They're hiding things from us.

This is my personal opinion, but I think the government, scientists, NASA, and even probably the G8 are hiding crude things from us. Can it be possible that with advanced technology such as now, they've set up a perfect-looking sky, atmosphere, everything to make our world still look normal? Maybe they've set up a barrier of some sort around earth.

Maybe horrible things are happening outside that barrier. I don't know, but discard the whole "barrier" theory. Probably they're hiding the fact that aliens are real. I'm not saying they are, but maybe they've found traces of alien life or something.

Maybe that's why they're exploring the space a lot more. Like the "Space Jump" or the recently discovered "Super Earth".

I think they ARE hiding things from us. Is it because they think we'd panic and stuff if we find out we're not alone in this galaxy?

What do you guys think? Do you think the government's hiding things from us? :?
Comments51
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The World Governments aren't hiding the aliens from us. The aliens are hiding the aliens from us.

The conspiracy theory in which the government hides aliens from us was created by the government to hide the far more terrifying truth that they actually have no idea what is going on up there.
haha no. they barely have the ability to hide most of the so-called classified work much less all the scandals which just make them look worse

plus if NASA found aliens they would be crowing their discovery from the rafters and using it to get more funding.

and we would give it to them.
No

They're probably hiding non space stuff from us, but no
I don't think they would be involved with aliens, any alien race able to travel across space would reject humans because we are so stupid.
I do, however, believe the government (both US and Australian) is hiding something. They spend so much on wars that seem completely pointless... what are they up to I wonder...
Of course X3
Oh they're at least hiding something from us. Just for example, suppose there ARE aliens. I can imagine them not telling us because it would probably cause pandemonium and complete chaos. :P
They ARE hiding something from you.

Cuz you don't know where those MiBs is at. :mib:
of course the government are keeping things from us, if they didn't there would be mass panic
I dunno, I mean I can see having secret alliances with alien races I suppose.

But putting a barrier around the earth, discovering Earth 2.0, that kind of stuff...I dunno about that. Just because the whole WORLD would have to be in on it. China has a pretty active space program, just as an example, they even have a freakin post office in space (I'm not kidding [link] )

So keeping that a secret means hushing up and working with...everybody else. Not just the ones with the tech to get up there, the ones with the tech to SEE up there- which is pretty much everybody.

And I have a really, really hard time believing that all the governments would agree to go along on this little ploy when they can't get along with anything else.
Stop smoking dried banana leaves.
That's a common misconception. It's not the LEAVES you have to smoke, it's the PEEL With the pulp stuff inside. That's the best part. ;)
I realized that as soon as I hit the ENTER. :(
They sometimes smoke them in prison.
It would be easier to actually solve the problems than to orchestrate a global cover-up.
It would be even easier to deregulate everything, and let the invisible hand of the free market fix it. :iconcowboyplz: YEE-HAW, fuck all poor people!
I'm sure the government hides lots of things, but none of that crazy bullshit.
Hmm. Good point. Like what things?
If I knew that they wouldn't be hidden.
I meant theory. What do you think they're hiding...? :shrug:
The gurmint is hiding thingz from us. :fear: I heard it on the inter net. 911 was a inside job! It's just a google click away!
It doesn't matter what I think, only what I or anyone like you can prove. There is no evidence to support any of this so I must remain skeptical until evidence to the contrary is presented.
Or you know, you're trolling. In which case, carry on.
Nah, I'm not trolling.