President Obama is heading back to Iraq

Prez pulled the troops out and it went to hell, now hes going back announcing airstrikes and other stuff...He even admitted that America is not evil and causing all the wrong in the world.  Looks like he has finally decided to be president at last...I salute him
Comments15
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Threads in the forum must encourage discussion.

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
What sickens me is that the west is only interested now that some Christians are about to get slaughtered. Because of their reluctance to do anything about it before they've probably let isis get too strong to really defeat.
The truth of the matter is that if a 5000 strong team of hardcore special forces soldiers had gone in much earlier, isis wouldn't even be an afterthought to pull out on a slow news day.
I just want to thank you for mentioning my idol :iconronjeremyplz: in your locked thread. And especially the part about his dong containing secret codes. I always knew that engorged pecker must be stuffed with governmetn secrets. 
no problem, Ron displays qualities that all men wish they had...he is an American ICON
Don't forget that Obama won a Nobel Peace Prize :omg:
I got a feeling a lot of ISIS members are about to be at peace
Why are libs not rioting as we are doing yet another military strike on a nation that hasn't attacked us?

I guess principles only matter when a republican happens to be in office.
I guess the anti war crowd is still comatose from all that dope the democrats bought for them back in the Bush days
I have a better idea. We take the cargo planes supposed to have supplies and instead load them up people to better countries after doing a simple four step check. Health, Mental Stability, religion (A simple question of 'Would you force a female into a Burqa or similar oppressive garment ' would suffice), and criminal background.

Once loaded, these people would be shipped off to other countries and away from unlivable hellholes into obscure livable holes. 

Also, I'll need a large roll of caution tape to roll around the African border. The whole thing, including water edges.
we are already doing that (see the southern border)
I guess no one cares when we enter war anymore
Or it could be that the rest of DA has finally gotten bored with your trolling and chosen not to feed you for a change.
also please stop flaming me you ignorant troll
then why lock my threads?