Chaos Everywhere, Looks LIke the Horrors of World War III are Approaching.

Every time I take the time to seriously listen to a radio or TV news broadcast the amount of countries throughout the world in states of civil war and unrest are increasing tremendously compared to previous decades.

One thing is clear putting this world chaos puzzle together, Islamic terrorist and other similar variants of extremism are spreading all over the Middle East and Africa gaining more power and creating chaos.     Looking back to World War II you had fascism spreading and aggressively forcing its way through countries that did not want this form of government and power.    In the Middle East and Africa a similar aggression is spreading and growing.

Recent events in Gaza and Israel bring noticeable concern.   Israel is a peaceful country that minds their own business and simply must defend themselves from aggression as a matter of survival.   They have never tended to be imperialistic, instead a democratic country that simply wants it's people to live and let live.    Now John Kerry wants to attempt a peaceful cease fire to end the attacks currently going on.     This seems to work well for Hamas and leaves Israel at increasing odds.    Hamas realizes that their current strike and aggressive strategy did not break the defenses of Israel.    A cease fire will give them time to regroup, start producing and acquiring more ammunition and arms, dig more tunnels into Israel, and plan a new different strategy to succeed.   They will probably strike again in the future, if past precedent is any indicator of their pattern of behavior.   The time line between strikes and negotiated cease fires through diplomacy are decreasing. Hamas will keep this cycle going since a cease fire will give them that opportunity to try something different.    Eventually they may find a way to break the defense of Israel.    Kerry is making a mistake similar to all the allied countries of pre World War II that attempted negotiating with the Axis powers as they advanced throughout the world.

The situation is so tragic over there that the only diplomatic solution I see is a mass evacuation of Israel to another part of the world.    Maybe Montana would be a good place to move them all, start a little Israel there.   Israel is all alone in the middle east as a democracy similar to western civilization.

Elsewhere throughout the Middle East and Africa the situation is turning into a nightmare.

There is only one possibility that would lead me to believe my way of thinking is wrong about World War III approaching.   If all this chaos is secretly through the underground a CIA or military strategy to get the same people responsible for the 09/11 attack in NYC fighting and killing each other instead of us sending millions of our young citizens over there to die in a war.   Still, Israel is caught in the middle of the situation.   Oh, by the way comparing World War II to what is happening in this past decade we already had a second Pearl Harbor type disaster in New York City back on 09/11.          

Comments52
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If we compare 2014 with previous years in increments of 10...

2004 - Afghanistan and Iraq in complete disarray - allied troops being killed daily. Thousands of civilians massacred in Darfur. Chechnya revolt - hundreds of school children killed in North Ossetia. Israel kills Hamas leader in Gaza.

1994 - Rwandan genocide. Yugoslav war in Bosnia. Civil war in Angola, Somalia, Algeria, Afghanistan, Burundi, Yemen, Liberia, Mali, Sierra Leone, and Sudan. Kashmir war.

1984 - Cold War, Iran-Iraq war, Pakistan-India conflict, Lebanon crisis, mass starvation in East Africa, civil war in Ethiopia, Sudan, Mozambique, and most of Africa actually.

2014 is actually looking pretty quiet so far.
Trying to get medicine and vaccine to get rid of viruses, disease and what not but instead whooshing the life out of the body isn't helpful.

Civil war and unrest has been ongoing forever. There's always 'a lot' going on.

Point is, killing is bad. :noes:
That is correct civil war and unrest has always reared it's ugly head throughout history.
Problem is in this year of 2014 the amount of chaos and civil unrest has reached many more countries all at the same time, generally this type of situation leads to all out war.
That does seem like it. But it's kind of like in the recent time, there seems to be too many people dying of plane crash, and seeming a lot, since it's everywhere, when actually it's not, compared to the hazards of being in a car.
Firstly Israel is far from a "peaceful" country and look for every opportunity to attack Gaza and Palestine because of their Messiah complex self entitlement to a plot of land "promised" to them. This will end like it always ends, both sides will run out of steam, the UN will point and go "You don't do that again." and everyone will go back to their own affairs.

Islamists such as ISIS won't last long. They're doing the same exact thing Al Queda did in Anbar in 2006/7; the local populace got pissed off by their violent policies and let the US roll in and push them out. ISIS is probably not as well staffed as it appears which is probably evident by Baghdadi's call for new recruits and law makers. They know jack shit about how to set up functioning governmental services beyond "pay me or I kill you" and make most of their money through theft. What's that tell you about them? It tells me they're bandits who got lucky but will struggle to hold onto it. Al Queda's now opposed to them which can only mean trouble. Every other country in the middle east (actually scratch that; that should be the world) has it in for them. Malaiki only has to say the magic word and give all other concerned nations carte blanch to roll in and ISIS won't last very long. No direct confrontation with any army on any border around Iraq and Syria is going to end well for ISIS in any way. Let's not forget ISIS's real future depends on keeping the tribes in line. All it takes if a few of these tribes to turn on them and it's all downhill from there.

I just wish ISIS would be stupid enough to challenge Jordan, Israel, China, Russia, India or any other armed to the teeth military just so they can conveniently bang the final nail in their own coffin.

Ebola's got more of a chance to destroying the world but it won't have much chance in western countries with better sanitation/hygiene, better border patrols and colder climates. 
I don't look at it THAT way in particular, but let me enlighten you- as a student of history.

Are you familiar with the "guns of August"? If not then let me just bluntly tell you that the situation that we are currently in now are not dissimilar to the ones of 100 years almost to this day. I'm talking about the First World War, so many different alliances, so many hatreds, outbreaks, and faltering peaces. The events are too similar today as they were 100 years ago in 1914, but the circumstances are different and the game of war has radically transformed since then.
I see the situation being similar to World War II without a Fascist dictator like Hitler or Mousilini.
Radical elements of Islam are killing Christians in areas of Western Asia, Africa, and the Middle East, with their firm belief that everyone in the world has to be converted to the Muslim faith or die.    There is a similarity to Fascist political ideology that their race and political ideology was superior and they should conquer the world and destroy those they believed to be inferior.  
You have different factions of the same basic fundamental ideology rising with a different name everywhere throughout Western Asia, Middle East, and Aftrica, with tentacles of networking allies extending into Europe.   Likewise during World War II you had different variants of Fascism and Imperialism that although separate united and allied during World War II as the axis powers.
The only difference preventing an all out World War is that the current Islamic extremist do not have the military power within their factions to compete against western civilization countries.   
This will change if they can strategically draw China or Russia into a conflict to aid their cause.    Presently relations between the USA and China or Russia are weakening.   Iran vehemently sides with Palestinian efforts to aggressively attack Israel and a couple of days ago again threatened to wipe Israel off the face of the earth.   Iran does supply China a significant amount of oil as a necessary resource for their economy.    China cannot allow Iran to become their enemy and jeopardize the flow of this resource into their country and economy.
There is a good probability that China would side with Iran if they were to start an aggressive attack on Israel that would draw the USA into military conflict in defense of Israel.
Russia is a wild card in this situation yet with the current situation in the Ukraine there is no telling who they would side with in an all out conflict war.     Again in World War II Russia was also a wild card first siding with the Nazis and then switching sides when they were betrayed in their alliance with Germany.   

That was a well-though-out point, and I completely agree with you. In fact, I've always said that Russia is a wild card, and by the way, I can't stand red China. They are NOT our friends or allies by any stretch of the imagination.
The Chinese are not bad people, yet when a country's economy is degenerated by situations beyond their control people get desperate and do irrational things to retaliate and get back the things they need.
What Japan did in World War II is an excellent example, when you understand the reason for their aggression.
I understand it completely, in fact when Japan's Prime Minister visited a war memorial it outraged so many, including outside of the red China. The Senkaku Islands dispute, that prompted Chinese nationalism to rise again. Oh yeah, I'm not a Johhny-come-lately to this subject.
"Every time I take the time to seriously listen to a radio or TV news broadcast the amount of countries throughout the world in states of civil war and unrest are increasing tremendously compared to previous decades."

:iconliesplz:

It's always easy to see who the exaggerated emotard is when they don't pay attention to history.
In my humble opinion, Isreal is doing rather moer than defend itself, it is committing atrocities almost to the extent of genocide. Life is full of compromise and Gaza/Palestine should be afforded full soverienty - perhaps then Isreal could have a moral leg to stand on for its actions.
I believe Israel would allow them a reasonable compromise if all their efforts were not diverted to a military strategy of destroying Israel.
Why are they spending all their resources and energy digging tunnels to get into Israel?    They could have spent their time, energy, and resources for something related to better commerce and trade for things they need in life.
They do not want a compromise, they want Israel out of there.

There definitely is a lot of collateral damage taking place in this conflict, yet that is the responsibility of the aggression strategy of Hamas.    Instead of fighting wars in a battle field with military personnel facing off one on one they shield themselves within innocent civilian population to create collateral damage on purpose as a strategy to gain sympathy from the world to their cause.    They are attempting to have a military operation of attacking Israel in a situation where Israel cannot fight back without causing collateral damage.

In my humble opinion the US did drop atomic bombs during World War on two Japanese cities where many civilians died in the conflict yet this did bring about an end to the war and unconditional surrender of the Japanese.    Many more lives could have been lost if the war were allowed to continue, both collateral damage and military personnel.     For all we know World War II might still be going on today if this strategy were not carried out to end the war in the 1940s.     
Eh, I don't entirely agree with you there. I agree with the droppign of the atomic bombs (especially if one takes this further to saying that the bombs horrified Russia and the USA into never dropping another) but I think the situations were very different in that war and this one. In WWII it was still two nation states at war and two military forces. The fact that the civilian bombing there worked is probably due to the realisation the population would turn against the Emperor and throw him out before the Americans got there. Maybe, although it might also be noted the Isreal cannot use nukes and that supposedly morale-shatter conventional bombing attacks by the Germans, British and US in WWII and the US in Vietnam utterly failed in their objectives. However, in this case, military action won't work for other reasons. The Palestinians all view Isreal as the aggressor, not only in this war but from the moment the British (another great move by the Empire) created a homeland on Palestinian soil. This means that any further aggression from Isreal will only radicalise the next generation of freedom fighters/terrorists and perpetuate to problem. Also, Isreal will not be able to break their moral. Unlike Japan, who knew that in all probability they could (and did) survive losing the war, Palestinians feel that they are fighting for their very existance. Isreal, again for right or wrong, have bullied the Gaza area and effectively rule it in all the ways that matter. So first there is country. Then their is God. Unlike an Emperor, in whom a popluation can loose faith in, Allah is infalible and, moreover, will rewards those who die in his name. These two things suggest to me that the extremist resolve will not be broken and, much like the English kings found in Wales or Scotland at various times, an organised army will find it virtually impossible to quell geurilla action. And the Palestinians will always fight geurilla wars because, unlike Boudicca, they would not be so stupid as to take on a massively superior army in a pitched battle.

My point being in all of this is that Isreal will achieve nothing out of this with their current tactics. The only solutions are to actively seek peace with Hamas with real compromise, perhaps even putting up with a few rocket attack in the meantime (just recently, the North and South of Ireland didn't let a couple of rogue attacks derail what has been a pretty successful peace process.) or outright conquest and occupation, as England eventually subdued the Welsh with. Everything else will just lead to more violence, more death, and increasing international isolation - not smart for the country surrounded by Arabic neighbours.
Seriously ? You have NO IDEA what's going on.

Stop eating all the crap the media is feeding you. As the Israeli PM said: "We are using missile defense to protect our civilians, and they're using their civilians to protect their missiles". Easy as that. They are targeting CIVILIANS from within CIVILIAN areas. How's that for "atrocities almost to the extent of genocide" ?
They also keep Palestinians trapped within fenced areas in Gaza, and have drawn criticism from the UN for targeting hospitals and ambulances as well as choosing to blow up enemy combatants when they happen to be surrounded by civilians: www.nytimes.com/2014/07/24/wor…

I'm not saying that Hamas are totally justified.  I'm just saying, for somebody who tells people not to "eat all the crap the media gives you" demonizing Israel, you seem all too willing to do so when the target is Palestine.  And here's a fun idea: look at the number of Israelis killed vs the number of Palestinians (many of them children) killed!
:iconfacepalmplz:

The reason why there are less Israeli casualties is thanks to the Iron Dome system that intercepts large number of the rockets fired the Hamas on, again, CIVILIANS, not milatary targets, CIVILIANS. For us, every dead kid is a tragedy. For the Hamas, killing as many civilians as they can IS their target, and every dead Israeli kid is a massive achivment they celebrate in the streets. If Israel is so evil, why haven't we destroyed Gaza long ago ? We have more than enough firepower to do so.

And we haven't even talked about the tunnels.

Here's some intersting videos for you: www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXrxLg… , www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuL-OA… , www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpsxiM…

Again, I'm not saying that Hamas are right.  The Palestinians should probably choose something other than a extremist group to be their representatives.  Even so, you can't deny that Israel hasn't done much to reduce civilian casualties (no, warning civilians that you're about to bomb them and their hospitals are not recognized as giving you the right to actually bomb their civilians and hospitals).  

Read this editorial, written in response to four children being killed on a Gaza beach after it was shelled by the Israelis (and no records I've found have indicated that there were any terrorists there), as well as a huge military crackdown on innocent families in Gaza after the Israeli teenagers were kidnapped.

And here is a video of people bringing emergency supplies to a town ravaged by storms.  That group just happens to be a Mexican drug cartel.  A few good acts don't necessarily make what you do right.

If you honestly believe that everything is black and white, then you're either a partisan demagogue (just like Hamas!) or incredibly ignorant.  Then again, since you claim to live in Israel then your perspective is probably skewed toward your home country anyway.
"...giving you the right to actually bomb their civilians and hospitals" First of all, I don't think any other country would even think of warning civilians in the soon-to-be-bombed area, they would destroy the whole city and get done with it. And what can we do if they turned their schools, mosques, and hospotals into millatary bases ? Just ignore it while they are shooting rockets at our cities ?

About those four boys, yes, it was a mistake, and I deeply sorry about it (and every other death of an innocent).

No, I don't  believe that everything is black and white, trust me on that. 
This is war, but not against other nation. It's a war against terrorists with purpose of destroying Israel. Simple as that. This kind of war is complicated and ugly, with many diffrent shades of right and wrong, nothing the Euro-American mentallity could understand.
Some people don't want stop fighting and have peace one day. Some people just want to see you dead. You get it ? DEAD.

And despite the above, no, unless I would really bellieved in what my country do, and know just HOW MUCH we try to keep  innocents out of harms way, I wouldn't support it.

Genocide? Get real. That's bullshit.

700 is not genocide. 70,000, now that's a good start.
Not to mention, the Israelis are not launching carpet bombing (e.g. Dresden and Tokyo 1945). an all-out bombing would not suit IDF's tactics. The Hamas tunnels are bad enough as they are and if IDF turn Gaza into a heap of rubbish, they have an instant Stalingrad.
I'm not allowed to mention the solutions I think are best:P
But I agree with your assessment
I think Gaza v.2014 differs from the last version in that ...

1. A lesson learned by IDF after its clash with Hizbollah: air strikes and quick operation did not work as well as expected. It takes an extensive ground operation to go after hidden rockets.

2. Hizbollah and Iran have the Syrian civil war to worry about, even though the Assad regime now has the upper hand.

3. Most Egyptians do not like Hamas any more than the Israelis.

4. The US, Europe, and Russia are entangled in the Ukrainian civil war.

5. ISIL takes the front seat compared to the Gaza conflict.