Transexual Women and Bathrooms

What's your opinion on transsexual women using the ladies' bathroom?
Comments626
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I discovered your web site via Google while looking for a related subject, lucky for me your web site came up, its a great website. I have bookmarked it in my Google bookmarks. You really are a phenomenal person with a brilliant mind!

straight
Hang on, it was Sturgeons law...
Sorry.
I am not sure I even own a website.
And I am only intelligent in that I know I am an idiot, just like 90% of humanity. Assuming Poe's law applies to humanity..
Assuming that was poe's law, and I haven't got my laws mixed up again.

I got a little series of posts on Manic Expression, but they're nothing special...

And that website is so going in my favorites.
Do you has Pingas? Go to the men's room.
Do you has Vagoo? Go to women's room.
Pingas.
Hah...

True, and simple.
Well done.
Just seems cut and dry to me.
If your a pre-op, use the men's room.
If you're post, women's.
Agreed. I don't think it's wrong if a pre-op does, but it would be safer and less hastle-laden if one uses the bathroom of their born gender, until the operation.
I hardly think it's a political issue and most public facilities have at least 3 options - M/F/other-abled ...and a parenting room as well, don't they? Use the one that suits best.
If you wanna be a guy, you get everything that comes with it, even using the men's bathroom. And same the other way around. I don't see what's so difficult about it. Unless there's something as half transsexual *shrug*
Comment Flagged as Spam
Wow- you're an ass.
The more people DON'T care about it, the better off we'll be. It's all pretty ridiculous in the first place.
Its really not ridiculous. Its actually something that is becoming more and more of a pressing issue due to sexual liberation and religious dogma slowly slipping.
That's what I mean though. That it's an issue in the first place is ridiculous. I can understand now wanting to get naked in front of others, but feeling offended or disgusted by seeing others naked is worse than childish. Pretty abnormal too imho.
What? That has nothing to do with the topic.
It's the underlying issue responsible for the topic in the first place.
I think they should, better there than the mens jax
I personally don't care.

Heck, I wouldn't give a shit if I saw one whip out her johnson and piss in a urinal next to me at the mens room.

I'll be dead honest and say I'm not mature enough not to giggle, or smirk at her.

that said, I don't frequent the woman's room too often, so I guess, my opinion doesn't matter really. I also wouldn't give a shit if women used the mens room, or we had unisex multi-person bathrooms.

That said, many women care for some reason.
I don't get why toilets are segregated at all.
Younger children mostly. Its just an etiquette that most civilized countries adhere to.
Why would a child be disturbed at the sight of people of the opposite sex coming out of cubicles and washing their hands?
Thats not the point. Its already convention and its hard to change that.
Well, that is the point actually. The convention is nonsense.