environmentalism meets with sex... vut the hell!

www.washingtonpost.com/news/to…  

uh... what are your thoughts? I find this bizarre.
Comments51
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I think it's great! It creates awereness in a really cool way, especially by youth. 
Is washpost a god ?
Why do you ask?
have a sense of humor
Sounds retarded. Didn't even bother to read the link.
Wow! That is awesome! Really, connecting 2 almost unrelated things in such a way, cute and funny^^

I'm allfor it for the 2 things^^ specialy the sex XD
I totally agree and I also believe it is a very interesting campaign to make you aware of the damage we humans are doing. There are people that don't want to have kids  and I totally support them
Just want to point out, "overly crowded planet." If it was so crowded, then why are countries like Russia, and various African nations so empty? There's a lot of room to go around. Besides, the population drops, just like it grows.
Actually, no, the population doesn't ever drop. For every one person that dies, two are born, and that rate has increased tremendously just in the last 10-20 years.

And it's crowded in the sense that not every square inch of earth is habitable. Look at the U.S., like half the country is just barren wasteland where nobody lives, because there's nothing to sustain them there.
I live in the south, do you have any idea how much open flatland we have around here? Not to mention all the countryside in Europe and Africa*
Again, the question is can any of that land sustain a community? Just because it's open doesn't mean people can live there. People need to be able to grow and raise food on the land in order for it to be habitable. The droughts are only making it worse.

We've been on this earth for hundreds of thousands of years, don't you think every inch of habitable land would be developed by now? Why do you think scientists are so urgently looking into underwater or space habitats? Because we've already exhausted every usable inch of available.

The key words here are USABLE and HABITABLE.
Open fields and woods, genius.
We have plenty of countryside out here.
Well then you should find out why no one's developing that land, Sherlock.
They're already putting pipeline out there, only a matter of time before they hack down the trees and build homes.
I don't find it strange nor anything. But it's sad how these things are needed to make humans aware of their stupidity.