Cop rapes and tortures pregnant woman

www.theguardian.com/us-news/20…

Wonder if it'll end with the usual all paid vacation.
Comments42
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
With all these stories of cops doing horrible things, I'm not sure what to believe anymore. The incident in Ferguson happens, and suddenly cops are committing felonies left right and centre. The timing of all these stories emerging is too convenient, and frankly, I'm not going to believe any of these stories any more.
I expect even more to pop up as time goes by (Ferguson protests made it a hot topic for the news).  Now that there are cameras everywhere, social media, & smart phones that can record video, people are more than willing to share what crazy incident that pops up near them (Bonus points if it gets on the news).   I'm more interested in following the Ohio incident with the 12 year old boy.  That situation fell apart so fast, & the video that was released was cringe worthy.   
"During the alleged encounter, JW captured some of Hayden’s pubic hair"

"Captured" is an interesting word choice.
"During the alleged encounter, JW captured some of Hayden’s pubic hair"
I'm not sure how anyone who wears a real badge or a plastic one gets all lumped together. Individual actions occur and there are multiple levels of accountability when someone with a badge breaks the law.
Also, there's another dynamic to this I want to call attention to:
It's something I've known is true all along but that they think the rest of you are too dumb to realize- notice the opinions you get out of the right wingers.
The group that calls itself "libertarian" or what ever- when they see the people in a city like Ferguson rising up against a corrupt, brutal government- and taking it to the streets- who do they side with? The people who say it's legitimate to use "2nd Amendment remedies"- look what they say: THEY SIDE WITH THE OPPRESSORS.
Every. Single. Time.

Think about it. If you've ever wondered why I consider every conservative and libertarian a fraud and a totalitarian-supporting traitor, this is why. It's just like the Bush years- every move to expand government power, from the Patriot Act to the wiretapping to the pressure put on networks, all of it was enthusiastically supported by that very crowd. And quite clearly, still is.
i don't believe our men in blue would do something like this. if he did she probably threw herself on him which is what happens in most cases where a man is fuound guilty of rap
"guilty of rap"

Why would somebody be charged for dropping sick rhymes?
What? Someone has to be the light in dark times.
The thing is, that in the US we can still find this deplorable. In Zimbabwe it's called "Tuesday".
haha ain't that the truth
He's a black cop, so it can go either way.
He is a corrections officer, not a cop. 

Also the most damning evidence is his pubic hair. 
So... how's he explain that away? His pubic hair got there by some legitimate reason? :o
Wonder what the verdict would be if he claimed that the woman was a hardened criminal and she raped him.
I don't think he'll do that else risk his macho image- but he definitely took advantage of her poor record. That's what these predators do- they go after women who have had a few run-ins with the law, knowing the ignorant public will doubt her story.
As I've said elsewhere, the kind of anger we see in Ferguson doesn't erupt overnight for no reason.
Too many police are just bullies with a badge. Nobody is watching the watchmen as it were so they get away with all sorts of crap.
It's a travesty.... and in NY a cop raped a teacher... (years ago)... Be careful with who you trust...
People who overuse ellipses, for example, are particularly shady.
Really? What if stuck to randomly placing commas everywhere ? Would that help?
Worry not, two commas per sentence is my quota,.