despite sixteen and a half trillion in the hole Odumbo says we have no spendinig problem

yeah,yeah, we all know he needs the cash to feed is 47 percent bum class so the dems can win an election here and there but seriously...we have no spending problem?????? Is he freaking deranged or something...what an ass
what is your opinion?
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You come home one day to find the city sewer line has backed up, filling your house with poo. What do you do? Raise the ceiling? Or remove the poo?

Obama wants you buried in government poo.
I rent dude, so I call my landlord or move
The correct answer is to flush it ALL down the drain.
Will you ever bother with capitalization and proper punctuation?

I mean, it's actually something I'm wondering about by now.
Electing anyone into office is like letting your teenager use your credit card. Some teens are responsible, but if said teen ends up maxing out your credit card instead of using it only for gas and other necessities, then you shouldn't let that teen use your credit card anymore. Not rocket science.
I was wondering when you'd come back
and I fear your usual over the top anti Obama tactics will cause this problem to be largly ignored...

it's true though Obama is clear out of his mind on this... [link]
the guy is dillusional... which combined with his Ego and love of being on camera make him a very dangerious combo for america...
Damn, and just when the forum users were starting to regain brain cells. Good going.
You've returned!

But this isn't one of your normal threads.
yeah, I love how Obama says we are spending our way out of debt...you got to be a total idiot to believe that one but obviously lots of liberals do
Being in debt isn't so bad. It isn't the ammount, it is whether you can afford to pay it off in the long term.
how do we pay it off when most of the country is enjoying their "benefits" instead of working and paying taxes?
Most? Citation please. If you're using that 47% number then that isn't a majority and wouldn't classify as "most".
47 million are on foodstamps alone..then there is disability, welfare, public housing, medicare, medicaid, and a million more
47 million out of ~300 million isn't most either.
thats just foodstamps dude....57 percent of all latino households legal or otherwise are on welfare. California uses one t hird of the nation's welfare budget
long term meaning never