January 17, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 934

Straw Feminists

:iconwitwitch:
witwitch Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Student Writer
[link]

I've never met a feminist like those portrayed often in the media in real life. I've never met a feminist who wanted to castrate all men.

I'm a feminist who wants equality, not female domination. All feminists I know want equality with men, not to be more important than them.

Read the article. Tell me what you think about this subject.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcodepurpleyedrawings:
CodePurpleyedrawings Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
Oh, Radfems! Don't worry, they will spaz out for an extended period of time and then for a few minutes they recharge their energy and blog. This is your opportunity to get the hell away.
:icondelusionalhamster:
delusionalHamster Featured By Owner Feb 2, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconbmagnum:
BMagnum Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013
Ah, straw feminists. While I was on RationalWiki, I encountered a page on the Redfem hub. Oh sweet powdery jesus...
These people make me sad. The most memorable I ever heard from them being:
"All transsexuals rape women's bodies by reducing the real female form to an artifact, appropriating this body for themselves ... Transsexuals merely cut off the most obvious means of invading women, so that they seem non-invasive."
:iconbmagnum:
BMagnum Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013
Ah, straw feminists. While I was on RationalWiki, I encountered a page on the Redfem hub. Oh sweet powdery jesus...
These people make me sad. The most memorable I ever heard from them being:
"All transsexuals rape women's bodies by reducing the real female form to an artifact, appropriating this body for themselves ... Transsexuals merely cut off the most obvious means of invading women, so that they seem non-invasive."
:iconhungryartistsunited:
hungryartistsunited Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
Pixel art-vertising: [link]
:iconagburanar:
Agburanar Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
The amusing irony in all this is that the radical feminist community continues to obliterate whatever credibility it ever had by mischaracterizing and exaggerating portrayals of feminists in contemporary media.
:iconartisticaxis:
ArtisticAxis Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013
I think people take this subject way too seriously.
:iconzeflyingmuppet:
ZeFlyingMuppet Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Filmographer
A world of imperfect, we have here :no:
Blah... I think getting equality could very possibly take higher measures than extremism.

Why can't we just have equality? Because there's always that one person who is a wannabe Hitler.
:iconb-gata:
B-gata Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013
It's depressing people still complain about feminism (or most equal rights movements). I would expect that in the 1960s. Not in 2013. How many years does it take for people to get comfortable with these things?
:iconjeysie:
Jeysie Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
As many years as it takes for feminists to stop being jerkasses.

Most people nowadays support equality. They just don't support feminists.
Add a Comment: