An American Beheading..... By a Christian Extremist

Yes, believe it or not, Christians are capable of extreme acts of violence in accordance with their faith ;) In this case, we got college roommates, in which one (a devout christian) beheads his roommate with a sword because he thought the roommate is conducting witchcraft. 

A deeply Christian college student in Oklahoma allegedly nearly decapitated the son of a state trooper with a sword because the victim practiced witchcraft, police say.
Isaiah Marin of Stillwater was charged Thursday with first-degree murder in the attack that killed 19-year-old Jacob Andrew Crockett a day earlier.
The two had been playing cards with a third pal, Marin's brother, when Marin removed the 'large black sword' from its sheath and began swinging it around, court records obtained by Mail Online show.
Devout Christian Isaiah Marin , 21, allegedly hacked 19-year-old Jacob Crockett (right) with a sword because of the victim's interest in witchcraft
Crockett, the son of an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper, suffered several stab wounds and had his head 'mostly severed' from his body
'I would never cut you, bro,' Marin assured his brother when asked to be careful.
Moments later, the brother told police, he heard 'the sound of someone getting stabbed.'
He looked up and saw blood gushing out of Crockett's chest.
Crockett, the son of an Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper, suffered several stab wounds and had his head 'mostly severed' from his body. Cops found him lying in a pool of blood.
Marin ran from the scene, sword in hands, and called police from a restaurant parking lot.
'I murdered someone,' he told the dispatcher, according to court records. 'I hacked them to death with a machete.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic…
Comments31
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Also, in other breaking news;

Queen Anne's Dead.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne,_Qu…
Welp there is a psychopath... In the Middle East the only difference is that the men who do it are harder to arrest... 
I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything about this, since I live in Oklahoma.  Then I saw the date.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here, OP.  I think most of us know every religion can have extremists.  A Muslim beheaded a woman near Oklahoma City last year, too.  That one was motivated both by radical Islam and the man's hatred of white people.  
you know the difference though?

1 is acting alone, the other? has a psudo country of extremists...  now go run along
Great, now everyone coddle the beheader and regard everyone who calls him a murderer an evil racist christian-phobe. Like the left does with muslims.

Also, I demand we accommodate him with his every need if he goes to prison(which would be racist to send him to prison)
In addition, let's all shout "but Muslims do this!!!!" or "the Middle east does that!!!!!"
But I want him to drop the soap...
Oh no, back to the dark ages.....
I guess he never got the memo that medieval Christianity was now considered wrong.
For one thing this belongs in philosophy and religion forum not politics.

2nd, just because you are a christian does not mean one is free of sin. People are still people and they can be blinded, even by their own faith. I already saw a pastor who was manipulative on the Investigation Discovery channel, who told the church he was God him self, started to beat the children as Jesus was punish for his sins, and even have a group of adults for beating each other into righteous submission.
My country is predominantly Christian, but ahahahah theren't are fools who believe in the Witchcraft! Me too!
There are millions of Christians and it is possible that among them there is some mad, and certainly no Christian would agree with these acts.
Then in other religions the deaths are not two or three but hundreds every day, and also supported by their relative states, and by a lot of people.
Also athiests are capable of extreme acts of violence, like the religious victims that ended up in the gulags. Shrug 
Why can't the law enforce the all written "Hate Speech" be erased from the "Bible, Torah , Koran and Hadith ... Any other so called religions, that purports violence ...
There is. Its though shall not murder. 
It would be a nice idea! But I think that some religion would not accept. :( (Sad) 
No religion in the West, should be above our Secular Laws ... No book should be allowed to brainwashed our people in Gods name ...to kill or hurt another human being ... Enforce each religion to edit out ...the Hate Speech within them ... 
Well not only in the west.. it should be so in all the world!
The worst crimes are in fact in Middle Eastern countries. 
actually highest crime rates are in latin america and south africa

www.google.com.tr/search?q=cri…

kuwait has way much less crime rate than usa
I did not mean murders in general but related to religious reasons 
Yes I agree all the world should do this ... But let's enforce it in the West first, where our laws override the religious one's ... 
That is indeed undeniable. 
What is your link supposed to be proving ? 
Apparently that witch forgot his shield charms.
I always tell Muslims that a crime doesn't justify another. It is funny how many of them try to justify crimes done by Muslim extremist, by showing crimes done by Christian extremist.

A crime is a crime. The fact that many Muslims and a few Christians engage in criminal activity doesn't make them right :shrug: