Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 22, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 112

Why does ADL own and run antisemitic websites?

:iconkoreansupermen:
koreansupermen Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
A forensic search of www.ratfacedjews.com, www.thejewishproblem.com and dozens of other objectionable websites has shown that the Anti-Defamation League headed by Abe Foxman, is funding them and that ADL workers along with volunteers are managing these “NAZI” websites.

These and other websites are used by the ADL in a pattern of massive piracy and copyright violation, a pattern of criminal activity that violates their tax exempt status with the IRS.

“They got some spainin’ to do”

Seems a bit odd. Reminds me of that story about ADL Qaeda:

Highest level sources inside Israel’s military intelligence community are laughing themselves to death.

They took the American press “hook line and sinker” when a story was put in in what was claimed to be an Al Qaeda ” magazine” threatening Iranian President Ahmadinejad for failing to give “them” credit for 9/11.

“It took two years before the New York Times figured out that Al Qaeda spokesman Adam Gadahn, whose family helped found the Anti-Defamation League, a Brooklyn born Jew with a speech impediment, was a fake

[link]

So what's going on? Do they feel sorry for the opposition and so try to help them out a little bit?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconprosaix:
prosaix Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013
Is it still a NAZI website if it's not German? :o
:icontortellinipen:
TortelliniPen Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
It's been a while, psyopjunkie.
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Psyop is koreansuperman? I didn't even notice if he was banned or not.He was that insignificant.
:iconjackmolotov3:
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
no, he changes his handle every few months to look like he's someone else.

I'm already pining for the good old days, when in war we shot people, instead of bitched about the other side on internet forums.

at least in the good old days, someone like koreansupermen would blow himself up once, and we'd be done with it.
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
The thing is with wackos that blow themselves us is they're in limited supply believe it or not and they can't soapbox if they're dead.
So he takes the slightly less cowardly way of being a nuisance.
koreansupermen Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013
not banned. bibicartoonbomb was not banned either, just deactivated. i do not break the forum rules, unlike ADL which break their own rules. honestly ADL has as much credibility as a vegetarian shark.
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
So how do we know that veteran's today, and you are not part of the same type of Israeli/Jew/zionist/whatever plot like you accuse these purported nazis.
koreansupermen Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
you don't.
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
So I just had a revelation.

your actually a zionist, jewish spy. real name Schlomo Abraham Goldwitz.

jaakooob is a athiest muslim terrorist trying to discredit Israel.
Add a Comment: