Two shot outside Muhammad Art Exhibit in Texas

www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/…

Two men were shot in a parking lot outside the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland Sunday afternoon, SWAT officials told News 8.

Those men possibly had explosives on them, SWAT officials said. Everyone at the center, which was hosting a Muhammad Art exhibit, was told to find a safe place inside the building.

SWAT members were already at the scene for the art event.

Rowlett/Sachse Scanner reported on Facebook that a suspect was inside a nearby Walmart, off Garland Avenue and Naaman Forest Boulevard with a hand grenade.

www.breakingnews.com/topic/sho…

</span>
Police: Officers fatally shot 2 men who opened fire outside Garland, Texas, center hosting Muhammad art event - @JocelynNBC5

More: Garland, Texas, police officer suffers non-life-threatening injuries after being shot when 2 men opened fire outside controversial art event - @AmandaNBC5

All over fucking cartoons. People are so stupid.
Comments135
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
"All over fucking cartoons. Muslims are so insane."

FTFY
Why must they target art centers, is my question. there are precious artifacts there, things that others have taken the time to make with their hands & soul, just to selflessly entertain others, in this case to make people laugh. Of all places to go terrorize, what pussies. 
Not trying to be too critical here, but sometimes it pays to discover things before you offer comment. The Curtis Culwell Center is an arena and conference center. It is not an art center. It was just the venue for an exhibition of anti-Islam cartoons of the muslim prophet, used as bait to attract nutcases so the participants would get more fuel for their fire and great media coverage.
And I guess the Mosul museum was exhibiting Assyrian art only to be anti-islam and to piss off  IS?
Do you seriously think they were expecting a lot of terrorists in their exhibition? If anything they just proved a point.:lmao:
my bad, i meant to refer to art centers/art events/presentations. "an exhibition of cartoons" was supposed to fall under my generalization, as I consider that an art form 
This is why I think Islam is one of the freakier faiths. Y'all need to chill.
I'd like to warn you all about username maltron66, who upon answering my comments has taken the cowards way out and blocked me.
what is your warning exactly? That he might choose, with malice, to no longer communicate with someone?
That he is a coward, who will not tolerate a rebuttal to his comments. You chose to talk to
him, your problem. He choses to block you, his problem. Just don't expect anything from him.
Cool. I block people who speak to me without civility.

I have productive conversations with people who know how to communicate and treat others, but otherwise the 'block' tool is just another tool to keep me in control of me and, most importantly, let me make choices about who I waste internet time with. 
Actually, this is kinda funny, coming from that hypocritic person. Not only did she not have ANY kind of arguments to start with, she's also the one to start throwing insults at me (scroll down to older comments to see it for yourself). And now she calls me out like this. Real fun. Who's the coward now? What, you too dense to find out how to use the mention feature or are you just that much of a coward yourself? Be grateful I'm too lazy to report you for harrassing me in public...

To Couchy: Now you can see why I decided to block :iconravennatheblackqueen: in the first place.
BTW, I really liked your last sentense in that comment of yous: "The 'block tool is just another tool to keep me in control of me and, most importantly, let me make choices about who I waste internet time with." My sentiments, my point and my case exactly...Nod 
That was just to make things a bit more fair, not to rant on you.:) (Smile) Sorry for wasting your time like this. Sweating a little... 
Anyway:Thank you! Thank you! 
View all replies
Understandable. As long as no one abuses it, it's an awesome tool.
They were of Mohammad. Muslims get all killy when you draw pictures of their prophet. And liberals get all prissy when you draw pictures of their bffs prophet.
And right wingers like me get happy feelings when the terrorists are shot before civilians are. We're silly like that.
The cops who actually haven't been declawed in this situation deserve medals too, for having the sense to protect and serve. God bless them.
Reading this thread, I think that many thousands of years ago, an extraterrestrial race came to earth and played with our neurological development. We were given JUST enough intelligence to develop powerful technology and the fundamental need to use it destructively, but not enough intelligence to use it responsibly- all in hopes to watch and see what we do with it.

And you know what? they're getting their money's worth.

I truly hate and despise TheRedSnifit 

again, nice attempt at trolling.
Have to agree, people that go out and kill people over something about expressing your own personal opinion are no better than megalomaniac psychopaths that belong in an insane asylum tied down in a strait jacket and rubber room.    They are dangerous to society/humanity and need to be isolated.

If these people cannot observe from the outside looking in and realize how foolish and psychopathic they appear to the overwhelming majority of the human race, they have totally lost their sanity.
To me this is no different than someone going out on a killing spree in retaliation attacking someone that does not believe in the tooth fairy or santa claus. 

If we go around curtailing our freedom of speech to avoid anyone that may be offended by something we say than no one will be able to say a word since just about everything would in one way or another offend someone due to their own personal theories, philosophy, or life experience.
The whole idea of communications between two human beings is the ability to allow the other person the right to express their message of thought to you or else there is no communication between two people.    You do not have to believe everything someone says yet need to allow their right to express their opinions and beliefs.       
fucking muslims capping each others asses over a god damn drawing. this is y things like jesuischarlie happen. and then they turn around and wonder y everybody hates them.
Lol, all of the fox network viewership posting in this thread.
Anti-Islam =/= FOX News viewer 
Lol, a butthurt Muslim posting in this thread.