Do Jihadists have a point?

Do Jihadists have a point?

Jihadists rebel because they see God reward Satan for rebellion.

The facts, as I understand them from scriptures, indicate that Satan rebelled in heaven, was crowned as the first Morning Star, was intentionally placed to enlighten Eve with her God given powers, then Eve enlightened Adam.

Satan was given dominion of the world and that is also what I. S. wants.

The world is moving towards a one world government. No question as all one needs do is look at the rapprochement of all of the various countries, one to the other.

I S thinks it can oust the oligarchic, --- some think democratic, --- control that the world is now under, to one where Allah rules.

Unfortunately, Allah is not about and I do not think he will show up soon, --- and that is the only possible thing that will bring the oligarchs or democracies to bend the knee.

I. S. and all home grown terrorists know this deep down and that means that they are basically suicidal and insane. One of Canada’s home grown Jihadist was thrown out of his mosque and yet even with all we knew of him, he still slipped in to do his evil deed.

I. S. and all home grown terrorists know, thought or free thinking cannot be stopped. They know this from their own thinking. They, stupidly, think they can control the world by doing just that same kind of thought control. It is unfortunate that we cannot legislate this type of stupidity away.

Sorry Jihadist scum, Christianity already tried that, --- and failed, --- as Gnostic Christians like me are still around and are strong.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02ci…

If I were speaking directly to a real Jihadist, I would have this to say;

“Satan was rewarded for challenging oppression and tyranny. A just cause.

You have no just cause, and unfortunately, as the spearhead of a religion that would deny mankind freedom of thought, you will become as redundant as Christianity is today.

That is how the world rewards those of your ilk.

Christians hated Gnostic Christians enough to decimate us because we would not bend the knee to those who would demand that we think as they did.

The world will have the same answer for you when we kill you.

We do not want to kill you, however, if you do not repent; you will die by the sword.

Free thinking is now too big to fail. Even you are not immune and cannot prevent yourself nor others from doing it. Recognize this, friend, before you die needlessly and harm others for being angry with yourself”

Regards

DL

Comments58
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
And that everyone, is why the founders of the U.S. wanted separation of church and state.
Indeed and the U.S. did not get it.

Regards
DL
Who watches the watchers?

God can't be dead

Since God is a human constuct

What goes around does not necessarily come around.

Jihadists are mad about US foriegn policy.

Who can blame them for being mad? wOOt

OTOH I would like to use a Nuclear Weapon sometimes.

To get rid of them.

Lucifer the Light
My basic thought about ISIS and similar groups (Boko Haram is the same shit) is that they use 'religion' and so called ideologies purely as an excuse. They are nothing more than mercenary thugs who believe in nothing but money and power (for all the shit they spew) and stop at nothing to get it. That's their only point.

There's actually nothing in the Quran or Islam to support or agree with what they do.
Sounds way too much like all governments if left to their wishes, but I have no argument against what you say.

Regards
DL
Jihadists have a point! Its onm the end of their sticks ;)

What's your take on the collusion between God and Satan over Job?
I can sum that up with Job 2;3 where God admits to being moved by Satan to destroy without cause.

God is a prick and a bigger sinner than most.

Regards
DL
That particular god may have been as you described.
May?

Are you on the fence on his morality?

Regards
DL
I've questioned it for some time. The Israelites made a bad boy out of him: "mess with us and you will be smitten". It was a good way to keep superstitious enemies at bay. I also question the chosen people bit. I have three children and I don't choose any one over the others. That seems like a character flaw to me from a god who is supposed to be perfect. I brought up Job for a reason, an omniscient god wouldn't be wagering on the outcome of anything. There are so many other examples and contradictions.

To answer your question more forthrightly, absolutely not on the fence.
+ 1

I just wanted your less political correct view for all here. Thanks.

Regards
DL
Politically incorrect from whose viewpoint? My comments were merely common sense, having been expressed here before. Contrary to superstition a huge anvil didn't fall from the sky and crush me.

You're most welcome!
View all replies
Satan gets crushed and bound in eternal torment forever....just like islamic terrorists....and christian offshoot terrorists.....and any other person that seeks this kind of hatred.

Not much of a reward.
Thanks for sharing your fantasy.

Strange that you are not bothered by justice being denied us by your God who gave Satan dominion here instead of sending her to hell.

Justice delayed is justice denied.

Regards
DL
Satan is bound in hell. It is just our current linear existence that doesn't recognize it yet. And since we are only judged according to our own sin, you have no point...as usual. 
Show where God gave dominion back to man and put Satan in hell.

Any who read what you put will know that you are making stuff up.

Regards
DL
Show where God gave dominion back to man and put Satan in hell.
God does bind satan in hell. The dominion of the earth is Christ's.

And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Maybe you should actually read and gain knowledge before claiming it.
So then the temptation story is a full blown lie because Satan had nothing to tempt Jesus with. Ok.

If the devil is in hell, who is doing all the tempting that is causing man to sin?

The Lord's Prayers has us asking God not to lead us into temptation so it must be God who is tempting us as there is no Satan to do it.

Right?

Regards
DL
So then the temptation story is a full blown lie because Satan had nothing to tempt Jesus with. Ok.
Satan tried, therefore it is not a lie. There was nothing that caused Jesus to waiver. So the attempt at temptation was fruitless on the part of Satan. I don't see how you conclude that is a lie.

Just throwing random insults and hoping I am as ignorant as you.

If the devil is in hell,
To a timeless God, satan is already in hell. To a linear mankind, satan is still roaming the earth. And satan needs not cause you to sin. You sin on your own.

The Lord's Prayers has us asking God not to lead us into temptation so it must be God who is tempting
Actually it is showing that it is God that can keep us from a path following temptation and the one that delivers us from evil.

Any other attempts?
View all replies
What if you're wrong and the Abrahamic God rewards the religious terrorists in the after life for mindlessly, zealously killing in the name of that Deity? What if murderers that kill for the Abrahamic God go to paradise while those that don't believe in him and are outstanding, nice, virtuous people will burn in purgatory? To the Abrahamic believers, those that don't believe in one thing will burn for eternity even though they've accomplished a lot in their lives and is a good person. The Abrahamic Religions is a belief for mental patients.
"What if you're wrong and the Abrahamic God rewards the religious terrorists in the after life for mindlessly,"

What if you are a talking t-rex with sun glasses?
What if you're a mentally handicapped midget with aids and leprosy? Doge 
Then I would ask you to put your penis away and stop trying to have sex with me.