Prime Minister Tony Abbott Despot with Executive Power

▼ Prime Minister Tony Abbott Removes Water to Force Indigenous Peoples from their Land
facebook.com/ourcountryourchoi…

pbs.twimg.com/media/CF-3En5UsA…

----------------------------------

▼ Centrelink and Remote Employment Service Falsified Breaching
aussiepolitics.proboards.com/t…

Prime Minister Tony use Welfare via Falsified Breaches to Silence Criticism
►Prime Minister and Cabinet Letter removing rights scribd.com/doc/261863257
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Abbott wants the traditional owners to move so that it is easier to offer mining leases to corporate friends. He is an idiot, but he is no more an idiot than other historical idiots. Foreign cattle barons (genuinely, Lord Vestey was a Baron, a member of the British Aristocracy) were given leasehold to vast swathes of Australian land, because of course, nobody actually lived in Australia. Now ir is corporate miners.

This is a little bit relevant. It is a brief history of the longest strike ever and the first land rights claim in Australia. It comes with a bonus song.

The Gurindji people wanted their land backOn the 23rd August in 1966, the Gurindji people walked off Lord Vestey's Wave Hill station, the largest cattle ranch in the world at the time, over 5,000 sq miles. It was the start of the longest strike in Australia's history.  The strike lasted 7 years.
It is very important, because, although the strike was initiated over wages, conditions and treatment of the aboriginal workers (According to a Northern Territory inquiry report in 1922 and talking about Vestey -'It was obvious that they had been ... quite ruthless in denying their Aboriginal labour proper access to basic human rights'), it became apparent that it was also about land rights. It became the first land rights claim to get the land back into the hands of it's traditional custodians and out of the hands of those who were granted rights by a government that had no right to be granting those rights (if you are watching Australian current events right now this may sound a little familiar).
There should be a great Australi
Tony Abbott must have got bashed around the head as a child.

He claims to be against violence?

Seems that doesn't apply to him or those he allows to harm others.

Centrelink Agents Personal Vendettas and Falsified Breaching
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Background

I live in a small town where you can be hated by many people without being a bad person.

Many people in small towns have no interest in admitting or disclosing corruption.
It tarnishes there town and risks retaliation, so the moto is “Don’t make waves”.

I don’t see it that way and have been politically active on important local and federal issues.
-----------------

Problems first began 1999 after documenting corrupted and inhuman treatment of Cotton Chippers.
Police, NSW Health & Safety, Centrelink and immigration departments raided the farm.

I was blacklisted which made it impossible to get work in the area.
Centrelink employees were using this against me in protection of Unions and Local involvement.

In an attempt to defend myself I provided a document of events to Centrelink, placed “On My File”.
-----------------

Centrelink

We have a remote Centrelink Agency inside a Shire Council Building.
The Centrelink Agent is also an Employee of the Shire.

When first employed to run the shire building before Centrelink Agent role, this person and husband would close up early and visit friends if no one was around, even though it’s a Government Building.

This employee is loved by Government Department Employees as a work place psychopath who divulges private and personal information about locals far beyond role and duty of ethical standards.
-----------------

Centrelink Experience

One day in the Shire/Centrelink Agency Building the husband of Agent came in yelling violently that they were looking up early and I had to go. I asked the man to calm down which made him worse.

Then about a week later the Agents Husband came in at 4.45 PM with a folding steel sign from front of building and thrust it at me whilst I was seated in the Agency.

I made a complaint to Police which was ignored.
I contacted Centrelink asking to use public phone to avoid violence in Agency which they refused.

I was later forced to use the Agency for an appointment, the Agent Falsified a noncompliance breach claiming I did not attend the meeting for which I was present.

In fact I was present for 2 appointments, both of which Centrelink failed to keep before false breach.
-----------------

Ombudsman

I made a complaint to the Ombudsman and rather then remove the Agent from position they punished me with determination that I did not have to attend the Centrelink Agency.

Moving forward to 2013, the new Employment program for Aboriginal communities was rolled out in my town.

Called “Remote Jobs and Communities Program” under the Portfolio of “Prime Minister & Cabinet” only in a few remote areas with high indigenous population.

The “RJCP” employment Service under “PMC” ignored the letter from Department of Employment and determination by Ombudsman”.
-----------------

Murdi Paaki Employment Service Persecute to cover corruption

The Employment Service “Murdi Paaki” made multiple appointments in the Agency of which I had waver of use by Government as a result of Assault Complaint.

Murdi Paaki done this to defend the Agent and her husband involved with persecuting me.
-----------------

Legal Rights and Justice

I estranged Centrelink and Murdi Paaki and have had no Services since July 2014.
My Electricity was disconnected by NSW Government owned Essential Energy.

The Government can not be allowed to force Malice Harm as a Prerequisite to lawful Basic Services. 

Government has to address Employees and Contractors using position of power for personal vendettas.

I have had No Services or Income Support since August 2014.
Government is now trying to force me onto a Disability Support Pension to cover-up corruption.

I am demanding legal representation to prosecute the Government for Negligence.

Regards,

Gary

www.facebook.com/groups/Centrelink.Law.Reform.Australia

Australian Centrelinks Secret Breaching Triggered Death Toll

Centrelinks Secret Breaching Triggered Death Toll ▼
youtube.com/watch?v=aQucXm33d2…
On May 10th 2010, a senior Centrelink official admitted the obvious, i.e. that Centrelink had never reported breaching triggered fatalities. 3 weeks later, the Employment Minister denied that post breaching terminal outcomes had ever occurred.
I have 2 suppression orders issued by 2 Senate committees that bar me from distributing documents about these deaths, including the refusal of the Federal Police to investigate these deaths.
Since deaths occurred in event state and territory, the federal Police should have investigated in their own 'backyard', the ACT, but they have refused to do so and their letter is now confidential.
Since I cannot copy and distribute copies of that letter, I am simply showing it, and other documents, in this video.(I do not think that YouTube was so well known or so accessible when the 1st suppression order was issued in November 2005.)
Breaching legislation is inconsistent with the constitution; Paragraph 75 of the constitution is quite clear that breach of contract is a matter for the High Court, not Centrelink, to determine if a breach has occurred.
Para' 51 (xxiia) of the constitution requires the gov't to pay benefits to those who need it.
On 8th May 2013 a welfare recipient who had been prosecuted by Centrelink fought back and the high Court tossed out legislation that had no means.
Some 15,000 prosecutions dating back to 2000 are now legally invalid.
This means that by not paying them, welfare recipients will one day SUE and at the moment the legal liability is about $1 Trillion for the 'Breached Generation".

JOIN CENTRELINK LAW REFORM AUSTRALIA ▼ ON FACEBOOK VIA LINK BELOW

facebook.com/groups/Centrelink…
And what is the question? :)
Probably why is Tony Abbot such a massive douchebag who shits on attempts to curb climate pollution and picks on natives?
Maybe a native raped him when he was a child, and now he holds a grudge against them :shrug:
Or maybe (and this is more realistic assumption), he's an out of date conservative with corporate interests in his pockets, knowing there's nothing anyone else can do to stop him getting his way?
That is boring, people want scandal, sex, drugs, something spicy :eyes:
And that can be dangerous when you want to understand what someone is harmful and should be removed.
There is always a way to fuck with the elite if they fuck with you - support a geopolitical foe if you have useful skills and turn them into a superpower
And he once asked them for a glass of water and they said no!