Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 22, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 161

Today Liberals celebrate the deaths of 55 million children in a 40 year stretch. Well done liberals!

:icongallery-of-art:
Gallery-of-Art Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Today marks the 40th anniversary of Roe v Wade.

40 years of legalized abortion.

In 40 years, women, in collaboration with doctors that swore an oath to "do no harm", have put to death over 55 million human lives.

Be proud of your accomplishment liberals!

This is your legacy.

This is your baby. (pardon the pun in the oven).

Be proud of the 55 million dead, while you freak out about the handful of kids killed in recent weeks by the mentally ill.

Be proud, that you belong to a group that has outdone Adolph Hitler himself, in the process of killing innocent human life.

Be proud liberal women and phony conservative women, that you can spread your legs by making a choice to do so, and because you simply want to correct your first bad choice you make another bad choice. But hey... so long as you can fit into that size 6 by the time your best friend gets married it's all good, right?

(BTW ~ The size 6 is a fashion lie and is really a size 10, you fat cow.)

So proud to have the blood of 55 million babies and counting on your hands?

If you support Roe v Wade, you support 55 million babies being cut up alive and sucked out of their mother's wombs with a vacuum like yesterday's sushi. All those lives have bee snuffed out just in my lifetime. Most all for selfishness reasons.

What are your thoughts? Should supporters of Roe v Wade celebrate this accomplishment? Shouldn't they embrace what they are part of? Shouldn't they own this truth along with the right to kill the unborn? Why are all you here in the forum silent today on this? This is your day to be happy over the death of all those innocent babies. This is your moment to shine and bask in the blood spilled by your precious right to choose death of a child.

So shout from the rooftops liberals, tell everyone how proud you are to have supported the death of 55 million babies while you piss and moan over guns killing a few children in comparison.

Talk about some mixed up morals. :roll:

Devious Comments

:iconlyricanna:
Lyricanna Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Locked for flamebait :lock:
:iconshadowmaker-241:
ShadowMaker-241 Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Abortion =/= murder.
:iconkoreansupermen:
koreansupermen Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
dont forget all the extra bodies created by importing migrants to fill the population gap who are murderers.
:iconanaliasunknown:
AnAliasUnknown Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
:iconmehplz:
:icontheawesomefaerie:
TheAwesomeFaerie Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013   Traditional Artist
Plus you seem to forget about the women who get pregnant as result of rape. You say it's a choice to open your legs. Not if you're being forced or threatened into it.
:icontheawesomefaerie:
TheAwesomeFaerie Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013   Traditional Artist
Are you a vegetarian? Because if not, you support killing living beings that are aware and feel pain, so have no right to oppose abortion.
:icondsnintendotoad:
DSnintendotoad Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
:lock: Mods please lock this fucking thread.
:iconebolabears:
EbolaBears Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
"55 MILLION BABIES MURDERED BY WAY OF LIBERAL LAW IN JUST 40 YEARS."

Babies were not murdered. The law does not force abortions to happen.

:icondebit:
Debit Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Let's cut the chase and get down to the business. Right-wing conservatives have a strong fetish for women's things, particularly vagina and uterus. They have this fixation on controlling something that does NOT even belong to them and definitely NOT in the physical sense.

Could it be that they are the ones who are really sex-crazed behind the closet? What a bunch of perverts! :D
:icongvcspecks:
gvcspecks Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
So say 55m more are born, 55m more people putting strain on the system, how many people have a worse quality of life because they cannot support the baby? how many fetuses are aborted because their quality of life would be below average if they were born? and how many are aborted because they would be born disabled, who would be bullied for their life, left unemployed and living a terrible life?

Can I ask what you are hoping to achieve with this? you are not going to bring back lives or change the world by posting a shitty thread on an art website, you are not changing our views and you are now despised by everyone, in conclusion this whole thread is pointless.
:iconkitsumekat:
kitsumekat Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
So, you're going to care about a kid that's not born over a kid that's dying from cancer or a curable disease?
:iconchakatblackstar:
ChakatBlackstar Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
At what point does it go from being a sperm and egg or a fertilized egg to being human? Because if the point where it's fertilized is the point you consider it becoming human, then you're grossly underestimating the number of deaths then. Because ya, you find abortions to be nasty, but fertilization clinics often have multiple eggs from prospective parents that are fertilized in cold storage, ready to go just in case of something bad happens(e.g. disease, miscarriage, etc.). But those fertilized eggs in storage have a limited...shelf life for lack of a better term, and are often tossed when they...expire(again for lack of a better term). So...why do you not fight for them too?
Gallery-of-Art Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
It is human from the very start. Check the DNA signatures for confirmation if you feel you need to.

If a certain form is needed for you to care, then why do you care about the deformed or retarded humans? Aren't they NOT fully developed? Shouldn't we snuff them out too?

For me, the first thing to do to save human life, is to repeal roe v wade, then we can go on to these silly offshoots and discuss them.
Silly offshoots? So, it has to be inside a womb for it to count as a person in your mind? Abortions happen one fetus at a time, yet when they're being thrown out at an estimated rate of...I believe it was 40,000 a day, then it's just silly. I guess liberals aren't the only hypocrites then.
:iconrockygems:
RockyGems Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Student General Artist
You have a twisted idea of what humans act like.
I speak the truth, and since you are obviously on the other side of the issue, you can't handle the truth.

Prove me wrong, or shutteth thy yap.
Yeah, no liberal I know, including myself, even knew that Roe v. Wade passed today, and certainly nobody celebrates. That would be dumb, and we have lives. Also, you are aware that that law entails more than just abortion, right?
The fact that you and the rest of the liberals didn't know of roe v wade being 40 years in law is terrible. It helps prove that the liberal media keep stories from you they don't want focus on.

As for what other things the law includes, that doesn't matter at all. The law is bad. It killed 55 million babies.

How can anyone justify 55 million babies killed and still be anything more than evil?

Actually those who are big supporters of roe v wade did celebrate. They lit candles for the women who died during abortions before abortion was legal.

But they didn't light a candle for the 55 million dead babies since the law was passed 40 years ago.

Makes me want to throw up.
I'm from England. You're a straw man. Goodnight.
:iconbullet-magnet:
Bullet-Magnet Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
Firstly, if I'd used the tragedy of Newtown and elsewhere in a pathetic attempt to score cheap points and belittle those deaths as a "handful" in the very same sentence I'd be too ashamed to show my face here ever again.

Any attempt to take away reproductive rights means handing control over pregnant women's bodies to the state, who then gets to decide what they do with their bodies. Enslavement, in other words. Nobody has the right to someone else's body no matter how old they are or what state of physical development they are in. Personhood is irrelevant. If I found myself hooked up to the bloodstream of another for my survival, it is entirely their prerogative whether or not they let me stay. I've no right to make that decision for them.

But giving that right to foetuses means giving them rights and protections above and beyond what they will know after birth. At which point, it seems, most anti-choicers no longer care what happens to them. And if the mother is not ready for it, there's a good chance that situation is going to be poor.

We already know that the only cure for poverty that we know works is to give women complete control over their reproductive cycles. To choose the number of children they have and when they have them. This is called family planning.
Your own words damn you:

< "Nobody has the right to someone else's body no matter how old they are or what state of physical development they are in." >

A fetus is a particular stage of physical development of a human body.

By your OWN WORDS, liberals, (nobodies), have NO RIGHT to put these unborn human lives to death.

Killing your own kids before they breathe air. This is called, "family planning" by the left.

Killing your kids before they graduate school, that is too much for the left to handle.

The left can kill kids so long as a face has not been seen.

Keep the kid in the womb and murder it there.

That is the best way liberals figure they can sleep at night.

So long as the kid is put to death before birth, therefore your kind can continue to pretend it wasn't a human life.

Why is a 6 year 9 month old human life more important than a 1 month or 2 month or even 3 month old human life? What makes them more deserving to live?

Why is it, that a stupid gash of a girl can go out and make a stupid CHOICE to fuck a guy with no protection, gets knocked up and the we give that same idiot trailer park educated trash the right to decide if a human life should be killed or not?

Why is Skanky Suzie so smart and sound, that she can make such a decision at all?

Why does Skanky Susie get a SECOND CHOICE? (The first CHOICE, HER RIGHT TO CHOOSE, was when she opened up her legs and had Johnny fuck a baby in her).

The unborn are already treated as human life with rights by federal law. Case in point, the fact that if a person were to kill a pregnant woman that person gets to be charged with TWO MURDERS. 2. NOT ONE. TWO.

Can't murder a person that isn't a person, so explain how this law is not being challenged by you silly liberals. Bush put it into place. That alone calls for an attack upon the law. Why hasn't the 'Dear Leader' (Obama) rolled it back or done away with such a law?

The reason is because liberals only care about the "wanted" babies and only see them as being worthy of such respect under law, but unwanted babies are not considered human life to a liberal. They would say the same about even the wanted babies, but that is only to try to save their position. If a mother was killed with her baby still in the womb, liberals would be outraged over the gun used and cry over the unborn as if they give a shit.

Poverty is controlled when people get off of welfare and work their fucking fat lazy asses off. Killing a child due to finances is one of the most evil concepts out there that try to justify child murder.

55 million dead by the hands of liberals, all without a gun being involved.

Maybe we should ban blades and suction devices that are used in the murder of all these children.

Or maybe we should start aborting our nation's unwanted unloved disrespected children using a gun? Perhaps if an assault rifle was leveled at the mother's vagina and a few rounds were spent, the liberal base would realize how evil abortion really is?

Family planning is a joke. A major amount of births were never planned. Ask your mom for a VERY VERY VERY late term abortion if the bills aren't getting paid. After all, you are merely a drag on their success and happiness at that point. You might as well be snuffed out. Right?

Fact is, you are fine with the killing of children for selfish reasons, so long as it happens within a womb and not a classroom. For you and your kind, GEOGRAPHY is what matters. If the kid is in the womb, it's game on, but if the killing is in a classroom, suddenly there is outrage over the device used.
:iconbullet-magnet:
Bullet-Magnet Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
A fetus is a particular stage of physical development of a human body.

By your OWN WORDS, liberals, (nobodies), have NO RIGHT to put these unborn human lives to death.

Point of order: I'm not sure you are using the phrase "by your own words" correctly if you then use words I didn't use, such as "liberals" and "nobodies" and equating them. Just FYI.

It's not putting them to death, it's denying them life support. The mother has no obligation to provide it, since it is her body. Consent for sexual intercourse does not mean consent for pregnancy, during which her body will go through some major and potentially dangerous physical and biochemical upheavals. This isn't a difficult concept, we employ it all the time. Consent to drive a car does not mean consent to break your legs in an accident. Informed consent does mean being aware of all possible consequences but it does not mean you are obliged to deal with any consequences in a particular way.

What I'm hearing from you is that you perceive pregnancy, children an motherhood to be nothing more than a punishment for "skanks". You care for neither the child nor for women. For you, anything that happens to anyone is deserved and should be promoted. Unless of course, they aren't born yet, and are thus worth all the empathy you deny everyone else.

The unborn are already treated as human life with rights by federal law. Case in point, the fact that if a person were to kill a pregnant woman that person gets to be charged with TWO MURDERS. 2. NOT ONE. TWO.

Because the value of the unborn is for the mother to decide only. It's part of her body and remains there at her discretion. Or else the state gets to decide what the mother can or cannot do during her pregnancy, as child protection agencies will be unable to remove a foetus from its mother's care, they will have to exert their will over the mother, stripping her of her freedom, which is the unavoidable outcome of all these personhood bills. this isn't a bug. It's a feature. this is what the "pro-life" want. I can see that it's what you want, with your total contempt for women who don't adhere to your standards.

Otherwise you have situations like those we've already seen in Mississippi and South Carolina, where women who miscarry have had to prove that nothing about their lifestyle caused it (an impossible task) in order to avoid a life sentence.

Or what just happened in Ireland, where doctors were forbidden from aborting a pregnancy that was already miscarrying because there was still a foetal heartbeat, and their failure to act meant that the mother endured three days of indescribable agony before dying.

Or Arizona, where women have to prove that they need to take birth control pills for a genuine medical reason, as if not getting pregnant was not a real medical concern in a country where you are eight times more likely to die in childbirth or another pregnancy complication than you are in Greece.

Oh, and FYI, an abortion is a termination of pregnancy, spontaneous or induced. Pregnancy lasts from implantation to birth. Murder is not a late abortion.
:iconakuma223:
Akuma223 Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I don't care about dead babies/fetuses :shrug:
I know, that's what makes you who you are.
:icondutchconnaisseur:
DutchConnaisseur Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
At least we have enough snacks! :party:
Spoken as only a liberal can.
:icondutchconnaisseur:
DutchConnaisseur Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
You flatter me with your attenion! :bow:
:iconnuckchorris0:
nuckchorris0 Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Professional General Artist
I'm gonna say something that may cause a bit of controversy but I don't care:

FETUSES ARE NO MORE ALIVE THAN A GODDAMN TREE.

You fine with chopping trees down to make houses? Well, I'm fine with killing nonsentient clusters of cells.

You act like there is such a thing as a soul. Well, THERE ISN'T.

Humans are complex self-preserving chemical reactions. Nothing more.

So move past your retarded instincts of "OMG THE FUTURE OF OUR SPECIES IS AT RISK" and realize that there's nothing wrong with abortions :)

And no, pregnancy is not magical. It's just more chemical reactions.
Trees are alive.

Fetuses are alive as well.

A human fetus is human life.

You are an idiot and uneducated for thinking anything differently.
:iconmercuryshine:
MercuryShine Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
Why do you pro-fetus people hate calling them fetuses so much? If your cause is so convincing you shouldn't be afraid of using medically accurate terms.
Why do liberals always relabel things they can't deal with in real terms?

Human life is human life.

A fetus is just a stage in human life.

A human fetus is human, the DNA proves this without any shadow of doubt.

EVEN YOUR SILLY SCIENTISTS THAT ARE TOUTING THE GLOBAL WARMING HOAX WITH TELL YOU THAT.

And as that fetus develops, it is alive. FACT FACT FACT.

If it were not so, an abortion would be a silly thing to consider.

Can't kill something that is already dead.

So, we know that a human fetus developing in a mother's womb, is HUMAN LIFE.

Got a problem with calling it what it really is?

Face it, you and your kind want to sleep at night, so you can't possibly call the fetus a human life. Doing that would humanize the child and make it a tougher moral hurdle to kill unwanted babies.

So give it the "fetus" label, so that people won't connect with the child on a human level, and it will be easier in your heart to put it to death.

A doctor can't tell me a human fetus is not a human life, unless he/she is a fucking liar.

So you go find all the medical terms you want to wrap yourself in to insulate you from the facts of what you are and those that agree with you.

It won't change the facts:

OVER 55 MILLION BABIES MURDERED BY THEIR MOTHERS AND THE DOCTORS THAT PROMISED TO DO NO HARM IN 40 YEARS OF ROE V. WADE.

That's the liberal's legacy to the nation, their proud achievement.
:icongvcspecks:
gvcspecks Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
"A human fetus is human" What else is a human fetus going to be? a fucking giraffe?
:iconvelvetfish:
VelvetFish Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Student Filmographer
would you prefer that children be raised in households where they're not wanted or households that can't support another kid?

besides, it's HER vagina; if she doesn't want 9 months of fetus in there, she should be allowed to abort it.

also, many women who abort end up having kids later in life when they are ready to accept that huge responsibility of raising a child.

(now stop making comparisons to Hitler; it's only making you look stupid.)
:icondebit:
Debit Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
It is rather amusing to note that those who make the most outrages against abortions have never even had a stint in living as single moms, let alone single dads. They should be kicked at their nutsacks, then make them raise kids as single parents. Good luck!
:iconceara:
ceara Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Zokman, I find it hard to believe that you actually care about human life when your signature talks about how it's a great idea to push human beings down flights of stairs. I guess you only care about abortions if they aren't liberals.

If it makes you feel better, I'm sure by your reasoning that only liberals support or have abortions, so all of those fetuses were probably going to grow up into Liberals, and annoy you with their horrible liberal desires for social justice, nationalized health care and support of the Democrats.
I find it laughable, that your best comeback is taking issue with some dark humor in my signature.

Sigs are not to be taken literally on this site.

55 MILLION BABIES MURDERED BY WAY OF LIBERAL LAW IN JUST 40 YEARS.

That is the issue.

Face it.

Own it.

It is who you are.

The blood of every one of those dead babies is shared by you and every single supporter of ROE v WADE.

Death to children is the Democrats legacy.
:iconceara:
ceara Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Not a democrat. And that's ok, I'll happily interpret your signature as a joke, representative of you in your entirety.
:iconneurotype:
neurotype Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Why stop at calling them children? You should call them "functional adults" since you've already extrapolated that far.

Also, I'd love an explanation of how someone can be pro-life and pro-death penalty at the same time.

:heart:
I'd love an explanation of how you claim I'm pro-death penalty.

Can you show me where you got that information?

I want a link.

Or a retraction.

If how I call children, "children" bothers you, don't read my posts.

I'm not here to make you liberals feeeeeel good about yourselves over the blood you have spilt, so don't expect me to relabel everything to fit your talking points.
neurotype Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Who said it was in reference to you?

It really isn't just about your feelings. :o
If you can't write properly go back to jacking off to gay porn.
neurotype Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I have better discussions with ~TBSchemer. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised by someone who conflates fetuses and children.
:iconjuliabohemian:
Juliabohemian Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
I think he’s just pro-republican-life, since he appears to place no value on the lives of liberals.
:iconthethirdcartel:
theThirdCartel Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
"I'd love an explanation of how someone can be pro-life and pro-death penalty at the same time."

Because these people are not interested in "life"; they're interested in punishing people whom they judge to have committed a sin. Childbirth is punishment for sex or for being a man manqu. Death penalty is to punish those who murder.
:iconempiredice:
empiredice Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
I support women having a first-rate quality of life and complete and unconditional freedom over their bodies which are their own personal property, which men are automatically entitled to in this area. If that means I "celebrate" the deaths of children in your eyes, then so be it. I'm not going to feel bad because of a weasel worded emotional appeal.
Women are not special.

Children are.

My priorities are with the innocent children, not selfish cum-catchers, trying to snuff out human life so they can fit into a dress or go out on the town, etc.

Women who commit abortion for selfish reasons are just as evil as Casy Anthony.

The only difference was the timing.

At least you understand who you are and what kind of person you have become.

And now, so do we.

Thanks for playing.
:iconempiredice:
empiredice Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
You're hilarious.
:iconmgonzales041090:
mgonzales041090 Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Killing babies allows us to utilize stem cells and cure diseases. By being against killing babies, you're directly against old people. Fascist.
You are still the biggest idiot here on this site.

So according to you, old people have the right to have babies put to death so they can scrap them for spare parts.

Sounds evil.
Actually nowadays it's possible to extract some stem cells while still allowing the fetus to develop normally and potentially be a person. Finding women willing to do that is much harder.
Add a Comment: