Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
February 24, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 294

Women - VOMIT AND PISS ON YOUR ATTACKER!

:iconanatarakentara:
AnataraKentara Featured By Owner Feb 24, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
[link]

So, women, vomit and piss on your rapist if he/she is raping you. Surely your attacker will be disqusted with you, and not continue, or harm you.

...Except they don't care. Vomiting or Pissing will not work. Other than the scarce amount of women who can vomit on command, rapists DO NOT CARE if you vomit or piss on them.

[link]

“One of the males pointed the gun at the victim’s head while the male with the brown-copper hair forced her head down (into his lap),” Blohm wrote in the affidavit. “The victim stated she then began to vomit on the male. (Another) male threatened the victim to stop crying and stated, ‘Hurry up and do it faster if you ever want to see your daughter again.’ The victim stated she vomited again. The victim pleaded for her life and to just let her go to see her daughter.”

So, women, which do you prefer -

Being able to buy a gun, and knowing how to use it, and being able to use it, to rid yourself of an attacker and most likely do the world a better favour,

or, because of the off chance you might 'pop' anybody, be forced to use a whistle, or vomit and piss on an attacker, somehow, and put yourself basically into the hands of your attacker, who might as well have a weapon anyway?

I say give all the lot guns. Shoot the rapist - do the world a favour and defend yourself.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnecrocoitus:
Necrocoitus Featured By Owner Mar 18, 2013
This is so fucking stupid, I'm so happy I'm not an american. I've never even seen a gun.
:iconanatarakentara:
AnataraKentara Featured By Owner Mar 19, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Stupid "advice" or stupid Counter-advice?
:iconclaycowboys:
ClayCowboys Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2013  Professional Writer
I prefer to just carry this on me:

[link]
:iconpoliticalviolet:
PoliticalViolet Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2013   General Artist
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
:iconhatchedfromtree:
HatchedFromTree Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
I don't understand why we even teach "rape prevention" why don't we teach "do not rape." If a women wants to carry a gun, or any other weapon for that matter to make her feel safe than I don't see a problem. I understand wanting to ban weapons on campus or what not but do gun free zones actually prevent mass shootings and other scary things people with guns can do? I think not.
:iconvelvetfish:
VelvetFish Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013  Student Filmographer
they didn't ban concealed weapons. they just made them illegal to carry on campuses of universities. Besides, why not knives? Easy to conceal, and can be used against a sex offender quite effectively thanks to the close-range nature of both knives and rapists.

(and personally, despite me being for gun control, I am all for the use of revolvers. Only six shots, longer reload, but it gets the job done and anyone can use it. Besides, it is more suited for home defense than a rifle with a 30 round magazine; hard to aim a rifle quickly in tight quarters.)
:iconsexy-cowboy-predator:
Sexy-Cowboy-Predator Featured By Owner Feb 28, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
They didn't ban concealed weapons

The 10th Circuit Court of Appeals:

"In light of our nation's extensive practice of restricting citizens' freedom to carry firearms in a concealed manner, we hold that this activity does not fall within the scope of the Second Amendment's protections."

You believe that Colorado HB 1226 is the final measure? These people have an agenda of what they want, and these are all just incremental steps to get to that point. Just look at the wording here: ...Our nation's extensive practice restricting citizens' freedom. If the court decided that conceal carry is not "bearing arms" what is? Only "open carry?" Then why are open carry bans in place in many cities?
VelvetFish Featured By Owner Feb 28, 2013  Student Filmographer
iunno.

look; rapists aren't exactly known for distance work; very up close and personal. wielding a knife against a dude with his dick exposed and up close would be more effective anyways. (whereas a gun would either need to be hidden long enough to shoot him or pulled out before he has any element of surprise and after he has revealed his intentions.)

if you're not down to get guns banned, keep on voting; the whole process depends on people voting anyways. if there are still people who want to keep their guns, they aren't to ban guns outright. Just don't get all pissy when the majority feels the need to control guns every now and again.

we've been through this cycle before; public hates guns, then it loves guns, then back to hating guns. no need to stress over a constantly changing public opinion, even if it currently disagrees with your beliefs.
:iconsexy-cowboy-predator:
Sexy-Cowboy-Predator Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
A women who is petite of stature would hardly be able to fend off an attacker with a knife. You think the rapist says "stand there a minute while I rape you please, and dont stab me ma'am." The gun is the great equalizer. Rapists are opportunity hunters and go after the most vunerable indeviduals. Simply knowing a woman has a gun isoften dterrent enough, according to those who were interviewd in prison. Based on data from Colorado State University crime reports, between 1998-2002, while it was illegal to conceal carry on campus, the amount of rapes was significantly higher then after that law was repealed in 2003.

Believe me, I do vote. I am incredibly active in my government. I stay in constant contact with my state reps and senators. And yes, I will get "pissy" when the majority of lawmakers want to control guns. For several reasons. First and formost because it is a direct attack on a Constitutional right that has already been eroded to an almost nonexistant right and secondly because most of the people, in this state at least, do NOT want stricter gun control. At every townhall meating, open judiciary and floor hearing the anti-gun nuts have been severely outnumbered. According to state lawmakers themselves, their facebook pages,email inboxes and answering machines are overflowing with people who are against stricter gun control, yet they vote for it anyways. Believe me, we wont forget this next year when we put these mongrels out on their ass.

I will stress because over the last two and a quarter centuries, the 2nd amendment has been watered down to the point where our lawmakers today might actually belive that it has something to do with deer hunting, and they certaintly try to convince us that is the case. I am not fighting for the whole amendment because the whole amendment no longer exists. We are clinging the very last vestiges of what it is supposed to be.
VelvetFish Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013  Student Filmographer
iunno; rapists do kinda make themselves vulnerable when STICKING A MEATSTICK INTO SOMEONE WITHOUT PERMISSION. If a petite lady can slice up sausage when making dinner, she'll have no problems cutting a motherfucker.

and that's, like, your opinion, man.
Add a Comment: