It's time for criminal charges to be brough against bankers

Yet ANOTHER case of rigging and scandal has occurred to a load of banks in the UK and yet again the banks have been fined but no criminal charges have been brought against the people involved. We have people breaking the law and getting away scot free. The banks don't punish them, they don't get hit in their pocket, they don't go to jail and the cost of the fine just gets offloaded onto the customers. It's quite frankly discraceful and action needs to be taken.

The people involved clear have no morals and will happily screw the system time and time again because there are NO consequences. All the people involved in initially causing the crisis of 2007/2008? No charges. Those involved in every scandal since? No charges. This isn't some 'social justice' thing, this is about individuals who break the law being punished. 

Until we are prepared to bang these individuals up for their actions, we will never see a cleaned up banking system.

www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1…
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It surprises me (well okay it doesn't but nm) that they don't. I work in aviation and when we fuck up, for whatever reason, there has to be a very clear line of responsibility to certain individuals in the company who get it in the neck if an accident is found to be our fault. I guess my level of seniority would be equivalent to your average trader (although on a fuck ton less pay) so I don't know whether those people should be made criminals because they probably have limited autonomy but above that, yes, I son't see why not. I imagine HSBC etc have indirectly killed a lot more people than our company has indirectly (the number of those is 0 by the way).
Comment Flagged as Spam
I am only giving you my perspective from inside a company that has legal responsibilities that rest upon certain people for compliance purposes. I don't ever pretend to know what goes on in Banks. I doubt you know either really. Like I say, in a just world, someone probably has to pay and, indeed some have, particularly in the US. Beyond that well, by the same token I should be jailed because I accidentally misread a chart with an altitude 1000ft below where it should. 

Try being in a position of responsibility first.
All of the scoundrels should be brought to justice.
Especially racist, sexist, orientalist, and ableist scoundrels. They need to be brought to justice as well.
I didn't click your YouTube link  

#ENDBLASPHEMYFOREVER  
lol you are under some idea these people aren't above the law or something?
I think so. They've destroyed people's livelyhoods, even driven people to suicide and crime.
Far as I'm concerned they have more red on their ledgers than they could ever document. Find the Icelandic bankers, the greedy fatcats behind the Bank of America. Strip their assets and give it back to the people they screwed. I wouldn't normally say do it by force but maybe that's the only way they'll ever be brought to account.
Comment Flagged as Spam
Bankers only jump when they lose it all.
Comment Flagged as Spam
That was a lawyer, not a banker. lawyers arn't quite so crooked.
Comment Flagged as Spam
Charming.
Better they be kept alive to suffer their fates. The dead can't feel guilt.