Why does ADL own and run antisemitic websites?

A forensic search of www.ratfacedjews.com, www.thejewishproblem.com and dozens of other objectionable websites has shown that the Anti-Defamation League headed by Abe Foxman, is funding them and that ADL workers along with volunteers are managing these “NAZI” websites.

These and other websites are used by the ADL in a pattern of massive piracy and copyright violation, a pattern of criminal activity that violates their tax exempt status with the IRS.

“They got some spainin’ to do”

Seems a bit odd. Reminds me of that story about ADL Qaeda:

Highest level sources inside Israel’s military intelligence community are laughing themselves to death.

They took the American press “hook line and sinker” when a story was put in in what was claimed to be an Al Qaeda ” magazine” threatening Iranian President Ahmadinejad for failing to give “them” credit for 9/11.

“It took two years before the New York Times figured out that Al Qaeda spokesman Adam Gadahn, whose family helped found the Anti-Defamation League, a Brooklyn born Jew with a speech impediment, was a fake

[link]

So what's going on? Do they feel sorry for the opposition and so try to help them out a little bit?
Comments110
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Is it still a NAZI website if it's not German? :o
It's been a while, psyopjunkie.
Psyop is koreansuperman? I didn't even notice if he was banned or not.He was that insignificant.
no, he changes his handle every few months to look like he's someone else.

I'm already pining for the good old days, when in war we shot people, instead of bitched about the other side on internet forums.

at least in the good old days, someone like koreansupermen would blow himself up once, and we'd be done with it.
The thing is with wackos that blow themselves us is they're in limited supply believe it or not and they can't soapbox if they're dead.
So he takes the slightly less cowardly way of being a nuisance.
not banned. bibicartoonbomb was not banned either, just deactivated. i do not break the forum rules, unlike ADL which break their own rules. honestly ADL has as much credibility as a vegetarian shark.
So how do we know that veteran's today, and you are not part of the same type of Israeli/Jew/zionist/whatever plot like you accuse these purported nazis.
So I just had a revelation.

your actually a zionist, jewish spy. real name Schlomo Abraham Goldwitz.

jaakooob is a athiest muslim terrorist trying to discredit Israel.
best explanation for 911 demolition.

explain the cancers

explain the giant holes

explain steel pulverizing into a cloud of dust

WITHOUT NUCLEAR DEMOLITION.

you can't.
Neutron bombs aren't much more powerful than conventional explosives; their biggest threat is the radiation, which would be worthless for demolition and stupid for covering their tracks.

Anyway, why the fuck would the government use miniature nuclear weapons to demolish these buildings rather than conventional charges like any demolitions team? In fact, why bother with the demolitions at all, why not just hire a bunch of radical Islamists to hijack some airliners and fly them into American landmarks?
because its not sinister enough for Iranian state television
"
Neutron bombs aren't much more powerful than conventional explosives"

you're just making it up.

"
Anyway, why the fuck would the government use miniature nuclear weapons to demolish these buildings rather than conventional charges like any demolitions team?"

expense. people would notice.

and yeah planes don't demolish those kind of buildings lol. they're designed to withstand impact.
The more important part is that a neutron bomb releases 50% of its energy as radiation. No, this isn't some kind of long-lasting cancer that you could whine about. Anybody within a little over a kilometer of the blast zone would be dead in a few weeks of radiation poisoning. People within a kilometer would be immediately paralyzed and dead within two days. Unless the entire population and workforce of downtown New York dropped dead by the end of that September, unless those first response Firefighters and witnesses on the ground were immediately paralyzed by a radiation pulse, the theory that it was a Neutron bomb is undeniably, patently false and is probably the most easily disproven bullshit thing you've spouted in this entire thread.
bali was a fission mini nuke. large number of bodies were obliterated. large number of survivors recieved 50% burns, consistent with radiation burn, then died within 30 days, consistent with radiation sickness.

as per 911, the two nukes underground would prevent most radiation escaping. don't think your claims about distance and paralysed, no source given, however, there is a FOI video showing someone who was in the adjacent WTC when the "second plane" supposedly hit (what hit it is described as a nuke ball by some) and this killed him. will dig up link if you are interested.
LOL Gordon Duff.
because its all a part of crude propaganda
I can't take this thread seriously simply for the fact ADL means something very different in this area of Canada [link] . My brain keeps thinking this is about a anti Jewish milk company.
omg i knew milk was racist because they are a homogenous white group.
:shakefist: Damn you, milk!
Why does a website called Veterans Today run an article claiming these websites are run by 'ADL'?
Why do you read Veterans Today?

And why is this important 'fact' not being reported by the actual legit news stations?
because its run by veteran UFO conspiracy theorist Gordon Duff.