Should the Canadian Police be more like the American Police?

Should Canadian Police learn from the American Police and be quick to pull the trigger?

Or should the American Police be more like the Canadian police and learn to take a beating?

This video shows a Canadian Police woman arresting a black teen, she takes quite a beating but she never pulls her gun. Watch it, it is kind of funny and entertaining :lol:

youtu.be/-YCiFs2TqZQ
Comments136
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Generally speaking, if you don't fuck up you don't have contact with the police...hence you don't get shot or beaten.  How is that so hard to do...?  Thug life, you get what you ask for...
I think all police should be like Norway's police
Yet again, you prove what a shitty human being you are.

"LOL look at cops beating someone up!"

Drop dead.
Actually it is the other way around :) the cop gets beaten by a girl :)
The police are cool where I've lived since 5/22/2004, so I can't help you there. :) (Smile) 

What I want to know is: do provinces have police depts/highway patrols, as do states?

Also, what is the Canadian equivalent of a county sheriff, if any? Thanks so much.
American police are horrible! No! Canadians are fine. ^.^
Lol, there are bad apples everywhere :)
People in the US have been shot by the police for lesser reasons. Those girls are lucky to be alive. I'm glad that no one was hurt to badly. 
Yes, they are lucky. :) 
The triumphant consequences of 'progressivism' encapsulated in one short clip. Eat your heart out, Equality and Cultural Enrichment.
Yeah, this short video is an example of the struggle of western civilization.
The aftermath of its demise, I would rather say. 
At the end the black teen was arrested. There is some hope.

However, knowing the Canadian justice system, I am pretty sure she is free now :no:
No thanks. We already have enough trigger-happy cops, especially in relatively peaceful towns like Provo.
No, they should be more like Japanese police.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZccze…
I thought the American police liked to beat unarmed citizens like Rodney King. They bet everyone, even if they give up without resisting arrest.
You just have to browse youtube to meet the cream of the crop when it comes to American Police :drunk:

But there are bad apples everywhere :shrug:
The latest is a cop who used his badge to have sex with illegal aliens. 
Hopefully he got a few STDs, there is a lot of unreported abuse agains illegals :bucktooth:
I think both. They need to meet each other halfway. Americans are too aggressive and Canadians aren't aggressive enough. I don't want to be terrified of the police, but I also don't want to be terrified of out of control gangs because the police aren't strong enough.
Yes, it is hard to reach a perfect balance. Also that is just one example. I found videos of American cops being beaten, and there are Canadian cops who have been found guilty of violent crimes.

Cops are human after all :drunk:
The first one.
does Canada have to deal with as much crap as the US when it comes to police though?
Maybe, but as the population here is a fraction of the USA we seem to have less issues ^^;