What do you do?

You've been made president of the USA for no reason at all, your military, political and other advisers surround you, what is your first plan of action as President?
Comments150
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
address the people "the ripping off of this band-aid is gonna hurt"

surround myself with people who have experience & who are bluntly honest
focus on fixing America (cant save a drowning person if we  ourselves dont know how to swim)
talk to what allies we have left
shut down fed reserve
gold standard re-approved
have a budget made
return powers back to states
eliminate many of the "powers" & boards that the gov has
a 10% flat tax & an option to donate to select objectives
strengthen military (this is a page in itself)
re-evaluate our forces in the world
stop being the U.N.s b**** & stop being "world police"
have a backbone when it comes to negotiation & war (in & out)

& above all follow the constitution
I'd investigate why I've been made President.
I would end Social Security.
Ride my bicycle.
Abolish the entire federal government and resign.  But first I'd have the white house and Capital building converted into homeless shelters. 
My first plan, ditch the F35.......and make LM make cheap tractors well pumps and cheap transport for the 3rd world as punishment for shafting the US and other  taxpayers so much.
Establish Monarchy, and put money into social welfare. 
So start another civil war? 
yes, you establish monarchy and you put a bulls eye on your head.  America was made to get away from monarchy.  While calling us a democracy now is naive we are supposed to be a democracy
This hasn't worked. 
because its been corrupted.  It could have worked if we had followed the constitution.  I'd say probably 90% of the government should be charged with treason but fuck monarchy, that can easily turn into a dictatorship. 
I'm talking Constitutional Monarchy. A representation of all the people. 
View all replies
Ha ha funny question i think i would put to prison all bustards from russia he he
Uhhh, I don't think you can do that xD

Russia isn't a part of the US :P
and the US president doesn't have the power nor the authority or resources to do such an act.
I would do what Hitler did, now don't just dismiss what I said and say that I'm a Nazi-Sympathizing white supremacist, just look at what Hitler did with his country, he turned it around for the better and I would do something similar to Hitler's policies if I was president, but tweak it a little.
Yeah I get ya bro. :P
I'm not going to call you that, but I don't think I can stop others from saying so.

But yeah he did have some good ones, but others weren't so...
likable, if you catch my drift. :shifty:

Everything went right, cept the extermination thing he did.
Yeah.He turned a country where it cost 10 million german marks to buy a loaf of bread into a superpower in a decade, thriw in the part where he exterminated all the shady businesses and killed all the pimps.
"he exterminated all the shady businesses"

It's a double entendre!
Look, I'm not saying that you should like Hitler or for what he seemingly did to minorities and Jews, he was a great leader to his country and people and he turned it around when his country was a cesspool back then. I would do something similar what Hitler did but I will get rid of the IRS, political lobbies, and the Federal Reserve.
I never said anything about jews.Apart from exterminating jews, every single thing he did was right.