guns??

i bet you didnt know that was a hot topic. why are you a hot topic??
Comments304
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Come and get them.
here is how i see it.
guns are good. when properly used and taken care of, they are just fine.
but you dont need a 30, 50, or even 100 round magazine. If you get one, that either means that your gonna do some killing, or your target shooting(and if thats the case, your a terrible shot or you hate reloading). keep guns.
i dont have any how can i keep them
well, clearly this entire problem doesnt involve you.
Hand guns and hunting rifles I can understand why someone would like those types of guns, (my family come from a line of gamekeepers) but I don't understand why do you need a working high power miltary grade gun in your house, *shrugs*.
Guns are mentioned in the U.S. Constitution. Second Amendment. The Right To Bear Arms.

(and ironically enough this marks my 500th comment since joining dA)
how is it ironic
guns are funs
oh yeh?? that must be the reason for your effin avatar
you're probably right man
im always right
Guns are a hot topic because people keep doing dumb shit and shooting up schools and theaters with them.
In terms of the hot-topic issue of what to DO about guns... I don't have the slightest idea. I'm a liberal and even I know it's pointless to outright ban them all. It just won't happen, nor do I think it should. I think that some TYPES of guns should be made harder to get, but truthfully I don't know enough about the subject to offer any viable solution so I just try and stay out of it and wait for all this back-and-forth yelling to blow over.

For myself, I'm indifferent to owning a gun. However, my boyfriend wants one and he wants me to know how to use it, which I am also fine with. I suppose it will be useful in the zombie apocalypse ;)
is it ok if i said i didnt read that
Guns are a hot topic here because liberals in America are afraid of everything so they want to ban everything that's potentially dangerous. From guns to the game of Dodgeball.
what are you afraid of
I'm not a liberal. I'm not afraid of guns or Dodgeball.
yeh i know but what are YOU afraid of
like snakes that freak the eff out and squiggle and wiggle all over??
Let me guess does the gun topic have to do with people blaming the NRA for guns just because of last year's shooting events like the Connecticut school shooting and the Aurora, CO shooting during the premiere of Batman The Dark Knight?
it was the dark knight rises