Facts about planned parenthood

All I want to know is what's true and what isn't 
Comments23
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sale of fetal tissue is legal unambiguously and has been going on for decades no problem. What's illegal is selling the tissue for a profit - which PP is adamant they haven't done. The law doesn't specify what the cost of processing or shipping is or what process "processing" entails.

By the way, it's the same deal with adult tissue. It's nothing special just because it's fetal tissue. They do the exact same things with dead adults in funeral homes.

It's often the case that these companies will pay a fee for using a room and a fee for transportation and what the clinic does with that money is up to them. They're not really paying for the actual tissue. If a clinic rents a room out at $500/hr then they're not really profiting on the sale of the human cells, they're profiting on the renting of rooms. Same deal for transportation and processing. That's the loophole.

What the recent videos are claiming to show is that PP and companies are in fact profiting by price-fixing since the company brochure that they send to clinics says it'll help finance and grow the clinic. Whether that means profiting under the table or is just marketing fluff is unclear. The anti-abortion groups (including the group that edited the video) want it to seem like they're selling actual tissue but that's not really the case. It's more subtle than that.
"What's illegal is selling the tissue for a profit "

The president of planned parenthoods medical council is on video haggling prices for profits.

Do you people work really hard at denying facts and just making shit up?

"
The anti-abortion groups (including the group that edited the video)"

THEY DIDN'T 'EDIT' THE FUCKING VIDEO!  The video in it's entirety is up for anyone to see.

It seems as though you don't the difference between doctoring a video and editing sections of video for convenience. All three hours of the video was put online by the same group that put the clips up.

Enough with your lies.
:roll: whatever you want to tell yourself so you can keep being angry about nothing
You're better off researching for yourself instead of asking this forum. I can already promise you there's some nutters and conspiracy theorists around here.
Yeah, like all the pro-abortion nutjobs who claim this to be a hoax.
Really? I hadn't noticed 
So far you've been given a "bombshell" expose from the right wing blog breitbart.com, and another one who says "they must be hiding something".... and that's all.

:la: The Evidence!!!
There is a video showing babies were born alive prior to their organs being harvested you fucking twat.

StemExpress is trying to block these videos from being released.

The president of Planned Parenthods Medical Counsel is on video haggling prices for baby parts for profit -- That is illegal and absolutely revolting.

It is quite obvious you are not reading whats going on, you are only reading what you are supposed to think.
Are they being accused of anything other then selling products of consenting abortions to medical facilities and is selling  aborted subjects actually illegal if it is then they need to be investigated if not then it's no one else's business 
Who are they allegedly selling parts to what are people buying them for?
Organizations like StemExpress.
Don't know what that it is
Here
BOMBSHELL: INVESTIGATOR SAYS STEMEXPRESS BOUGHT INTACT DEAD BABIES FROM PLANNED PARENTHOOD
www.breitbart.com/big-governme…
Now you're saying they're killing  babies born alive and then selling them?
it's called a partial birth abortion. i believe one of those leaked videos had something to do with that... 
You have their name...Start researching, I can't read the articles for you.
So they're selling aborted subjects to medical research facilities unless they actually broke the law there's nothing worth condemning 
That the lawyers of Planned Parenthood are only trying to get the video leaks to stop BECAUSE something is being hidden from the public.

That the San Fransicko federal judge erroneously ruled in favor of PP, going along with the argument that threats and danger may be imminent against the group because of the video leaks.

That Planned Parenthood is obviously hiding things, thereby, people like me have every reason to claim they are breaking the law, due to suspicious coverup attempts and the videos already at hand.

That much I can tell you is true.
Is selling parts of aborted subjects illegal and I mean literally illegal 
From what I have been hearing, yes- and it's compounding the severity of the nature if it is indeed being done with taxpayer dollars.
Then they did something wrong, they broke the law
It's true.

Everything liberals are claiming to be lies and a 'hoax' is all true.  Planned Parenthood profits from baby body parts, and have even used babies that were born. 

Another fun fact about planned parenthood is it was created to eradicate blacks from the North American continent, and is a eugenics operation.

On a side note, there was recently a woman who formerly worked at planned parenthood and quit when she saw an ultra sound of a baby while it was being aborted and the baby recoiled in pain.