Greek genocide

Anyone else considers the EU government to be a rogue terrorist organization that has no legitimacy whatsoever?

I wonder why the media still tries to push the idea that there's mass starvation in North Korea these days when there's actually none, but there's actually plenty of people dying on the streets of Greece right now and the media doesn't even cover it.

Democracy, freedom of speech and freedom of press are bad jokes and I guess it's kinda karma for the Greeks in a way for inventing such an evil ideology.

The most sickening part that proves those ideals to be a facade would be all the peasants who refused to help the Greek people and take pleasure in watching them having to resort to crimes and cannibalism to survive, to see them be an empty husk and be reduced to violent animals devoid of human decency and dignity.

This is basically the same trick the English used to commit genocide on the Irish which they called a famine.

The EU is an affront to human rights, human lives and human dignity!

#boycottEU
Comments93
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Oh, I know some guys like you. They live in USA and spend all day bitching about how USA is so evil and terrible and shouldn't negotiate with Arab Nations and shouldn't tolerate Latino Immigration, and is at fault for everything bad.

Then what do they do? They shake their fist, snarl, groan and moan - they have some cheese with their whine! Nacho Cheese!!  NACHO!!

Then they continue to live in this country they hate so much and spend all day bitching about. 
Hey, do you guys have some room in Greece for a bunch of angry SJW's who hate everybody?
1. What is your Evidence that North Korea does not have starvation?
2. What is your Evidence that Greece has "plenty" of people dying - and what are they dying from?
How many are plenty, anyway?

You think the following things are a joke?  Lets take them away from you then?

a. Democracy - Okay, do you want Monarchy back? How did that work for you?
b. Freedom of Speech/Press - Do you want to return to your Axis Powers?
I thought you only flipped to the winning side?

1.What evidence do you have that there are Starvation in North Korea now?

2.Video below and a quick search on youtube and google will reveal that rioters and criminals have ramped up the death toll and it is directly related to the austerity measures and economic situation of Greece.They are dying from violence, suicides and starvation.

a.An authoritarian non democratic technocracy works fine
b.freedom of speech/press are nothing more than shackles for the mind since the media bias is clear to those above peasant intellect.There should be no freedom of speech for peasants since they don't have the mental capacity for great thoughts.
1. You made a claim. The burden of evidence is on you to prove the claim. I asked you what your proof is.
You are trying to shift the burden of proof which is a fallacy.

2. What?  Are you serious?
You are shifting your burden of proof again, this time trying to give me a burden of research.

a. No.
b. Busted. You are exposed as a troll. Goodbye.
 "EU government to be a rogue terrorist organization"

Laughing 
stopped reading after seeing that.
I'm with this guy.
Don't bother with this self-proclaiming "Philhellene" troll... Greetings from Greece, btw.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nP3g7…

Greece has overwhelmingly approved a second set of reforms demanded by its European creditors. This decision has cleared the way for talks on a multi-billion euro bailout.

More violence erupted as a response.
Comment Flagged as Spam
It's funnier that none of the western media covers the living conditions in Greece right now and the warzone-like violence between the Greek people and government agents.
The Axis in WWII had control of Greece.

The EU is trying to take control of Greece again.

The EU is garbage.
Greece fucked up in 1821.
Greece fucked up in 1922.
Greece fucked up in 1946.
Greece fucked up in 1974.
Greece still fucking up in 2015.
You can't blame the EU for that.
Irrelevant my ass. Their current predicament is theif fault only. Had they not lied about their fucked up economy, they wouldn't be in such a big mess.
No, it IS irrelevant. I don't care who "lied" and who didn't.

If you're talking about Capitalism being the fucked up economy, that's one thing. But ignoring the history of the Greeks being conquered by the Germans in WWII is ahistorical.
Ignoring the history of...Laughing 
Hey dumbass, do you even know where I come from? Did you even check? Are you trying to teach me my country's own history? No, thanks, I already know it better than all of you combined. And again: "Irrelevant" my ass. Greece won't learn from its mistakes, Greece will keep on making the same mistakes 4ever, it is Greece's fault. This whole situation is like the Asia Minor Catastrophe, where the uneducated people of Greece voted for those who promised to end the war, even though it was pretty obvious from the start that they'd keep the war going and that the whole thing would end up to be a disaster. Which it was. And now, back in January, it was SYRIZA who won the elections by promising to end austerity in Greece even though it was obvious from the start that they would fuck everything up. Which they did.
Déjà vu...Unimpressed 
Also, the argument of Nazi Germany conquering Greece almost 100 years ago is complete trash. Only someone desparate would use it. Or someone who has no arguments to present whatsoever.Bored
Try and become a little more interesting before replying to my comment or else miss out on doing so.
Oh, I know some guys like you. They live in USA and spend all day bitching about how USA is so evil and terrible and shouldn't negotiate with Arab Nations and shouldn't tolerate Latino Immigration, and is at fault for everything bad.

Then what do they do? They shake their fist, snarl, groan and moan - they have some cheese with their whine! Nacho Cheese!!  NACHO!!

Then they continue to live in this country they hate so much and spend all day bitching about.  Hey, do you guys have some room in Greece for a bunch of angry SJW's who hate everybody?
View all replies
I am NOT a dumbass. I don't care where you come from. Yes I checked and I don't care. I don't care if you think it's Greece's fault or not. It is irrelevant.

Everyone and their grandma knows the ineffectiveness of SYRIZA when it comes to the situation and everyone knows it's the EU's fault. Basic logic. Learn it.

Also not even close to 100 years. World War II was from 1939 to 1945. Not 1915. Again basic logic. Learn it.
View all replies
LMFAO Greeks just want an unlimited line of credit, and to never have to pay it back. They are responsible for every single dollar of the hole they are in. Why should other countries, companies, groups, or even individuals who lent them money by buying their bonds not demand to get paid what they are owed?

Eventually they will wind up being set adrift from the economic and political power of the EU. They'll wind up another backwater country no one has any real interest in. Or they can man the hell up, pay what they owe, and show the world that their word means something. Ireland damned sure did.
50% youth unemployment, people dying on the streets from starvation and violence.

They are in worse shit than North Korea and nobody says a damm thing coz banks and democratically elected government did it instead of a dictator.
Ask Greeks if they would choose to have what they have now or live under Kim Jong Il... I'm betting they'd say they were happy as pigs in shit right now.
I bet the unemployed ones will say they 'd rather live under a dictatorship in exchange for jobs, that goes for the people of Detroit who aren't gangbangers, drug dealers and hos.
I grew up an hour from Detroit. Most of us would tell you to shove your dictatorial communist bullshit directly up your well used poop chute.