Humans have consumed marijuana since the begining of recorded history.

[link]

Smoking weed should be normal. Just as normal as having wine at dinner.

We have evolved with the plant. That is why it is so beneficial to our bodies.

It contains all of the essential amino and fatty acids the human body needs, and in optimal ratios.

Humans will continue to consume marijuana as long as we exist. Unless we discover something with a better high.

Banning marijuana is like banning pets.

What do you think?
Comments161
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Humans have murdered each other since the beginning of recorded history.

It should be legalized.
This is what your brain will look like in 5 to 10 years if you smoke weed 4 to 5 times a week: [link]

Smoking weed 2 or 3 times a moth wouldn't be that bad though...
No, marijuana does not decrease intelligence. It may a little bit in a heavy smoker, but after they quit, they get back to normal.
you dont get those acids from smoking it retard, if i smoked a fucking apple i wouldnt get the nuterients in it would i now.
Humans have been killing themselves since the dawn of recorded history, you should try!
You should really use some better arguments. I see this shit every other post.
Good god I love toking up and I love me some green but jfc you are so annoying there's more to life than smoking pot.
There's more to life than your job. There's more to life than your hobby.

I spend less than 10 minutes a day doing what I do here.
You probably spend a lot of your life in the trees though
Why does it matter to you how I spend my life? Don't you know ad hominem is a logical fallacy?
You're getting rather defensive
Doesn't matter, even a small child is smarter than you.
View all replies
Humans have committed war, rape, pillage, lying, cheating, theft, and murder since the beginning of recorded history. So now we're adding mari-juana to this list of our faults. Smoking anything is not beneficial to our bodies any more than a rape is. Stop trying to shove this crackpot hippie bullshit up everyone's ass. It's a bunch of lies by a very small number of misled and irresponsible people. Getting high is dangerous and a threat to everyone around you, and I want it to stay illegal forever and will vote no to any referendums that come to ballot.
And cut the false-equivelency bullshit to. Banning mari-juana is like banning mari-juana. Pets are pets and are not dope smoking. Stuff it already.
Oh yeah, getting high is not dangerous, it's awesome.
Your vision of the world is a never ending drug war?
There is no 'drug war'. Why, why in the hell does every god damn political issue in this nation need to be referred to as if it is a "war"? Why is everything a "war"? Because some half-asleep senile corrupt politician who was president said so in the 80s? Or was it earlier- like Nixon. There goes another crappy president. You are taking a popculture name and then treating that name as if it is an actual thing. The War On Drugs is a slogan. So, no, I don't have a vision of never ending war. And what the fuck with people asking about my username every time they are losing an argument? My name has nothing to do with politics.
HAHAHAHA

you're winning the argument

that's what everyone believes

people talk about my username too idiot

but uh, yeah, I call imprisoning millions of americans unjustly a drug war
burn!

that's a stopper.
Thanks for the update and setting me straight, but i still believe that the pot crop is far superior to that of the old growth forests which is not sustainable.