More Anti-Asian Racism from the Democrats

Last time, it was a Democratic staffer who is working for Mitch McConnell's challenger: forum.deviantart.com/community…

This time, it's Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid: hotair.com/archives/2014/08/22…
“I don’t think you’re smarter than anybody else, but you’ve convinced a lot of us you are,” Reid said, deploying an Asian stereotype without batting an eye.

“One problem that I’ve had today is keeping my Wongs straight,” he added, noting that the common Asian surname has apparently made it difficult for him to distinguish one Asian-American from another.
It's no secret that the Democratic Party is openly racist, generally against whites and Asians, and in favor of blacks and Hispanics: comments.deviantart.com/18/199…

Many of these old Democrats who are saying all these racist things today are the same Democrats who capitalized on the Civil Rights Act and Affirmative Action to win elections throughout the 1970s and 1980s. They never actually believed in equal rights. They always just wanted to turn the weapon of racism against different races. The question is, when will the media and the voters in this country be willing to see it? If you want nobody to be treated differently for the color of their skin, the Democrats are the party you should NEVER vote for.
Comments201
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Racism means the system is set up to keep you down because of your race. People misdefine racism a lot and it's getting out of hand. Something like putting all the Japanese in internment camps during WWII-- racism. Saying Asians are smarter-- complimentary stereotype, that if we want to have any cultural fusion at all, we cannot avoid. These people who just throw the word racism around like it's their word that they say and they can use it to inflict guilt, use it to mean prejudice, I've even heard it to just mean "someone like me on tv" by very young children. People will never get over racism if they jump on every comment, that is racist. Including asians in the group is all that comment does. It could be based on something as weird as if you try to learn an asian language, it takes forever because trying to read it is soooooo hard. They must be smarter than me, yup, either that or I'm stupid.  Be curious about people from different cultures, not afraid of being racist, one person does not have the power unless they say it wrong. 
I would argue that anything that treats people differently solely out of a racial bias is racist, and having the system set up to keep you down for your race is systematic racism.

For example, blacks today experience a lot of racism in how people interact with them, but only whites and Asians in America actually still experience systematic racism, in the form of affirmative action and other programs that specifically favor "people of color."
I do not like that definition. People are always going to make assumptions about people based on what they know about their culture. You might as well say that assuming a Chinese person speaks Chinese is racist. Although if they live in america they have to learn english, I assume that too. For people living in America, to assume that a Japanese American knows something about samurais, should not be considered a bias, it's just something you know about where they came from, it does no harm to them. If you start talking about samurais when you're talking to a Chinese person, well, aren't you embarrassed, but I'm sure they will forgive you... maybe... they may snap at you... People are different and its a fact, it's not a bad thing. I do not have any "bias". I do not like anything about racism. I do not like the way it lumps people together into categories that may have nothing to do with their culture, I don't like the way it separates people in a low class manner. If there was once a white man and a black man, I am not the white man, just because of the color of my skin, because I was never a master. If I was ever black because of the color of my skin, I was never black, because I was never a slave. Racism is narcissistic and selfish, it feeds off of how you look and your sense of self importance, it is cultish, only your people are important. We all need to be a united people, and racism divides. There will always be oppression, and right now, there is oppression of everyone in america, a system is deliberately set up to keep people down. But hey. Maybe that's just the way the world is. There have always been times when you feel, the system is keeping me down. When international relations go into the peasantry, that's all we're talking about. And I would argue that we are a united people, if we are all U.S citizens, hey, one of the things i like about america is the diversity of food, are you saying it's a racial bias of me to assume a mexican friend can't take me to a great mexican food place? I am sick and tired of this overly offended by bullshit bullshit. The only white man and black man I ever want to see are on a chess board. Worrying about racism in the way you're interacted with is like saying, we have to be overly polite like we're constantly living in a fucking embassy doing important work with foreign relations, well fuck that, if you're my neighbor or my classmate, I'm going to treat you like my friend and I don't give a fuck what race or what country you're from, you heard? Are we clear? 
This is a classic game of fruedian projection with leftists.  They constantly accuse others of being racist to subdue their own racist predispositions.
what is the democratic party's opinion on Lizard Americans? 
What

the 

fuck

An individual is racist and so you generalize all democrats.. bizarre logic to have 

It's like if I said Republicans are all brainwashed Fox News worshippers, and hate poor people and black people. 

Your misinformation is misleading and dangerous 
You seem to have forgotten that this is the guy the Democrats have chosen to represent their party and the country as the Senate majority leader.

But he's not the only one: comments.deviantart.com/18/199…

The Democratic Party is racist from the grassroots, all the way to the President's office. They just love to put racists in charge, because it's a crucial part of their electoral strategy. They keep their electoral coalition together by rallying the races against each other, and then claiming that the Republicans caused it by NOT addressing race.
It is undeniable that the rich and powerful classes tend to have a disconnection from the lower classes, but to point out racism as the only manifestation of this is picking and choosing.

Both parties have racist people in them.

Both parties are corrupt and not actually working for the people.

They are puppets in a system that makes people feel like they have a choice, they don't. Our elected officials are not there to represent us, they are their to support whoever paid for them to get placed in power.
Wow, you're so in denial about the racism of the Democrats that you have to make up a conspiracy theory to account for it? 

Sorry buddy, but we do actually live in a democratic-republic. We have racists in charge because the Democrat voters keep voting for racists. And no, it isn't a "both parties" thing. 
It does not take a conspiracy theorist to realize that our governments are in bed with the rich, dude. 

We don't live in a democracy. We live in corporate capitalism, and this nullifies democracy. Our elected officials are only there as figureheads. Sure, there's some honest politicians out there, but they rarely survive or make a difference because our system is corrupt to the core

Our choices are either rich guy A or rich guy B, both of which are racist, ignorant and in bed with the people funding their corruption
Rich people aren't a different species. If you take an ordinary poor person and turn them into a famous politician, they will instantly become rich off their fame.

If you're trying to vote for a poor person, you are inherently trying to vote for someone who nobody knows anything about. Hence, your candidate is poor precisely because democracy does not favor your candidate.

So yes, if you actually want to vote for someone who has a chance of winning, you have a choice between rich people. The difference is rich guy/gal D tends to be racist, ignorant, and totalitarian, whereas rich guy/gal R or L might actually support liberty and individual rights.
I am not just talking about rich, I am talking about wealthy. I'm talking about the type of rich that makes them control dozens and dozens of companies at a time. I'm talking about money that is passed down through blood lines. The one's who truly direct the flow of history. The ones who fund both sides of wars. The ones who create the laws. The ones that create the disease to sell the cure.

The person who is the most heavily advertised and publicized is the person who gets elected, but it always boils down to two parties. Those that make it on TV are the ones who are most heavily backed by corporate interests, and this means they make promises to get elected only to turn around and not keep any of them. It happens every. single. time.

Democracy is power the is elected by the people.
Capitalism is power that is obtained through whatever means can make you have money.

The combination of the two does not yield proper democracy, it creates a clusterfuck of public images and deception tactics to sway public opinion, instead of actually focusing on real debates about real things. This is why Ron Paul was completely ignored even if his points were the ones which addressed the issues we really face, while everyone else worried only about image and damage control. 

Both parties are deeply corrupt, and both parties are in bed with big money, which doesn't care about liberty or individual rights, they care about their money and their rights. 
View all replies
Keep playin' that race card, vanilla face!
So republicans aren't?
Not even close to the way Democrats are. Republicans can't get away with racism. Racist Republicans are harangued by the media and thrown out of office. Democrats are never held to the same standard.

Hence, Democrats have been getting away with blatant systematic racism for decades. The ONLY forms of systematic racism that still exists come from the Democrats and their policies (e.g. affirmative action, race-based welfare and money grants, hate crime laws, etc.).
If the Democrats are racist against Asians, then the Republicans are periodically racist against Blacks; look at the whole birther conspiracy, for example, or the fact that the Southern states have been steadfastly red since the end of the Civil Rights era and are also undeniably the most racist.  There's shit on both sides.
The birther conspiracy stemmed from Obama and Michelle claiming obama was born in Kenya.

Even though it turned out not to be true, the birther conspiracy was created by the obamas.
The birther conspiracy was about where Obama spent his childhood, not about his race.

Nowhere do you see Republicans trying to set up race-based government programs the way Democrats do.

Your history is a little off. The South continued to lean Democrat through the 1970s and 1980s. hotair.com/archives/2014/08/25…
It was only in the Clinton Era that the South started leaning more Republican. Even then, the South was never as uniformly red as New England and the Left Coast are uniformly blue. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_S…
isn't this more like going against the common stereotype that all Asians are like humanoid supercomputers?
My god, that part where he talked about slavery....

And just when I thought people couldn't get stupider. 
Two Wong's don't make a White.