BACKED BY GOLD AND OIL.
Thank you Comrade Stalin. 
Not sure if you're addressing me but I seriously hope you aren't comparing me with Stalin friend. 
It is not directed at you. 

The line: "I am 100% against democracy and I would let billions of peasants die to abolish it!"  Has me concerned and sound like something a dictator would scream. 
I'm just the guy that makes profit off wars and ramp up the casualties, I'm nothing like Gaddafi or Stalin nor do I share their beliefs.I'm counting on democracy to kill most people and abolish itself while I make lots of profit off it, I'm gonna be the winner no matter which side wins.

Democracy is an affront to me and it has nothing to do with mainstream political ideas.
View all replies
Thanks for sharing, I think he was abosultly correct that representational democracy is a shame and only direct democracy is true freedom. the only problem with that is that you need a well educated population to grasps the ideas of the major decision making. I only wish I could have known more about the man before his death instead of the monsterious madman that the west painted him as. 
Comment Flagged as Spam
well if we really want to get down to it. democracies don't work that well. I personally think that decisions should be arrived at based on evidence. The ruling bodies of the world aren't as intelligent as they think they are. just the masses aren't as well organized as they could be. I've seen some theoretical models for running society that I think would work but are far to radical for most people to feel comfortable with as it requires them to surrender the freedom of choice that they think they have. So many things on earth are already automated and run quit well without human interference the same should be with government

Zmerge i think is a solid proposal it needs a proof of concept though

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttH75K…
Comment Flagged as Spam
Thanks for sharing mate.