Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 22, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 112

Why does ADL own and run antisemitic websites?

:iconkoreansupermen:
koreansupermen Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
A forensic search of www.ratfacedjews.com, www.thejewishproblem.com and dozens of other objectionable websites has shown that the Anti-Defamation League headed by Abe Foxman, is funding them and that ADL workers along with volunteers are managing these “NAZI” websites.

These and other websites are used by the ADL in a pattern of massive piracy and copyright violation, a pattern of criminal activity that violates their tax exempt status with the IRS.

“They got some spainin’ to do”

Seems a bit odd. Reminds me of that story about ADL Qaeda:

Highest level sources inside Israel’s military intelligence community are laughing themselves to death.

They took the American press “hook line and sinker” when a story was put in in what was claimed to be an Al Qaeda ” magazine” threatening Iranian President Ahmadinejad for failing to give “them” credit for 9/11.

“It took two years before the New York Times figured out that Al Qaeda spokesman Adam Gadahn, whose family helped found the Anti-Defamation League, a Brooklyn born Jew with a speech impediment, was a fake

[link]

So what's going on? Do they feel sorry for the opposition and so try to help them out a little bit?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconprosaix:
prosaix Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013
Is it still a NAZI website if it's not German? :o
:icontortellinipen:
TortelliniPen Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
It's been a while, psyopjunkie.
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Psyop is koreansuperman? I didn't even notice if he was banned or not.He was that insignificant.
:iconjackmolotov3:
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
no, he changes his handle every few months to look like he's someone else.

I'm already pining for the good old days, when in war we shot people, instead of bitched about the other side on internet forums.

at least in the good old days, someone like koreansupermen would blow himself up once, and we'd be done with it.
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
The thing is with wackos that blow themselves us is they're in limited supply believe it or not and they can't soapbox if they're dead.
So he takes the slightly less cowardly way of being a nuisance.
koreansupermen Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013
not banned. bibicartoonbomb was not banned either, just deactivated. i do not break the forum rules, unlike ADL which break their own rules. honestly ADL has as much credibility as a vegetarian shark.
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
So how do we know that veteran's today, and you are not part of the same type of Israeli/Jew/zionist/whatever plot like you accuse these purported nazis.
koreansupermen Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
you don't.
So I just had a revelation.

your actually a zionist, jewish spy. real name Schlomo Abraham Goldwitz.

jaakooob is a athiest muslim terrorist trying to discredit Israel.
best explanation for 911 demolition.

explain the cancers

explain the giant holes

explain steel pulverizing into a cloud of dust

WITHOUT NUCLEAR DEMOLITION.

you can't.
:icontrorbes:
Trorbes Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
Neutron bombs aren't much more powerful than conventional explosives; their biggest threat is the radiation, which would be worthless for demolition and stupid for covering their tracks.

Anyway, why the fuck would the government use miniature nuclear weapons to demolish these buildings rather than conventional charges like any demolitions team? In fact, why bother with the demolitions at all, why not just hire a bunch of radical Islamists to hijack some airliners and fly them into American landmarks?
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
because its not sinister enough for Iranian state television
"
Neutron bombs aren't much more powerful than conventional explosives"

you're just making it up.

"
Anyway, why the fuck would the government use miniature nuclear weapons to demolish these buildings rather than conventional charges like any demolitions team?"

expense. people would notice.

and yeah planes don't demolish those kind of buildings lol. they're designed to withstand impact.
:iconklaxonlithology:
KlaxonLithology Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
The more important part is that a neutron bomb releases 50% of its energy as radiation. No, this isn't some kind of long-lasting cancer that you could whine about. Anybody within a little over a kilometer of the blast zone would be dead in a few weeks of radiation poisoning. People within a kilometer would be immediately paralyzed and dead within two days. Unless the entire population and workforce of downtown New York dropped dead by the end of that September, unless those first response Firefighters and witnesses on the ground were immediately paralyzed by a radiation pulse, the theory that it was a Neutron bomb is undeniably, patently false and is probably the most easily disproven bullshit thing you've spouted in this entire thread.
koreansupermen Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
bali was a fission mini nuke. large number of bodies were obliterated. large number of survivors recieved 50% burns, consistent with radiation burn, then died within 30 days, consistent with radiation sickness.

as per 911, the two nukes underground would prevent most radiation escaping. don't think your claims about distance and paralysed, no source given, however, there is a FOI video showing someone who was in the adjacent WTC when the "second plane" supposedly hit (what hit it is described as a nuke ball by some) and this killed him. will dig up link if you are interested.
:iconthegman0:
theGman0 Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist
LOL Gordon Duff.
:iconsiegeonthorstadt:
siegeonthorstadt Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
because its all a part of crude propaganda
:) thx.
:icongalacticgoat:
GalacticGoat Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I can't take this thread seriously simply for the fact ADL means something very different in this area of Canada [link] . My brain keeps thinking this is about a anti Jewish milk company.
omg i knew milk was racist because they are a homogenous white group.
:icongalacticgoat:
GalacticGoat Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:shakefist: Damn you, milk!
:iconvisionoftheworld:
VISIONOFTHEWORLD Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
Why does a website called Veterans Today run an article claiming these websites are run by 'ADL'?
Why do you read Veterans Today?

And why is this important 'fact' not being reported by the actual legit news stations?
because its run by veteran UFO conspiracy theorist Gordon Duff.
1) because the ADL runs those antisemitic websites

2) because it is informative

3) because they don't have digital forensics/they don't wish to investigate the ADL/they haven't got round to it.

In reference to the media, the ADL was raided by the FBI because it was spying on US citizens and getting info for blackmail. Did the MSM accurately report this incident? no it was a lone gunman - er, lone researcher:

From VT:

It isn’t a very well kept secret that the ADL and AIPAC are agencies of Israeli intelligence. Their litany of transgressions is being dragged into the open by former AIPAC Lobbyist Steve Rosen in his defamation lawsuit against that organization. In 2004, the FBI tried to close AIPAC down for spying, only to see their criminal cases blocked by Bush administration officials.

[link]

from arab news:

The lawsuit came after raids were made by the San Francisco Police Department and the FBI on offices of the ADL in both San Francisco and Los Angeles, which found that the ADL was engaged in extensive domestic spying operations on a vast number of individuals and institutions around the country.

During the course of the inquiry in San Francisco, the SFPD and FBI determined the ADL had computerized files on nearly 10,000 people across the country, and that more than 75 percent of the information had been illegally obtained from police, FBI files and state drivers’ license data banks.

from zionist MSM:

The ADL denied that it is associated with agencies of foreign governments particularly the Mossad, Israel's intelligence service. The ADL has acknowledged that it pays investigator around the country to report on organizations it suspects of hate crimes, anti-Jewish or anti-Israel activities, but says it does not condone illegal methods of obtaining information.

The group has launched a review of its procedures.

"We want to be sure ... there is adherence to our principles and our admonitions -- that we will only function within the law and we will not condone any violation of the law," said Melvin Salzburg, national chairman of the ADL.

Last week officials at the ADL sought to distance the organization from Bullock, now a 58-year-old dealer in Asian art and a zealous information gatherer who kept a database of 1,000 names and 500 organizations on his computer under the names "Arab," "Pinko," "Right," "Skins" and "ANC" (African National Congress).

"We knew nothing about the vast extent of the files," said Barbara Wahl, an attorney for the ADL. "Those are not ADL's files. Those are not ADL's terms ... ADL keeps no computerized network of information. That is all Cal's doing," she said, using the ADL's code name for Bullock.

[link]
:iconvisionoftheworld:
VISIONOFTHEWORLD Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013
You replied with another link by the same conspiracy site, to back up your position taken from the conspiracy site. The legit media isn't reporting this- it's a sham.
koreansupermen Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013
there's 3 links, only one is from VT.
I love how you keep on insinuating, that American Law Enforcement, both acknowledge your problem, do something drastic about it, and then somehow cover it up, or fail to mention it anywhere on THEIR official websites, or make public press announcements.
raiding ADL is not drastic ... shutting down ADL and AIPAC and arresting those who engaged in spying would be appropriate. that wasn't done. not sure i understand your point.
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
but you keep on insisting the FBI and local PD keeps busting Israeli spies, in various posts.

you'd think they would have made some mention to it, mabey even to Al-Jazeera, RT, or some reputable other non-us news.

Are you admitting you made this up?
lol I didn't make up the ADL raid. it's linked to. The AIPAC spying case isn't linked to other than VT, but you can google it.

"Rosen intends to show that obtaining and leveraging classified U.S. government information in the service of Israel is common practice at AIPAC. He claims it was unfair for AIPAC to fire and malign him in the press after he was indicted on espionage charges in 2005. AIPAC’s defense team is committed to getting the case thrown out on technicalities before it goes to trial early next year."

[link]

I doubt RT would run something as controversial as Israel killing toddlers. The idea that there is truly free press is a fantasy. Though Press TV did run the opinions of Americans who thought sandy hook was israel.

When I say "I don't understand your point" it's an invitation to explain your garbled logic. Try it.

"
Are you admitting you made this up?"

Where the fuck did I say that? don't put words into peoples mouths.
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
"[link]"

All you have there, is a former AIPAC employee, who got fired, and life long Israel lobbyist making accusations. While I certainly don't doubt it, its not the same as a Police Raid, and its certainly not substantial evidence, as the speaker is clearly biased against a former employer.

Its a law suit, and Rosenberg THREATENED, to reveal information, and he's hoping the AIPIC will cede something to him. He's not very likely to enter whatever evidence he does have into the court which makes it public record.

"I doubt RT would run something as controversial as Israel killing toddlers"
If there was the slightest bit of possibility its true, they'd do it.

I know if Al-Jazeera would if they could get substantial proof. Niether publication is known to pull punches when it comes to either the US or Israel.

It still makes your claim about a FBI/local PD raid patently false.

" Though Press TV"
is Iranian propaganda. How is press tv any diffrent than US mainstream news. In fact I've found their writing standards far below even mainstream American TV, not to speak even news papers. They litterally make shit up with almost zero correlation to outside facts, and re-print stories from American conspiracy theorists, and UFO fanatics.
koreansupermen Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
reread the posts. ADL raid is acknowledged by MSM. what is disputed is whether it was a spying operation or a "lone researcher"

AIPAC has spying stories too:

In 2004 the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) uncovered information about an Israel spy working in the Department of Defence. The FBI identified the mole as Lawrence Franklin, a policy analyst working for Under Secretary of Defence for Policy Douglas Feith.

Franklin was accused of passing sensitive information to AIPAC staff and to Naor Gilon, head of the political department at the Israeli embassy.

[link]

On August 4, 2005 American Israel Political Affairs Committee (AIPAC) operatives Steven J. Rosen and Keith Weissman were arrested on charges relating to espionage on behalf of Israel.

[link]

The leaking of the investigation of AIPAC to the media on August 28th, 2004 gave advance warning to other spies working with Franklin. The damage to the FBI’s investigation was completed when United States Attorney General John Ashcroft ordered the FBI to stop all arrests in the case. Like the Stephen Bryen case and the hunt for “Mega”, this latest spy scandal seems destined to be buried by officials who have their own secret allegiances to protect, barring a massive public outcry.

[link]

AIPAC also covers for Mossad spies:

"On 9-11, 5 Israelis are arrested for dancing and cheering while the World Trade Towers collapse. Supposedly employed by Urban Moving Systems, the Israelis are caught with multiple passports and a lot of cash. Two of them are later revealed to be Mossad. As witness reports track the activity of the Israelis, it emerges that they were seen at Liberty Park at the time of the first impact, suggesting a foreknowledge of what was to come. The Israelis are interrogated, and then eventually sent back to Israel. The owner of the moving company used as a cover by the Mossad agents abandons his business and flees to Israel. The United States Government then classifies all of the evidence related to the Israeli agents and their connections to 9-11. All of this is reported to the public via a four part story on Fox News by Carl Cameron. Pressure from Jewish groups, primarily AIPAC, forces Fox News to remove the story from their website."

[link]

All that from 10 minutes googling AIPAC and spying. let's hope the sheeple don't use google.
(1 Reply)
:iconmeanus:
meanus Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
reminds me of all t hose KKK people on the web w ho turned out to be black
:iconnovuso:
Novuso Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
Antisemitism has been a charge they have used against any critic of the system for years. How best to silence a critic of the bankers and industrialist war mongers than to label them an antisemite. It has protected them for 70 years to get away with all kinds of things. Just another type of false flag in a control network.

You have entered the Psy-op zone.
KlaxonLithology Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
You do realize that Veterans Today is known for being anti-Semitic, and is in conflict with ADL, and are therefore, irrelevant of the truth of their articles, likely to fabricate information in order to villainize ADL. It is not honest reporting, it's a site full of conspiracy theories taken straight from Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
:iconnovuso:
Novuso Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
I think you missed the point that the ADL can't be trusted because they create their own antisemitism boogieman.
I think you missed the point that VT can't be trusted, niether can Iranian state TV.

[link]

what happened with nuclear christmas?
KlaxonLithology Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I didn't find the article thoroughly evidenced. In fact, there was no evidence listed whatsoever besides 'hurr durp, take my word for it you gullible crapsacks.' And the gullible crapsacks said 'ok, for you are wise and truthful in all things.'

I don't give a shit about ADL, but I'm not going to say they invented these websites until I see some actually, goddamn, evidence-ridden reporting from a trusted source that doesn't have a reputation for conspiracy theories.
pretty sure they'll save the evidence for a court room.

VT also said Mitt Romney had a cuban mistress, had 4 wives, and this cost him the election. if it wasn'tt true, romney would have sued fot defamation. he didn't.

ADL can also sue VT for demation. in fact, that's theit business lol.

THEY WON'T. it's a case of "the dog that didn't bark". look it up if you need help with your critical thinking skills.
"VT also said Mitt Romney had a cuban mistress, had 4 wives"
exactly.

"if it wasn'tt true, romney would have sued for defamation. he didn't."
you obviously don't live, work, or regularly visit America.
i don't. your point? remember VT accused romney of treason, money laundering and bigomy. these are crimes. he should have sued (if he wasn't guilty as hell)
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Romney, like the rest of America, doesn't know what VT is, nor cares. It has zero impact. all he would have done was give VT publicity. Which would have given VT credibility like Romney had something to hide.
Yeah, I'll hold my breath on that. If they really wanted people to believe their rubbish, they should have given us the evidence. Burden of proof is always on the prosecution. ADL doesn't have to prove itself innocent, but VT needs to prove ADL guilty, and until VT does, they're full of crap.

Yes, because Mitt Romney really cared about some conspiracy nutjob website that matters not a fuck concerning his (failed) presidential campaign. They sue major news networks and authors over defamation, not glorified blogs.
ratfacedjews are threatening libel lol

ratfacedjewsYou have fun with those ‘identity theft’ and ‘copyright’ claims’ and I’ll get started on my libel claim for your “ADL owns ratfacedjews.com” comment. How about that?

[link]
ratfacejews seems more trustworthy as a source than VT, actually. But I don't see how this is relevant at all.
it demonstrates ADL can also sue VT
(1 Reply)
well, yeah. I wonder why ....
it's a bluff. they won't. just like 5 dancing israelis sued the police as a bluff and conveniently misfiled their case so it got thrown out before all the evience against them was heard.
blogs contain words and words are what defame people.
Add a Comment: