Manditory Marijuana Meditation

So, as President, I'm going to require everyone to smoke 1 oz or more of marijuana.

This is better for our country than getting rid of the 2nd Amendment.

You have no idea what we are dealing with here.

They want to control us all.

Rich and powerful people CONSPIRE against us, but they will never use their power to get rid of REAL crime.

Well, I could go on forever, but, WHAT?
Comments119
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
There's some logic to this, noone has ever commited a crime, while high on grass, it makes people too laid back/mellow, plus grass has never killed someong. However there is one big side effect, most people wouldn't be happy about, it kills braincell, and important ones at that, specifically the ones that handle short term memory.

Due to that, such a law would never be passed in a million years, nice try though.
actually I just read that it may actually create new brain cells in an area that is responsible for memory
Lol you wish, if only that was the case, but sadly it Isn't.
well in rats it promotes new brain cell growth, studies have proven that. studies on humans indicate it has no effect either way. if you want to believe the science that's up to you.
You know you're talking out of your ass with the last part atleast. When a pot head(and yes, this is counting when the person Isn't even high too) can't remember something that you two where discussing 10 seconds ago, It's 100% proof it effects you.
yeah it causes temporary short-term memory loss while you're high. the effects have proven to not be long-term though, they go away once you're not high anymore.

and anyway none of that has anything to do with killing brain cells. the studies all indicate it has no effect on brain cell growth, or it may help promote brain cell growth, but that is still inconclusive. you can believe the studies or not, i don't care, but i usually just side with what the science says, that's just what makes the most sense to me.
BS lol, because even after people stop smoking grass all together, the short term memory loss was still a issue, and as I mentioned, the problem effects the person even when they aren't high as well.

Well, then explain the memory loss... right it kills brain cells.
View all replies
Dude you don't mean all at one time do you?

INFINITETOLERANCE FOR PRESIDENT YEAHH!!!!
If he actually wins:

:icone-hplz:
You're welcome!!! Good luck!!
I usually don't mind marijuana users but sweet jesus mate, you're like a walking PSA about the harmful effects of marijuana.

or is this some kind of reverse psychology? Making shitty pro-marijuana argument/threads just to make potentially interested people avoid that stuff?
He's a troll, so it could very well be.
When Ned Flanders became Global Overlord in that alternate reality he suppressed all opposition by having anyone who put a toe out of line lobotomised. This seems like the same thing.

It will backfire on you. Paranoia is a well known effect of long-term marijuana use, as consistently demonstrated by yourself. The population will become mellow at first, then very difficult to control. They'll be too baked to fight, of course, but you won't be able to get them to do what you want either.
As far as in relation to 2nd amendment, what about if a country declares war on US? We'll be a little helpless on fighting back.

And I sense many issues with forcing everyone to smoke marijuana, including infringing on people's rights, people with lung problems or allergic to weed, or those who don't BELIEVE in smoking at all. Good luck getting into office if legalization and enforcement of marijuana are your only perks.
lol

you took me seriously
Knowing you, why would I have a reason to believe it wasn't? :)
Well you do an awful good job at making everyone perceive you as something else then.
No. This is the internet. You know nothing about me. I know nothing about you.