"Welcome to Fabulous Iraq!"

So, apparently this is the daily norm: www.foxnews.com/world/2015/04/… Certainly this is somewhat yellow paged (exaggerated, but in a different way for propaganda), but the stats are all I'm looking at. This happens every day apparently, on similar magnitudes. What do you think us as Americans, and anyone else from any other countries, should do? Many die every day, and for what? Nothing. They don't deserve it. For a while now, this has been normal every day news in the Middle East. What are the government's priorities? Not too sure if this is an eye opener for anyone, as it's old news to me, but what do you all think should and could be done? I just want your guys' ideas on this.
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Ah, Faux News: The Surströmming of the news industry. Repulsive AND Vomit Inducing™!
They do deserve it for not supporting Saddam Hussein till the last man, women and children.

"you reap what you sow"
Not trying to insult or debate, but I don't exactly get what you mean. Could you further explain?
They should've supported Saddam Hussein against US illegal invasion and fought till the last human in the country, I'm sure that American forces would've long been defeated before it comes to that if those subhumans would've supported Saddam.There wouldn't be an ISIS with a badass dictator like Saddam.
Despite my hatred towards dictatorship, that is very true. But wouldn't the headlines instead say,"60 burned alive in daily anthrax dropping?"
The French gave those chemical weapons to Saddam Hussein with the approval of America and aid of American intleligence to be used against Iran back then.

Dropping anthrax on terrorists is totally justified anyway.
No, that was a joke. I meant, like, on civilians. Like what Libya was doing a year back.
Don't take this seriously, merely a joke. I guess it has to do with the lesser of two evils.