Closed to new replies
February 22, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 118

Manditory Marijuana Meditation

:iconinfinitetolerance:
infinitetolerance Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013
So, as President, I'm going to require everyone to smoke 1 oz or more of marijuana.

This is better for our country than getting rid of the 2nd Amendment.

You have no idea what we are dealing with here.

They want to control us all.

Rich and powerful people CONSPIRE against us, but they will never use their power to get rid of REAL crime.

Well, I could go on forever, but, WHAT?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconzoltor:
Zoltor Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013
There's some logic to this, noone has ever commited a crime, while high on grass, it makes people too laid back/mellow, plus grass has never killed someong. However there is one big side effect, most people wouldn't be happy about, it kills braincell, and important ones at that, specifically the ones that handle short term memory.

Due to that, such a law would never be passed in a million years, nice try though.
infinitetolerance Featured By Owner Feb 28, 2013
actually I just read that it may actually create new brain cells in an area that is responsible for memory
Zoltor Featured By Owner Feb 28, 2013
Lol you wish, if only that was the case, but sadly it Isn't.
:iconhustlerdu:
hustlerdu Featured By Owner Feb 28, 2013
well in rats it promotes new brain cell growth, studies have proven that. studies on humans indicate it has no effect either way. if you want to believe the science that's up to you.
Zoltor Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013
You know you're talking out of your ass with the last part atleast. When a pot head(and yes, this is counting when the person Isn't even high too) can't remember something that you two where discussing 10 seconds ago, It's 100% proof it effects you.
hustlerdu Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013
yeah it causes temporary short-term memory loss while you're high. the effects have proven to not be long-term though, they go away once you're not high anymore.

and anyway none of that has anything to do with killing brain cells. the studies all indicate it has no effect on brain cell growth, or it may help promote brain cell growth, but that is still inconclusive. you can believe the studies or not, i don't care, but i usually just side with what the science says, that's just what makes the most sense to me.
Zoltor Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013
BS lol, because even after people stop smoking grass all together, the short term memory loss was still a issue, and as I mentioned, the problem effects the person even when they aren't high as well.

Well, then explain the memory loss... right it kills brain cells.
hustlerdu Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013
well actually, no, that's not what the studies indicate. studies indicate the short-term memory loss is a product of being high and is not long term. but like i said you can believe the studies or not, that's up to you, i just usually base my opinions of studies, but not everyone does that so i guess you don't have to.

no something could cause memory loss without killing brain cells. those are two very different things. there's definitely no evidence that weed kills brain cells. but again this is just what science says, and if you don't want to believe in science that is totally up to you.
:iconcreepye:
CreepyE Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013
Dude you don't mean all at one time do you?
infinitetolerance Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2013
lol

even better!
Add a Comment: