liberals cant debate their failed politics so they block you instead

Ive noticed this over and over.  If you kick their ass at debate they block you...yes, we all know they hate freedom of speech but if they are so smart, what are they scared of???
Comments202
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Funny, the only people who I ever see blocking other people is conservatives blocking liberals, like good ole TBSchemer who blocked me when he couldn't refute one of my arguments or admit that I was right.
You have "love pussy" on your avatar, and then when people act like pussies, you get upset?
no I get upset when they act like dicks
I say we all vote Libertarian.  Then Americans can have all the money, guns and drugs they want!

Give me liberty or give me death, baby!!!  :D
yeah like the democrat base doesn't have plenty of guns and drugs and money....the democrat party owns the mega rich like Buffett Gates, Beyoncé, Oprah, Zuckerberg, Soros,the kennedys...etc
That may be true, but I'm sure the rich/famous republicans get away with lots of stuff, too.  =P

But if we had a Libertarian president, maybe us poor people could have such freedoms, too!  :dummy:
im talking bout the mega rich who are pretty much all democrats
Comment Flagged as Spam
there is no difference because there is no such thing as a liberal anymore....people who whine about wanting bigger government are hardly liberal in any sense of the word.
Not just liberals. Even I get tired of arguments and realize they're not going anywhere. So I just end it. Of course this concludes that I'm not smart enough because I didn't keep a useless argument going on for days afterward. Somehow in people's minds, the last word in an argument does equal victory. Nope. I've learned my lesson with debates. They don't get anyone anywhere and nobody really wins in the end, because no one ever changes their mind in it. Don't get me wrong, I love debating until 3 am, but when it doesn't get you anywhere, what's the use? 

The whole blocking thing is a bit idiotic (I don't block people when I end an argument....mainly because I'll probably start another one and I'll want replies naturally), but ending an argument isn't cowardly...for me anyway. 
they flame me,then block me so I cant reply... could use an alt to reply but wtf
Eh, they probably were trying to get out of the argument then. ;)
It's like being a liberal is the new christian fab. Just hate on us for being us, and blaming it on ridiculous things. 

YOUR STUPID BELIEFS THEY ARE ALL DUMB AND STUPID AND DUMB. HA. 

Yeah, we can all grow up now!
Please don't respond to Meanus.

Two years and this guy has not said a single thing to indicate that he's anything but an alt account taking advantage of how the dA staff never reads the politics board.
That was quite a few days ago.
Obviously I have stoped responding to his ignorance.
Don't worry - he's obviously a fake account.

The laws of nature state that he wouldn't be able to survive this long without having gotten hit by a far failing to look both ways.
speaking of stupid
Speaking of pathetic. 
say hello to the rest of the Obama zombies
Canadian here, American politics are no concern to me.
Do you not have a job or something? Or a child to get back to?
Your life must be sad.
glad you have the time to participate
"If you kick their ass at debate they block you"

I'm pretty sure it's not liberals... it's the person itself. :|
You're going to die of a massive embolism brought on by pure shock when i tell you this, but... sometimes, DA conservatives can be a bit illogical and make for poor debate partners.

I'll summon the ambulance now.
tell them to bring lots of morphine and medicinal marijuana