Closed to new replies
January 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 18

History help!

:iconfreespirit-edwarrior:
freespirit-edwarrior Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
What do you think the most important reason is for the league of nations failing and why?
I have to write an argument about what I think the most important reason is for the League failing is but i'm not sure.
Also I'm not sure how to word it so I inclide enough explination.
I would love your help with this.

So Why did the league of nations fail?
What Is the most important reason?
Why do you think that?

I will be hugely greatful for any help I get with this

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconwadoichimonji:
1. It was boring.
2. Not enough Vikings.
3. Because you should do your own bloody homework.
:iconpuddelbal:
Remember not to copy any of the posts made here. :yawn:
:icongoshadow1:
I have no idea what you guys are talking about :ohnoes:
you all sound really clever....
I guess im the dum one. :saddummy:
:iconpoopgoblyn:
You are living in 2013. THe vast majority of the world's knowledge is in your hands with a simple Google search. Instead of doing anything like that, you are going to instead go on an art-community site, with a vast majority of people who are young and only remember bits of what you are talking about from their own school days, and ask them to do your homework for you.

:iconbravoplz:

I sincerely hope that you fail.
:icontortellinipen:
The League of Nations failed because it wasn't powerful enough. A big part of this was that the US didn't join, and so a huge chunk of the world economy was independent of the League. Therefore, it didn't have the clout to enforce things; when they tried to sanction Japan for various atrocities a bit before WWII, Japan simply up and left.

It's probably more complicated than that, but that's a part of it. Perhaps you should try looking up information sites for your school assignments.
:iconpoopgoblyn:
Kind of like how the UN operates.
:iconnovuso:
The league of nations overall was just a bad idea that could never really work. Even the UN today is pretty much a failed institution. Just because there has not been a third world war does not mean the UN is a success. The lack of a 3rd world war has more to do with MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) than anything the UN has done with its' empty resolutions.
:iconmaddmatt:
I think it was because Aquaman was jealous of Superman and thought Batman didn't have any super abilities.
:iconmgonzales041090:
mgonzales041090 Jan 10, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Batman doesn't have any super abilities!
:iconmaddmatt:
Just the kind of elitism that broke up the League.
Add a Comment: