Syrian civil war

What are your thoughts on this ongoing civil war?
Comments14
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Canada preparing to invade:

"

The pro-Israeli government of Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper is making diplomatic and military preparations for military intervention in Syria, leaked documents show.

Canada’s National Defense has drawn up at least five scenarios for the country’s military mission in Syria, according to documents obtained by the Ottawa Citizen.

Separate documents reveal that Canada has been training alternatives to Assad’s government.

"

www.presstv.com/detail/2014/04…

Meanwhile US admits the rebels have lost barring one last good false flag.

"Congressional Defense Policy Adviser Frederic Peterson   pointed out that the so-called Syrian rebels have distinguished themselves by their incompetence and their propensity to commit atrocities, and that the Syrian government has clearly won the war.

The best thing that could happen now, Peterson said, would be for the international community to admit that the war is over, withdraw all support from the rebels, and start hammering out a solution based on the reality that the current Syrian government will remain in power.

Kevin Barret added that the starting point for a solution is Assad’s amnesty offers: He has consistently proposed that any rebels who are actual Syrian citizens, and who wish to re-integrate into Syrian society by laying down their arms and promising to abjure violence, are welcome to do so.

As early as last summer, the London Telegraph reported: “Exhausted after more than two years of conflict and feeling that they are losing, growing numbers of rebels are signing up to a negotiated amnesty offered by the Assad regime.”

www.veteranstoday.com/2014/04/…
It is a ghastly thing.
So many innocent lives are being killed right now....
It is not a civil war. That was what pumped to your mind by mainstream media. It is a war that Syrian people fighting against islamic terrorism which is funded/hired by some puppet regimes of area.  ( read to get an idea what is going on there: www.lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-… )
I think Americans are not interested in engaging in international conflicts anymore. However, this is giving an opportunity to americas's enemies to pursue their agendas :ninja:
Been a bit overshadowed by Ukraine, but it is unfortunate. But, it's their country and at this point I don't think we're in any position to intervene. I think the U.S. can survive a decade without starting yet another war, don't you? Let alone a war started because we decided to involve ourselves too much in a Civil War that's so muddy that sometimes it's hard to decide which side I'm rooting for (frankly, I'm not rooting for a side in the fighting, I'm more rooting for the civilians that get caught in the middle of the fighting more than anything and if we're going to help someone, I would help them instead of arming the government or the rebels). 
im worried it will interrupt production of syrup and i won't have any to put on my pancakes
Comment hidden
syrup is made in syria DUMBASS why do you think it's called syrup and not canup
ur jokes r worse than ur drawings.
Comment hidden
exactly, it's all Arab n shit 

pretty sure the Koran says that Mohammed invented sippin' sizzurp
Obama hasnt made any speeches on this recently, so many on this forum have an opinion right now.

ps- More chemical weapons were released, using materials from one of the chlorine factories the Syrian rebels took ove.
"Obama hasnt made any speeches on this recently, so many on this forum DONT have an opinion right now.