DNC Chair supports aborting 7-lb, fully-developed baby

In an interview today, Rand Paul was faced with a "gotcha" question on abortion. He replied, "Why don't you ask the DNC Chair, Debbie Wasserman Schultz if it's okay to kill a 7-lb baby in the uterus?"
dailycaller.com/2015/04/08/ran…

Well, Schultz took the bait and issued a press release today, stating that she supports ZERO government restrictions on any form of abortion. Period.
dailycaller.com/2015/04/08/dnc…

Now, I see no reason to oppose abortion in the early stages of pregnancy, but Schultz sees no reason it should be illegal to murder a baby in the womb that is a day away from birth. Even though a baby at that point could easily survive on its own after leaving the womb, Schultz would be fine with killing it in the uterus so that it doesn't have that chance.

This is what the Democrats promise: Free baby-murdering for all women.
Comments405
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
To think I actually argued with some chick at school who wants to have sex but not get pregnant and why commercial abortion should be okay. This kind of society kinda bugs me. I'm just going to wait and watch for some liberal to step in and try to say that this is okay. No it's not. If it's medical or just a couple cells, be my guest, but this now is sickening.
And this one reason is why I identify as an Independent/Maybe-Libertarian, instead of a Democrat. "Pro choice" should only apply to the earliest stages. A 7-month abortion? That's sick.  
Comment Flagged as Spam
There's no reason for it, unless the child is already dead. 
more abortion means less people which means less abortion which means more people which means(loop)
:iconaustinpowersplz: Oh dear I've gone cross-eyed. 
it's a vicious cycle
:clap: This is same exact logic used to 'prove' trickle-down works... so... I love it! Trickle-down abortion theory! :lol:
Let's go, stupid people!
fuck this planet I understand a grouping of stem cells but this is crazy and makes me want to have a second civil war to wipe this type of people out
I support abortion but only in the very early term.

A day away from birth is just too much ..  Why is that the same as 2 weeks old?
I entirely agree. 
Well we'll have to see how all this pans out.
if you're a person who supports voluntary slaughter of a human fetus then there's no ethical reason to not support it at any point in the pregnancy. it is strictly speaking, alive and human throughout all three terms.

now let me be clear: I am pro-choice on the abortion issue.

I will not say that this is a womans rights issue because it's not. I wont say that this is a religious issue because it's not. And I especially won't say this is an ethical issue because it's not- to me.
I have a particular stance and belief on the issue, that guides me as a man to make my decisions which deal with my family unit, in the pursuit of the most success and happiness that can be achieved.
I believe in the choices I would make, and I believe in the reasons I would make them. I will not however pretend I'm infallible. I wont pretend that I'm somehow, smarter than every other person on earth, and I will especially not pretend to have the capacity for governing each of you to successfully raise your families.

let's put this issue into perspective: number one, you are taking a human life. if you say otherwise than you lack the courage of your convictions and you probably don't have any reason beyond going along with the trend for supporting abortion. And number two, how valuable is a human life? it's inherintly worthless. The value of your own life is dictated by the value you buy it, and the value others place on it. Without the ability to achieve meta-cognition,  and without the necessary love of your parents to commit to carrying you term and raising you, your life is worthless.
This is probably one of the most interesting comments i've ever seen on this issue
Liberals in the comments just say "Support abortion of all stages" just because the majority says so. This is what I hate about people who have too much power over things then bettering for their own self gain/wants. It's out right selfish.
Abortion should be restricted when it grows organs.
Wait until the next generation comes, next big issue will be legalizing prostitution in all public areas. - "Cause it's my body! Don't like don't look."
Actually, the majority supports abortion in the 1st trimester and maybe the 2nd trimester, but is resoundingly against abortion in the 3rd trimester. The Democrats are pushing strongly against public opinion on that issue, but the conservatives have been so inept at debating this issue for so long, that everyone has forgotten how extremist the Democrats really are. 
:iconthis2plz: You worded the problem probably better than anyone else could have. 
It will have to be up to the conservatives if they want to stop the 3rd trimester.
Orders received preparing for mission " if they want to stop the 3rd trimester abortions"
:tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: