Closed to new replies
January 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 26

Is Liberty in general dead?

:iconsonigoku:
sonigoku Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
Hey! What's up, brothers and sisters? This are the words of ~sonigoku, a self-proclaimed freeman on the land (and a free-hog on the net). I'd like to reserve ALL MY COMMON-LAW RIGHTS according to the Possible Creators of the Universe (e.g.: Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Kami-Sama, Kaio-sama/King Kai, Zeus, Din, Farore, Nayru, Enmna-Daioh, Invisible Pink Unicorn, Flying Spaghetti Monster, etc.) the American Constitution and the American Bill of Rights. I would also like to reserve my right not to be bound to any unrevealed contract, agreement, etc. according to UCC 1-308 and/or UCC 1-207.

IMPORTANT: This information is for educational, informational, and entertainment purposes only. I do NOT offer legal advice in any way. IF you need legal advice, I suggest you get a competent attorney...and please be advised.

Around July 4, 1776; a group of men has decided that they (along with thousands of others) were fed up with the unjust policies of King George III (or as I like to call him, King George the TURD). These men have gotten together to write up a little document declaring their independence from this tyrant...the document being the "Declaration of Independence."

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed[.]" ---excerpt from the Declaration of Independence

My interpretation (for entertainment purposes): every human being, regardless of race, gender, wealth, age, etc., is no higher than any other human being. The idea is to form a new nation where every human being (or natural person) is sovereign...the king or queen of their castles...the rulers of their own territories without anyone above them telling them what to do. That is TRUE LIBERTY (for entertainment purposes).

Some time later, some of these same men, if not all of them, has established the Constitution for the United States of America and the Bill of Rights...the SUPREME LAW OF THE LAND. The Constitution sets up guidelines on how a TRULY JUST government should operate. The Bill of Rights reserves the unalienable rights granted to us by...whatever interpretation you may have of your Creator(s).

Today, it seems to be an entirely different story in this nation. We have police officers, municipal court judges and magistrates, politicians, school teachers, etc. and even wealthy CEOs of major corporations who seem to always act as if they were above the Creator(s), the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. All these so-called authority figures seem to have corrupted the American way as was intended by our Founding Fathers and are intentionally misleading us to consent to their supposed authorities...making We The People subject to their tyranny. (e.g. taxes on just about everything, people getting locked up WITHOUT DUE PROCESS OF LAW, people getting arrested for the small things while REAL CRIMINALS are committing REAL CRIMES, etc.)

We The People are being CHEATED and LIED TO. We The People need to get informed so we can change that.

For the record: as long as I am in America, I will obey my Creator(s), the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights...even if it violates all other lower statutes, codes, and/or ordinances. I believe (for entertainment purposes) that any statute, code, or ordinance that conflicts with the Constitution and/or the Bill of Rights is null and void.

Here are some examples of the Unconstitutionality of some modern codes that most people mistake for laws:

1) Everyone's been told that in order to drive a car, they need what's called a Driver's License - a privilege granted by the government. What if I were to tell you that's not necessarily true. Back when cars were first invented, no license was required to operate or drive what is now referred to (by the government) as motor vehicles. Before I continue, here are some important definitions according to Title 18 Part 1 Chapter 2 Section 31 of the United States Code [link] :
6) Motor vehicle.— The term “motor vehicle” means every description of carriage or other contrivance propelled or drawn by mechanical power and used for commercial purposes on the highways in the transportation of passengers, passengers and property, or property or cargo.
(10) Used for commercial purposes.— The term “used for commercial purposes” means the carriage of persons or property for any fare, fee, rate, charge or other consideration, or directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit.

Drive and operate are commercial words in nature. So when you get into that "motor vehicle" and "drive" it to wherever it is you're going to, are you making money from the passengers you carry? Are you making money from the cargo you carry? Are you making a living on the road? If you answered "no" to any or all those questions, then you are not "driving" or "operating" a "motor vehicle," you are traveling in your conveyance (for entertainment purposes.)

You have the Right to Travel without permission from the government! Don't let the state take that away from you!

For important case law citations, visit here: [link]

2) The Constitution explicitly grants Congress the Power to coin our nation's money and regulate the value thereof, which is gold and silver. People had the choice to carry the actual gold or silver, or carry U.S Notes that could be exchanged in lieu of the gold or silver. That all changed in 1913, when President Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act (which was drafted by evil bankers, btw) creating the Federal Reserve System, which has been slowly inflating the dollar, thus destroying its value. Not many people have tried to End the Fed (with exceptions of JFK and Ron Paul). The Federal Reserve is NOT a true government agency...The Fed is just as federal as Federal Express. More info on this video: [link]

3)You have the right to self-defense, and to keep and bear arms. This is guaranteed by the Second Amendment of the Bill of Rights.

Now I understand that this is a very controversial issue, considering the recent Sandy Elementary shootings, I understand that guns are dangerous in the WRONG HANDS...and I am NOT advocating that you get a gun and start shooting everyone you see...just for hunting for food and self-defense.

Now let's look at the benefits of gun-ownership. If an intruder breaks into you house: you can get your "nine" and either demand that the intruder leave, or you can shoot him if he's trying to kill you. Relying solely on the police to protect you will very likely have undesirable results in this case.

Before 1776, the British tried to confiscate all the colonists' guns. This was one of the primary reasons we separated from them. Now it seems to be happening again with all these "gun-control" "laws", not allowing ex-felons to bear arms, etc., all of which I believe violates the Second Amendment. If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns...and I'm talking about the REAL OUTLAWS (murderers, robbers, etc.)
Some more good arguments: [link] [link] [link]

4) TODAY'S CORRUPT GOVERNMENT got to its worst when they started requiring human beings to have birth certificates sometime in the 1930s. This was the final push into the tyranny that is practiced today. People are identified by their artificial legal persons (or STRAW MEN), represented by their names in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS on their birth certificates. Because of this, most lower courts now act in ADMIRALTY LAW rather than COMMON-LAW...which is not what our founding fathers intended (for entertainment purposes).
Truth about birth Certificate: [link]
You might also want to Meet Your Strawman: [link]

Those are just a few examples. I understand that some of you might disagree with me on these issues, you do have that First Amendment right, but I also have the First Amendment right to say what I just said.

So there you have it: the powers-that-be today is evil, corrupt, and hates us natual people because of our unalienable rights. They do not want us to persue life, liberty, and happiness...all so they can steal our freedom and subject us to their UNLAWFUL and UNJUST tyranny. We The People need to get informed, research, unite, and reclaim our natural Creator-given rights.

Once again, I am ~sonigoku, freeman on the land (and freehog on the net). Peace! :peace:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmgonzales041090:
mgonzales041090 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Is this performance art? Am I being punked?
:iconwolfyspice:
WolfySpice Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
I know you're bullshitting because you said common law, not natural law.
:iconrenoverchat:
renoverchat Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
No.

Also, after reading the list of things you think are destroying liberty (driver's licenses?), I'm beginning to wonder if this is some kind of satire.
:iconmgonzales041090:
mgonzales041090 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Driver's licenses are an imposition on my GOD given right to drive! 'MURICA
:icondalek1965:
Dalek1965 Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
The way I see it, while some things in this country aren't fair, it's really not right to say that we're living under tyranny. When we start living in a country where the government forces us to have certain religious beliefs, THEN we can say we're living under tyranny.
:iconmclandis:
Mclandis Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
e.g. taxes on just about everything

Cry me a river. Taxes are the price we all pay for civilization.

Also, the colonists were protesting taxation without representation, not taxes in general.

Everyone's been told that in order to drive a car, they need what's called a Driver's License - a privilege granted by the government. What if I were to tell you that's not necessarily true. Back when cars were first invented, no license was required to operate or drive what is now referred to (by the government) as motor vehicles.

First of all, requiring a license to drive a car is not unconstitutional. You do not have a constitutional right to drive a car.
Second, a driver's license exists to prove you are responsible enough to drive and have passed certain tests. Considering how dangerous a car accident can be, that's a minor price to pay for keeping the morons off the road.

The Constitution explicitly grants Congress the Power to coin our nation's money and regulate the value thereof, which is gold and silver.

No, congress has the power to print money period. It is not required to be some magic precious metal. And if we did go back to the gold standard, it wouldn't solve our monetary issues, it would just cause very rapid inflation.

Before 1776, the British tried to confiscate all the colonists' guns. This was one of the primary reasons we separated from them.

No it wasn't. Not even the Declaration of Independence mentions that.

Now it seems to be happening again with all these "gun-control" "laws", not allowing ex-felons to bear arms, etc., all of which I believe violates the Second Amendment.

:|

Are you seriously suggesting that people who were convicted of a serious crime should be free to own weapons that make mass killings easy?
Also, gun control does not prevent you from owning a gun, therefore it is not unconstitutional.

If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns...and I'm talking about the REAL OUTLAWS (murderers, robbers, etc.)

Oh, that's cute. Now tell me, if we made guns more difficult to acquire and kept assault rifles out of the public hands, where are those outlaws going to get them? As it stands, criminals who would normally be barred from getting guns can obtain them legally with shocking ease, either through a gun show or by stalling the background checks.

TODAY'S CORRUPT GOVERNMENT got to its worst when they started requiring human beings to have birth certificates sometime in the 1930s.

:roll:

But of course! How could we not suspect that an attempt to provide someone with an indisputable form of identity is really a convoluted conspiracy...oh wait.
Tell me, do you also believe in chemtrails?
:iconnovuso:
Novuso Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
Liberty is not dead because there is an awakening going that will reassert that liberty. Ignore the trolls and check out my newest journal.

Fight the power.
:iconsonigoku:
sonigoku Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
I saw your journal. Preach it! :salute:
:iconscottahemi:
ScottaHemi Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
nah, Jeep is redesigning the Liberty for 2014.
:icontbschemer:
TBSchemer Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
I think it's time for Zombie Thomas Jefferson to rise up and enact his wrath against the evil neo-Hamiltonian forces to water the tree of liberty.
Add a Comment: