Hungary on the spotlight again for 'concentration camp'

www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5VdsU…

Criminals getting treated like criminals is a good thing in my opinion, those leftist media bent on European genocide just keeps pushing propaganda for mass immigration.

I personally think that Hungary is doing it right and other EU member states should follow.
Comments352
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
And a tiny update. One of the poor-poor refugees who was captured by the Hungarian authorities is so poor that he had 7 passports, has 5 cars and a fishing boat in Cyprus, has a pretty large house and such. So our intelligence service is really curious why a man with a financial background like this disguises himself as refugee and want to enter into the EU so "desperate". Oh, did I mention that he is part of Tablighi Jamaat, which is a terrorist group? Of course for liberals its all a "conspiracy theory", but here is the article, use Google Translate to read it. And I link HVG, which is a liberal newspaper, so even the brain dead liberals can't come with their usual BS that its just a racist Hungarian propaganda.).
hvg.hu/itthon/20150923_Het_utl…

Poor refugees. Yeah, right. We can see that.

And another news; George Soros and his liberal pals are behind this mass immigration, helping them even with "immigrant smuggling pamphlets". Once again, use Google Translate to translate the article.
www.hirado.hu/2015/09/22/kezik…

And before someone would say that the aforementioned smuggler guide book is fiction, it was first reported by Sky News. These little "immigrant smuggling pamphlets" are printed by the Open Society Foundation, which is one of the companies of George Soros and his liberal freak pals. Here is the original Sky article.
news.sky.com/story/1551853/sky…
And the latest; five foreign "civilian activist" (a.k.a. liberal civilian organization freak) was arrested in Turkey for abetting refugees (a.k.a. conspiring against the locals.).
www.dailysabah.com/syrian-cris…
www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxs3NY…

The EU is forcing eastern European members to accept the refugees.
They may try, but we won't accept that, regardless they want. Sorry, but no one is enforcing anything onto Hungary, Slovenia, the Czech Republic or Romania. Our and their presidents already told to Brussels that they can forget this stupid quota in our case.
In the video, they seem to be laughing ... Anyway ...whats the matter with a few bacon butties ... I love'em ...
As the two liberal idjet, Zetikla and I-hate-trolls blocked me, as that's their only way to win an argument, I answer here. How many thinks what I do in Hungary? According to our latest polls, 84%. How many thinks the same in France? According to the Le Figaro's latest poll 88%. How many thinks the same in Poland? According to the latest poll, 80%. And the list goes on and on and on. So, maybe not I'm the idiot here, but you dumb, fanatic ignorant liberals.

And Zetikla. If you're working against our country, its not your country.
oh boy, cant wait until all these nationalist knowitall will storm in to continue their glorious fight against the evil evil immigrants

listen, the problem here isnt the liberals, nor the fact that the solution needs to be solved

The problem is that were still not having an official solution to this, by that im talking about ACTUAL FUCKIN SOLUTION

But whatever, I dont feel like arguing with people who will surely attack me because they cant see further than their nose like many people here
Funny how the "liberals" are never to blame, but those pesky nationalists are...
Funny how nationalists barely do.anything useful other than spouting their hate campaign 
Probably because of their cowardly adversaries restricting free speech...

Nationalists are crushing liberal dogma from an intellectual standpoint.
lol, what a bunch of bull

Im not sure that nationalism and intellect goes together, not in this hellhole country that is
How many people in Hungary think like IstvanSzaboIfj, would you say?
Unfortunatly waay to many people are equally as ignorant him

Oh well, those ppl like to live in their own reality
It's a crazy place they're living in. I wonder if the Hungarian Jews should start packing. Did you see your countryman's comments about setting up concentration camps? He said this to a Jewish user, who he threatened to have put into one of those camps.
I unfortunatly know his kind too well, hes that type of person who would literally beat you up if you dare to disagree with him, hes just one of those psychopath nationalist who think that racism covered as patriotism makes it suddenly okay

I feel ashamed for him because he sure as heck doesnt pictures a good image of our country

Trust me, the few still sane percentage of us do not approve that kind of behaviour, at all. A solution is needed, this isnt something anybody is denying despite the popular accusations

However dare I say that this is not the way to go
Sometimes I think about moving back to Hungary but I keep finding more and more reasons not to. The government, the majority of people (his kind) etc. According to him, I'm a traitor because I was born in this country (I'm Hungarian).
Same here

Mondjuk úgy, hogy hülye embereken nem lehet segíteni
View all replies
And as of this moment the Hungarian Army is officially in the game as well. :) This is what the liberals wanted to stop today, no matter the cost, as they don't like that we want to defend ourselves. But as of today with 151 Yes, 12 No, and 27 Abstain votes the Army now has the authorization to protect the border (In the past the commie-liberal governments built down the army and stripped them from most of their rights, including to protect our borders, just as these freaks always do throughout Europe whenever they're in power. Now finally the army got their defensive rights back.).

Fort Hungary vs. European Liberals = 1 : 0
Looks like another Hungarian poster showed up above and he's a nationalist hating liberal lol.
Yep, you see that right. But I don't really care about him as I know how to handle his kind. And he already blocked me as he didn't really like what he has heard (Basically I've just informed him about reality.). Typical of his kind.
They all must be doing poorly in school.
I don't have "any arts, any favorites, no other activity" because DeviantArt doesn't seem like a good place to set up a long term presence. What's the point to doing any of that when I'm just going to deactivate this account in the near future?

"
Please tell me, why would they take your word over mine?"

Because I haven't asked them to take my word for anything, you chemically unbalanced whackadoodle? Your mania is out in the open and you've openly stated that you intend to deal dishonorably. You've proudly announced the fact of your own bigotry, going so far as to gloatingly tell a Jewish poster that you are going to have him and the other Jews put in concentration camps. Nobody has to take my word to know that. All they need to do is follow the link and then look at the rest of your writing. When you write this

"
Oh, and yes, I'm manipulative and tricky"

but then say this

"
That's the reason I also tell openly everything. I play with open cards"

the only people who aren't going to see the contradiction are the people who choose not to see the contradiction, because they're just as crazy and just as hateful as you are. If that's the kind of people who use DeviantArt, then why would I want to get more deeply involved with this community? I'm not really all that desperate to read poorly written superhero fanfiction and look at Sonic the Hedgehog recolorings.
Ah, i-hate-trolls, the other paid to comment idiot, who is on DeviantArt to stir the shit and blocking people just as that other idiot do. If anyone checks his profile you can see that he doesn't have any arts, any favorites, no other activity. He is here on DA because that's his job to disinform people, to lie.

i-hate-trolls. Please tell me, why would they take your word over mine? Unlike you I dare to use my own name, my own true identity. Furthermore as everyone can see I'm from the country about we're talking, so I know better than some fucked up paid to comment idiot from the United States what is going on in my home, be it present events, ancient history and such.

Oh, and yes, I'm manipulative and tricky, but only with people like you and that other clown, joedunphy, so everyone can see what spineless liars both of you're. The fact is that I don't have to lie as truth hurts your fucked up kind a lot more than anything else. That's the reason I also tell openly everything. I play with open cards as that's the only thing against you can't do anything. Unlike you, I have nothing to hide. Unlike you, I don't have lie about anything.