Anti white institutional racism

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic…

The old article explains the results of study done by socialogists from Harvard and Tufts universities.I bet the leftists will claim that such perceptions are based off racist thoughts and that there's no discrimination towards whites.

It's way past time for the government to GTFO social issues and stop forced association, racial quotas and sponsoring cultural Marxist propaganda.

It might be an old article, but the issues remains relevant today and such perceptions are growing due to the geopolitical scene, unemployment and mass immigration that's subsidized by taxpayers without their consent.

Anyone else getting sick and tired of being a victim of reverse institutional racism or what leftists like to call 'positive discrimination' ?
Comments294
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I like you. Have I tried to ruin your forum before?
I hate anti white racism.
Radio 3Fourteen - Angelo John Gage - National Youth Front vs. ASU's "The Problem of Whiteness" Course
www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXOo_8…
The whites who do get oppressed usually come in the forms of Irish, Italians, Eastern Europeans and the like.

People who complain about anti-white racism are full of shit and so are Western social justice types who oversimplify everything as "no white person has ever been oppressed." It's just a bunch of "fuck critical thinking" bullshit. Also cultural Marxism doesn't exist and discourse on racism doesn't stop at "whites vs. blacks."
^ This

At least, so it has seemed to me. I've disagreed with a lot you've said in the past, but I think you cut through a lot of nonsense in that post. Thank you for writing it. Rednecks of all sorts are going to go on hating the people their grandparents would have hated, and hope that the rest of us don't get that. Divide and conquer - person A will run into mistreatment, person B having been taught that person A must be privileged will refuse to listen, and then, instead of two downtrodden people coming together to make common cause, one will have two oppressed individuals who will so come to see each other as the enemy that they'll stop noticing who has been stepping on them both.

A divided proletariat is an easily dominated proletariat.

" Also cultural Marxism doesn't exist"

I don't know what to say to that, not being familiar with the expression. What is it supposed to mean? I know what Marxism is, but cultural Marxism? What is that?
Cultural Marxism doesn't exist. There was no such thing as the Frankfurt School. Herbert Marcuse was a figment of my imagination. Gramsci never wrote anything about a a 'long march through the institutions'. Yeah right.
You do realize you're pretty much hated (not 100% but still) across the forums here do you?
The hatred of Leftists a source of pride and badge of honour. 
You think anybody cares what you have to say on leftists?
I certainly don't care about your opinion, although admittedly I would think less of myself if you approved of me. 
Of course there is anti-white racism. Any sociology course you take that covers any issue, will link the fault of that issue back to the white male in some way or another. Literally every single issue I have come across, as a sociologist, has had the majority trace its cause back to white people.
And instead of rejecting that cultural Marxist propaganda you have internalised it and become an ethnomasochist and a cultural traitor. Nice going! (Good Goy!) Other people on similarly evaluating the problem of academic anti-whiteism might react differently, and become determined to defend their race and their heritage. 
There is nothing if value to defend. Why should I defend a bunch of majority white trash metheads who live off gubment aid. The billybobs and maryannes of the world. Because that is the only "true white" that is left. Middle and upper class whites could care less about white heritage and culture. It is a lower working class sentiment to care about ones race. Where is the elite wealthy, you know, the people who actually kno how the world works, in all of this white preservation. White preservation is a concept existant only in white trash and people with shaved heads and boots, neither of which currently contribitues anything. You can talk about the past an what ever great things might have been, but there is currently nothing great about us. If you use the excuse that we are down because of cultural marxism, then that very same argument can be said for why blacks and hispanics are down.

I am of the opinion that each individual and by extention each group has its place in society based on what they have worked for. If blacks and hispanics are down because they "just suck" , then "just sucking" is why the majority of whites are down. Hence, no sympatuy and proof of inferiority. You lose because you suck, not because others made you suck. Had white culture been praiseworthy then it would have survived by default and not succumb to the cultural marxism it is said to have succumb to.
That is a load of nonsense. Do Jared Taylor or Richard Spencer or Kevin B. MacDonald or Lana Lokteff meet that 'white trash' criteria? They look and sound respectable enough to me. Did such erudite figures as Enoch Powell and Jonathan Bowden come across as grunting neanderthals?

There are a good number of well educated and well bred white-preservationists. We might currently have a culture, artificially promulgated by the controlled media, that prevents many in the middle classes from expressing their true feelings, but that doesn't mean they don't have an identity they wish to preserve. They show their true feelings by voting with their feet. It's called 'white flight', and they will probably become bolder in expressing their feelings when they run out of places to retreat to. The elite, admittedly seems to have sold our people out, and this is a problem, but this is no justification for the disgraceful attitude you demonstrate.

Nothing great about us? Aren't we still contributing more than our share of nobel prize winners? World's Strongest Men? Explorers and pioneers? Some of the greatest musicians and artists? Some of the most in-demand engineers and architects? What have the people you worship, in your folly, the Muslim peoples, contributed in terms of invention and innovation, for the last 700 years? You are ridiculous. You are repulsed by stereotypical skin-heads but not by the barbaric appearance and behaviour of Mohammedan untermenschen spreading death and mayhem the world over.

I do pay blacks the courtesy of not dismissing every black person who would be sorry to see his race eliminated with some howling Black Panther lunatic. You may notice, however, that Cultural Marxism doesn't demonise positive racial identity among blacks and other ethnicities. It is concerned exclusively with demoralising whites, and how wonderfully it has achieved its objectives in your case. If you think you suck you are more likely to suck, so why not work on some collective positive mental attitude? Masochism and moping is not attractive in anyone. The white race is inferior in one respect, and that is that it produces more people who hate themselves with the least justification. Actually though we had some of our virtues used as a weapon against us- we were the first people to develop out-group altruism, hence to go to war for the benefit and liberty of other races. We were the first to embrace a universalist creed, and to imagine that we have some duty to elevate the whole of humanity. This self-sacrificing arrogance persists and makes many whites ready to accept that they are responsible collectively for looking after the other races, at their own expense, and to blame for the failings of the other races. These are flaws we need to work on. It won't be a problem because the whites who survive will be the ones are immune to these mutated virtues which have become liabilities. 
You have more faith in humanity than I do.

Why I don't support white people is because they don't have any answer as to the question of life after death. Christianity is a farce. I am not so much concerned with this life, this world has no value and is not worth preserving in the first place. So say I support them and we all win racial independence, then at the end of the day, now what? What basis is there for unity, for unity to stay? There is none. .. And that is not considering the fact that inter-mixing will still occur and the darkening of whites will still occur, making them eventually non-white.

It is a dead end, they have no answers for questions they wholly refuse to acknowledge the existence of in the first place. They embraced a made up creed, [yes yes, i know, you'll say the same about me] something made up by humans, and to what end? It is unknown. This world is not worth preserving. It will end one day. Making your stay in this life better is secondary to ensuring your life after this life is better. If you or others do not believe in the next life, then there is utterly no basis for unity to ever occur.

As sociologists often say, you cannot ensure the happiness of others, but you can ensure that you do not harm others. I have no real concern about helping everyone else, I am mostly concerned about ensuring I don't make it worse. Supporting white people would eventually make it worse because it WILL be the neanderthal folks who eventually get the power. That is not to say I support any other race either, I support muslims, sure [actual muslims, not wahhabies, for example] but they are not a single race or culture. I would support eastern Europeans who are largely muslim and white. But this white greeco-roman-germanic brand of white people, there isn't really anything going for them.
It seems to me the only real eternity that we are connected to is through our ancestors and our descendants. That is the only thing approaching immortality that manifestly exists. To turn your back on your ancestors and your culture is to pass into a sort of living death. Only reproduction ensures some form of life after death, meanwhile, for your genes and your memory, and your name. And if race mixing is involved than it's a less perfect form of reproduction, since you have not reproduced your type, and your descendants no longer resemble your ancestors or have the same ethnic and national identity and heritage and spirit.

There is nothing inevitable about inter-mixing. The powers that be continually have to enforce integration. Birds of a feather flock together, for the most part, in a state of nature. 
But your ancestors didn't look like you either. Humans have a common source, several actually throughout history where global populations were dropped to a tight bottle neck. I am turning my back on something that is the result of an iteration of intermixing that is occurring again today. You will not be able to fully keep yourself separate. The jews are notorious for attempting that, and they still didn't achieve it.
View all replies
Independent Publishes - Then Pulls - Bizarre Rant Saying White Men Should Be Banned From Student Unions
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/…
The problem here is legislators trying to cover up for minorities forgetting that, the fact that belonging to a demographic that can be more socially privileged, does not make you a privileged individual automatically, so they may overlook your problems.

I do not think there is a institutionalized racism against whites perse, but more that in order to cater to minorities, there are whites too that need help and slip through the cracks. It is like a parent who has a kid in a situation of disadvantage and runs to help them, forgetting there is other kid who may not look as they need help but they do. It is more complex than we think
"cultural Marxist propaganda"

LOL you actually believe that shit?
No, but you do.
You're an idiot who uses buzzwords to get attention. Piss off.
Piss off yourself. I know what I'm talking about.
LOL no you don't.