What's wrong with disagreeing with straight people

I'm not a heterophobe, but like... why do straight people have to be everywhere!You're free to do what you want in your bedroom, but I am absolutely sick of seeing straight couples holding hands and kissing in public.

I can't even turn on the tv to get away with it, because there are straight people on all shows? why do they have to show straight sex on tv?

and they're brainwashing our kids in schools. They're taught about straight sex, and straight sex only!

they expect to be served at shops, and when you say "sorry, I don't serve straights, I only serve my kind here!!"they get all upset! but it's like.. my right to disagree with straight people!

Straight people make out they're normal, and that they have to be accepted.... I think they're bigots.

Straight people say they're born straight... but no, they CHOOSE who to have sex with.  sexuality is controllable and they just choose to deviant!
Comments363
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
maybe because, big shocker: there are way more straight people than homosexuals
maybe, because, big shocker: there is more meaning here than what you've read.
No there isn't...

All your points are easily refuted.

It was fun to read, but the arguments hold no water.  You took the 'shoe on the other foot approach' but rather then using a shoe for the other foot, you used a glass slipper from Cinderella.
That reminds me of a youtube video where everyone was gay and a straight girl was bullied. I don't recall the name of it though, but it was good
I actually watched that the other day. It was really fucking good....and heartbreaking. :noes:
"brainwashing our kids in schools"

Do gays want the human race to go extinct?

Just because you have a mental mutation doesn't mean you have to halt the rest of humanity.
 I think the fact that you can't tell I'm not being serious in this post is more worrying that lgbt people existing :shrug:
Um, well, I don't mean to break it to you, but...
That's just naturally how it is. I'm not saying its unnatural to be gay, I'm just saying its more natural to be straight, if you get my jist. Homosexuals are a minority, and for good reason. Men are meant for women. Women are meant for men. That's that. Homosexuals bend the rules of logic, moral, and nature. And that's why there's so many straight people, doing straight things. It'd be like if I were a dog, who lost a leg, and were jealous because so many other dogs have four legs. Why must they go on walks with their owners and such? Because they have four legs, and that's what normal four legged dogs do. I'm sad to break it to you, but it's just reality. There are more straight people than gays, and the majority gets to take over the media. But there's lots of gays expressing themselves romantically and sexually, freely, as if it were normal, and they're fine. So, I'd rather nt complain or else you'll attract the trolls. I'm Christian, and saying that in a society dominated by atheists and other beliefs against us is suicide. For now, just hang in there, as we have for hundreds of years.
1. I'm parodying beliefs.
2. there are species where 98% of animals are bisexual.
Okay, they're bi. Your point is... ? They still have sex with the opposite gender. And that's all that matters. Or are you accidentally responding to the wrong comment?
"having sex with the "opposite gender"" doesn't change orientation.
Yeah. So? I still don't get your point. You don't like the fact that heterosexual culture is more prevalent and is rubbed into our faces. It's just a fact, and it's just nature.
I hate disagreeing with straight people.
Nothing unless you're disagreeing with them just to disagree with them in which case you're just being a cunt.

I don't get why people care so much about who it is other people are attracted to. As long as they aren't attracted to kids, animals, corpses, or their own family members, it doesn't affect you, so don't fucking worry about it. And that goes for everyone. Not just gay people, not just bisexuals, not just straight people. Everyone, no exceptions.
And this is why people think less of Americans and religious people. The fucking hilarious part is that being straight is no longer special but we keep pushing that crap because we're afraid that if everyone isn't the same, we won't breed and keeping the human race going.
:lmao: I see what you did there.
Degenerative dumb fucks are useful idiots for the left politic.
The same goes for right-wing politics, that's for damn sure.
Heterosexual issues are most prominent in society because it's how reproduction and the expansion of our species is achieved; I've never hear of children being born from a homosexual union and if that was too prominent our species would decline, maybe too much. That is also why, though homosexuality in nature is natural, there's no overabundance of it because breeding is what keeps a species alive, making babies.

That's why heterosexuality is everywhere, because it makes babies. It's not a cultural or sociological thing, it's nature propagating itself. That's the simple science about it.
it's not quite singular couples breeding that determine what gets selected per se, but rather which populations have the most successful  reproduction.
For most animals, the entire population is just a larger body that mirrors the individuals, but this is not always the case with more social animals.
hence the reason why ants and bees have a single breeder, having a purpose grown breeder is just more effective then a swarm of ineffective breeders.

there have also been some ideas floating around about how this reflects on humans.
You do realize LGBT people are perfectly capable of having babies, right?

Bisexual people exist. LG people can have relationships with trans people, that's a thing. let alone the fact that LG people have been having heterosexual sex since day dot.

I'm a bisexual with a vagina. I have never, ever had sex with a man, yet I've slept with someone with a penis. We don't need you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

(I don't believe in what is in the OP, but saying we can't have babies is wrong.)