Dutch Burqa Ban...Yay or Hell Yay?

The Dutch have banned burqa's in schools, hospitals and public transport. I personally think they should have just banned muslims altogether, but this is a good start...

It wasn't two months ago that a Dutch politician who previously proposed a much stricter burqa ban was targeted for assassination in the U.S.. The assassins were served some Texas justice, but it apparently woke somebody the fuck up in the Netherlands.

www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/d…
Comments352
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Yes, but take it further. Ban burqas, turbans, Cross pendants, Stars of David etc. :la:
Don't get carried away, the ban is supposedly not based on religious intolerance, but identity.
same pathetic passive-fascist holland which bans children from speaking their mother language at home

www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/co…
Ban muslims from the west - their cult is the cult of evil !
so you want to kill people because they have a different faith than you? 
because its fucking stupid? your basically saying that its okay to commit a genocide because your scared that someone else's has a different faith than you.
kill or be killed - islam is a devils cult ful of murderers and haters of the west !
Pewds - Facepalm you make Islamic militants look civilised...you should get yourself checked out, you just admitted that you want to commit genocide based on a religion belief that is most-likely made up. 
Technically, it's self defense. 
no its not, murdering people because of their faith is not "self defense" if a bunch of kids throw a stone at me does that justify me murdering them all and then going to their homes and killing their family's? no
so killing a bunch of people because of their faith is not self defense. its genocide. 
We're talking about muslim terrorists not children. If their families get killed because of their stupidity no one should care.
View all replies
:thumbsup: such well-reasoned arguments, you are bound to convince people.
Ironically, Irying to ban the burqa (it's actually a niqab, learn the difference because this is a burqa) is actually taking away freedom. It's as bad as forcing a woman to wear it. It's her choice, let her be. This is coming from an agnostic who sees religion, even Christianity, as a tool for division and oppression. 
What good would a burqa be in a hospital anyway
it would help with stopping infected wearers from spreading disease from coughing and sneezing.
 :iconbrilliantplz:

Except all hospitals already have a disposable surgical mask meant to wrap around your mouth.
I am not for a moment arguing that it would be a suitable garment. It was a flippant response to what looked like a joke question, because really, who the fuck cares what 'good' a burqa would be in a hospital. Personal choice of clothing should not be controlled by an observer deciding on the relevant value of that clothing in any particular setting.

A burqa has one particular purpose, and can serve that purpose in any situation.
The question was more like "how bad can it get". Niqab + sickness = unsanitary. That's why surgical masks are not made of the same fabric.
Niqab + sickness = unsanitary

Are you serious??

What fabric are all burquas made of, pray tell?
Non-surgical fabric :B
Do you think the fabric used to make niqabs is protected from germs by allah?
View all replies
That's wonderful, I wonder why it's not mandatory then. Not sure how it works but it could be because after some sneezing and coughing the wearer is covered in germs. IDK, fabric. Not the right protection. Now I'm visualizing a disposable medicinal burqa that is made entirely of plastic. It doesnt sound too pleasant.
Intermental has a missing sense of the ridiculous. If you find it, maybe you could hand it in at the lost and found office.
Couchy has that condition where you're an idiot but you think you're a genius. The Dunning-Kruger effect. Makes him say dumb shit like sneezing all over the inside of a fabric burqa in a hospital is sanitary.