Stupid US politics

2014 Elections in America... once again proves a valid point that no matter who you vote for, people you either hate or disapprove of will take seats in Congress and waste all your hard earned tax dollars on a second home or expensive yacht.

Seriously if you're expecting the U.S. to do any better than in recent years you're better off whacking your own head repeatedly with a steel girder.

And who cares about the soil you were born on anyway when you have to share most of it with foul mouthed rednecks with an obsession for killing things with guns (read: Duck Dynasty).

tl;dr 2016 will only make sense if you SERIOUSLY desire Hilary Clinton for president.
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I've come to the realization that the got the "tic" in politics right, because they're both blood-sucking bastards. That is why i avoid discussing them like the PLAGUE. My political view is that politics is some messed up shit that i want no part of.
I personally wish more developed countries would create some kind of open immigration policy, in case you're sick of the harsh political or economic climate you live in and would like to move anytime.
Oh this is going to swimmingly.  I can already see it.

Excuse me while I grab a bucket of popcorn and laugh. 
Laugh?  In what way?  The stand up comedian kind or more like bullying/pointing fingers?
Let me break down how this Troll thread will go:

Step 1: OP(you) creates a topic on the political discussion board and it screams both arrogance and ignorance
Step 2: enter everyone else who challenges your beliefs
Step 3: a Flame war of shit tossing ensues. 
Step 4: mods lock the thread, you get banned.

:icontealdeerplz: This thread will crash and burn.  I'm just along for the ride.