Forcing diversity on schools will improve learning abilities of inferior white students

www.theguardian.com/education/…

He claimed that greater racial integration in schools would improve community cohesion and increase the educational attainment of ethnic groups, such as white children, who are currently falling behind.

White children are the ones who are doing least well. Those white children who are in schools where there are a lot of high-performing minorities tend to do better. There is something about sitting in class with those kids that improves performance ... We are trying to prepare children for a diverse world – schools should reflect that.”

Seems like another propaganda to destroy native Britons.My reaction to their 'study'

Yao Ming Meme by LeCatinga

Anyone actually believe the propaganda that being in a racially diverse schools improves children's academic performance?
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If the white Britons perform worse academically, wouldn't that screw over the Indian students to be in the same classroom? It'd drag the Indians down.

This really doesn't have anything to do with racial diversity but rather to do with differences in intelligence. If you have a school where less intelligent white students are segregated from more intelligent white students, the smarter students will perform better and the less intelligent will perform worse. So integration is not really the answer unless you want everyone to be average.
I don't know if racial diversity has anything to do with it but perhaps those schools just have students who know where they want to go with their lives? Knowing what you want and having the will to get you there certainly has a big impact on one's marks. I was lazy in highschool and my first few years in varsity so I didn't do that well but once I got some drive to get somewhere and make something of myself so I can contribute to the world and science, marks shot up because I wanted to do well, be proud of myself and most of all get those goals in the bag.

What do you think?
Oh my god. I am so sick of this identity politics diversity bs. Of course it doesn't help.
And here's why white kids are doing worsen in school. They are rarely disciplined, are given lower expectations, and have barely any responsibilities given or reinforced by parents. Getting more diversity in school won't help. Unless maybe we could talk intellectual diversity. I'd be open to that.
White kids may be doing worse in schools (if such is the case) because the teachers are multicult-loving anti-white Leftist ideologues, who encourage non-whites to be proud of their history and culture, while whites are taught to be guilty for being born, and while their history and culture is ignored or denigrated. The very cult of diversity is demoralising. It implies that fewer whites in a given location is something to be celebrated. The propaganda of multiculturalism implies that there was something lacking in white society that necessitated a need for 'enrichment' by other cultures.

The darker aspects of other cultures are glossed over or ignored in history lessons, while the darker episodes of white history are dwelled upon, and nothing positive is said about white achievements or identity. That just might have an impact on morale and performance. Are you going to thrive when you get subjected to this degrading and psychologically abusive treatment?

White-slavery-school-300x197 by intermetal

Nothing gets said about the Arab/Turkish/North African slave trade that took millions of whites, as well as blacks into bondage. Nothing, to my recollection, is said of the African kingdoms that profited from internal and export-market slave trades, nor the fact that Britain was the first country to abolish slavery on an international basis. The overall message is conducive to white guilt, which is very profitable to those who want to exploit it.
It's as much the parents fault in this for being brainwashed idiots themselves, or not trying harder to fight the lovey dovey bleeding hearts. And is is evil and despicable that these PC Nazi earth nymphs who scream kumbayah the way Jihadis scream for Allah are allowed this much power. They would not be allowed this if everyone else would grow a pair, and start looking for the truth, finding it and revealing it. They have a responsibility to insure that the truth is known, that they know it, so they can destroy the lies. One race is not the evil of the World. This isn't Lotr. This is real life, and all cultures have their own evils, that they perpetrate and continue to. African culture had and still has child sacrifices for medicine magic. The Aztec and Mayan's ripped the hearts out of prisoners. And whats funny is when a guy says to me "Well, the English scalped Indians." Where do you think they learned it?
True, and well said. Some tried to argue that the Europeans invented scalping, but in fact pre-Columbian sites have been found in America with mass graves, the skulls showing evidence of scalping. Plenty of natives volunteered to help Cortes against the Aztecs, too, of course, to end their reign of terror. Can't really imagine a liberal form of the Aztec religion. 
It really disgusts me when anyone tries to put evil as a single colour, gender, religion or whatever. Every single one has had a turn, some have gone on longer, some have been done for decades, some took more lives, some are more inclined to it. But evil is in and of itself a trait of the human race, and no identity can claim a pure image. None of them. But you cannot blur, lie and hide history the way they do without it coming to bite them in the ass. May they wake up before it comes to that, because it will effect us sane people as well. Someone needs to toss some cold water in their faces and wake them up to the reality of the fact.
How is racial diversity supposed to affect learning?  Silly people.  Sounds like they have an ulterior motive.
In the other thread you said that diversity cannot be forced

www.youtube.com/watch?v=23VDky…

Supreme Court, which—in a 7–1 decision—vacated the previous ruling and sent it back to the 5th Circuit for a second hearing. Writing for the majority, Justice Anthony Kennedy explained that the university hadn’t proved 'its admissions program [was] narrowly tailored to obtain the educational benefits of diversity.' Everyone had to try again.

The 5th Circuit returned to the question, and last year it came to the same place: UT’s policy was constitutionally kosher. 'It is equally settled that universities may use race as part of a holistic admissions program where it cannot otherwise achieve diversity,'

Looks like diversity can be forced!
Another youtube link.

The Texas courts are looking at it AGAIN. This time under a different scope.
Needs more diversity and thug life
Snoop by Vernacular