Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 22, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 12

If you are against people bulling others for loving furries sign this petition!!!

Devious Comments

:iconneurotype:
neurotype Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:lock: This isn't a discussion and is better suited to your journal. FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?
:iconabstract-mindser:
My reaction to you is summed up in few words. [link]

But much laughter.
:iconthelightswentoutin99:
Oh Brothers and Sisters, I have a confession to make. I spent my life in sinful pursuits. I smoke. I drank. I fornicated to a degree unsustainable by most men, I even bullied people for loving furries, but now I have seen the light! Yes indeed, sunk deep into depravity, I was witness to God's Grace. God spoke to me through an online petition. My eyes gazed upon those many signatures, and my heart was opened to the error of my ways. And now, now Brothers and Sisters, I have been born anew. Never again shall I bully people for loving fictional, anthropomorphic characters. Indeed, I shall walk the path of righteousness from this day forward. Praise be to furry Jesus!
:iconukiyamiangel:
UkiyamiAngel Jan 22, 2013   Traditional Artist
SO far people commenting right now is showing a great example of trolling and bullying. People see furries as wrong and they think that they are only meant for doing sexual things and thats why people love them. That isn't the truth of people who love furries some love them for other reasons as to attractions to them and other. Only true furry lovers know what they love about them. Furrys are like humans they are just furry. Being against furrys is like hating black people, white people, asians, and more. People judge and look down upon on what they do not understand and do not take time to understand. They see furries as a deviation from the norms of everyday life and is afraid of it because it is different in many peoples eyes.
Discrimination is still discrimination and I am against that as well as bullying.
Discrimination to homosexuals is also the same for furries. Same for blacks,whites,jews,fat people, skinny people, and others.
:iconagent-sarah:
Agent-Sarah Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh yeah, this will not end well...
:iconjuliabohemian:
Juliabohemian Jan 22, 2013  Professional Photographer
:iconbullplz: No Bulling! :shakefist:
:iconukiyamiangel:
UkiyamiAngel Jan 22, 2013   Traditional Artist
People are being trolled for loving furries and bulling period is not nice. It is common sense that if you are against furries then why read this post? This was only meant for those who are against it.
:iconkoyukuk:
Koyukuk Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Reply button is your friend dear. You posted in a public forum, expect people to not care for your topic or disagree with you.
:iconkoyukuk:
Koyukuk Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconpyrohmstr:
pyrohmstr Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:dummy: no one cares
Add a Comment: