Black Rambo wages war on LAPD!

So, firstly -- the guy (ex-cop, ex-military) killed at least 3 people, including another cop, and will justifiably die for it. That said, I'm kind of rooting for Rambo on this one! I hope he takes down every corrupt cop before they grease him, as the notoriously corrupt LAPD (having shot two people by mistake while blood-hunting this man) have 0 intention of taking him alive as he is likely to be seen as a hero by many. Until I see otherwise...the only people I feel are really in any danger from this guy are associated in some way with those he describes in his letter, which is telling as fuck about the current state of the LAPD. [link]

Anyone from LA here want to chime in? I'd like to know what you think about all this and what, if any, experiences with the LAPD you may have.
Comments289
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
welcome to hell dumbshit darner
So, now we have a burned down cabin with an unidentified body.

Oh, and evidence the police carried out an execution

[link]

As predicted.
No evidence suggests an execution.

If you idiots knew anything about gun fights, tear gas, wood, and fire there would be no conspiracy.
You do know that people with knowledge of the effect of hot tear gas canisters on wood are perfectly capable of using that information to deliberately cause a fire?

Other sources have suggested there's evidence of the police deliberately allowing the fire to burn through the entire building including basement before allowing in the fire brigade. If the fire was an accident, why let it burn?
What sources?
The area was cordoned off!!
You have no sources.

Why do the police have to endanger fire rescue and charge them with putting down a fire in a building that houses a guy who has multiple weapons? DUH!

Don't overlook the fact the place was hit with a recent blizzard too.
The same sources that recorded police screaming 'burn the motherfucker' during the press blackout?

What has a recent blizzard got to do with deliberately burning a man alive?
Recording a radio frequency does not support your claim that there were sources present at the scene that was cordoned off by law enforcement.

Let's not think too hard. Blizzard. Mountainous area. Police lock down. Guns.
If you start thinking for a change you'll easily understand it's not an easy task to even consider trying to put out the fire.

There is no reason why fire rescue should be put in danger. Let the house burn.

The house was not purposely set on fire. There is no evidence to support that. None. Zero.
Indeed, I'm listening to some of the info coming out now. (not sure if it's true)

The guy sounds like a real hard ass. Silencers on nearly all his guns, Those "hundreds of rounds" were the cops guessing where he was within the house. The guy was definitely a pro. They were forced to burn the cabin down.
I don't see why. Once cornered, it's only a matter of time until he runs out of food.
Because they most likely wanted him dead.
Obviously. But the police in the US don't have the right to kill at will, and criminals in the US have the right to a trial.
I know, I'm just saying the cops would never allow a scenario where dorner could surrender.
Well that's the point of my thread...
No one burned the cabin down.

The police had no reason to burn it down. If they wanted him dead they would not have used a vehicle to peel apart the cabin they would have just used high powered rifles to turn it into Swiss cheese.
Read *spugmeister link. Allegedly from the tapped police radios, they used an unmanned vehicle as well as burning the house.
The audio has been played and replayed over and over. Burners are tear gas canisters activated by heat, not incendiary weapons.
That's why they used 7 of them.
IT'S HAPPENING
They're about to gun him down! I became a fortune teller.
Now we had a gunshot in the cabin, follow by the building burning down. The cops have to wait for it to die down before they see if the guy's body would be in there (which I'm betting it will be).
He has hostages...and he knows how to use 'em!
You mean two people he tied up so he could steal a car and drive off?
No... right now.
So what hostages are we talking about?
Uh oh...media blackout!
View all replies