Alternate names for "ISIS"

There is no possible way a religious extremist group would name themselves after a "Pagan deity". Not to mention the fact that some of the words in the acronym aren't in Arabic. This means some English speaker made this acronym, possibly just so it would sound more catchy than "IS"....

Isis, is an Egyptian goddess, and one worshipped up to about 400AD through out the Roman world. Still worshipped today by some groups.

Plenty of people have this as their name also and named their kids this as it pertains to a figure that was both the embodiment of beauty and wisdom (the only god/goddess to have gained power over Ra himself).

If they had named this group

Jihadist
Extremists
Seeking
Utalatarian
Society

then it would have been shot down as a name immediately. What purpose does it serve to name one offensive hate group in such a way that it offends other groups?
Comments97
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I just refer to ISIS, or any terrorist group for that matter, as the Savages. Animals need to be put down and hard.
CIA-SIS

FBI-SIS

MI-SIS
ISIS?

Easy:

Is Shit In Shit. It is an acronym and they can go and fuck themselves already
Comment Flagged as Spam
I did not miss any point, I just chose to mock a bunch of troglodytes who need a missile shoved up their asses.

Honestly, If somebody turned my name into an acronym for a terrorist organization, I would probably laugh my ass off, pointing how ironic would be than an organization like that, a bunch of worthless scum on earth rats, not specially known for being kind to women, would have a female name. :lol:
"A bunch of troglodytes who need a missile shoved up their asses"

That's the best description of ISIS I have ever heard. :rofl:
:lol:. I am a Spaniard, our sense of humor is graphic and gross at best...
Think you and a few others have missed the point.
I did not miss the point, I chose to mock that name, considering I do not regard those fucks as part of the human race
What the people who worship the goddess Isis? You don't consider THEM part of the human race?

or the assholes who the name got latched to who didn't name themselves that and don't deserve that name latched to them?
 I do not consider that terrorist organization members, part of the human race. What they need done to them is something I can not express here

Concerning those who worship the goddess Isis?, I could not care less, as I do not care less about most religious folks, including Christians, but if anybody offends Christians, the same crowd who cry wolf concerning other faiths, would not bat an eye...
They did not name themselves "Isis" any more than Bin Laden named the attacks his people carried out on New York as "911". Those names were concocted by the clownish
corporate media-entertainment machine. The name of the terrorists is "Islamic State", they also refer to it as "Caliphate" (which is not the first 'caliphate' movement in history either) and some of the entertainment industry's "experts" refer to it as "Islamic State in Iraq and Syria" and then they by themselves shortened it to Isis, just like they shortened September 11th, 2001 Terrorist Attacks to "911" so it would mimick the emergency phone number. They're a bunch of retards, who cares what they call it?
How about...

Jerkovs?
:lol:
How about: Organisation of Sunni Irredentism in the Region of Iraq and Syria?

I quite agree, though, seriously. It's unduly insulting to Isis and Kemetic Paganism. I'm more insulted by the media describing Muslims from their colonies in Britain who go to fight for Islamic State as 'Britons'. 
These days it's considered racist to point out that Sunnis are the problem, brah.The SJWs will be here shortly to call you a nazi.

Sharia 4 France by The-Conquerors

Sharia Police by The-Conquerors

Putin, he gets it by The-Conquerors

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic…
I rejoice in being considered a 'racist' by degenerate anti-whites.
comments.deviantart.com/18/203…

Wanting to preserve your culture and race is apparently fascism.
Religious fundamentalists aren't the smartest ones around and they usually lack basic knowledge of other religions and philosophies beside their own, so why couldn't they simply fail to recognise that their initials form the name of an ancient egyptian goddess? They're stupid.
Took three seconds!

news.yahoo.com/executed-100-fo…

Islamic State.
Shut up.
they recently started to change. Not sure what your problem is...but given your avatar is a pedobear I am unable to take anything you say seriously.
Ha! You're an asshole.

The genetic fallacy, also known as fallacy of origins, fallacy of virtue, is a fallacy of irrelevance where a conclusion is suggested based solely on something or someone's origin rather than its current meaning or context.

Dipshit
Thank you for being one of the few people in this forum who understands logical fallacies.
That's why I have that avatar:P