Closed to new replies
January 5, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 50

They're hiding things from us.

:iconruwich:
Ruwich Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
This is my personal opinion, but I think the government, scientists, NASA, and even probably the G8 are hiding crude things from us. Can it be possible that with advanced technology such as now, they've set up a perfect-looking sky, atmosphere, everything to make our world still look normal? Maybe they've set up a barrier of some sort around earth.

Maybe horrible things are happening outside that barrier. I don't know, but discard the whole "barrier" theory. Probably they're hiding the fact that aliens are real. I'm not saying they are, but maybe they've found traces of alien life or something.

Maybe that's why they're exploring the space a lot more. Like the "Space Jump" or the recently discovered "Super Earth".

I think they ARE hiding things from us. Is it because they think we'd panic and stuff if we find out we're not alone in this galaxy?

What do you guys think? Do you think the government's hiding things from us? :?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhtimsnayr:
HtimsNayr Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013
The World Governments aren't hiding the aliens from us. The aliens are hiding the aliens from us.

The conspiracy theory in which the government hides aliens from us was created by the government to hide the far more terrifying truth that they actually have no idea what is going on up there.
:iconhtimsnayr:
HtimsNayr Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013
:iconwooooplz:
:iconomicronwanderer:
OmicronWanderer Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student Digital Artist
haha no. they barely have the ability to hide most of the so-called classified work much less all the scandals which just make them look worse

plus if NASA found aliens they would be crowing their discovery from the rafters and using it to get more funding.

and we would give it to them.
:iconincandescentinsanity:
IncandescentInsanity Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student General Artist
No

They're probably hiding non space stuff from us, but no
:iconbudcharles:
BudCharles Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
I don't think they would be involved with aliens, any alien race able to travel across space would reject humans because we are so stupid.
I do, however, believe the government (both US and Australian) is hiding something. They spend so much on wars that seem completely pointless... what are they up to I wonder...
:iconnharlie:
Nharlie Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Of course X3
:iconjinxkatty7:
jinxkatty7 Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Oh they're at least hiding something from us. Just for example, suppose there ARE aliens. I can imagine them not telling us because it would probably cause pandemonium and complete chaos. :P
:iconneowarriorcat:
NeoWarriorCat Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
They ARE hiding something from you.

Cuz you don't know where those MiBs is at. :mib:
:iconultraviolet:
ultraviolet Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
of course the government are keeping things from us, if they didn't there would be mass panic
:iconmercury-crowe:
Mercury-Crowe Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
I dunno, I mean I can see having secret alliances with alien races I suppose.

But putting a barrier around the earth, discovering Earth 2.0, that kind of stuff...I dunno about that. Just because the whole WORLD would have to be in on it. China has a pretty active space program, just as an example, they even have a freakin post office in space (I'm not kidding [link] )

So keeping that a secret means hushing up and working with...everybody else. Not just the ones with the tech to get up there, the ones with the tech to SEE up there- which is pretty much everybody.

And I have a really, really hard time believing that all the governments would agree to go along on this little ploy when they can't get along with anything else.
:icondutchconnaisseur:
DutchConnaisseur Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
Stop smoking dried banana leaves.
:iconmercury-crowe:
Mercury-Crowe Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Professional Artisan Crafter
That's a common misconception. It's not the LEAVES you have to smoke, it's the PEEL With the pulp stuff inside. That's the best part. ;)
:icondutchconnaisseur:
DutchConnaisseur Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
I realized that as soon as I hit the ENTER. :(
They sometimes smoke them in prison.
:iconbullet-magnet:
Bullet-Magnet Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
It would be easier to actually solve the problems than to orchestrate a global cover-up.
:iconenuocale:
EnuoCale Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
It would be even easier to deregulate everything, and let the invisible hand of the free market fix it. :iconcowboyplz: YEE-HAW, fuck all poor people!
:iconendeavor-to-freefall:
Endeavor-To-Freefall Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
I'm sure the government hides lots of things, but none of that crazy bullshit.
Hmm. Good point. Like what things?
:iconendeavor-to-freefall:
Endeavor-To-Freefall Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
If I knew that they wouldn't be hidden.
I meant theory. What do you think they're hiding...? :shrug:
:iconthegman0:
theGman0 Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist
Unicorns.
:iconvisionoftheworld:
VISIONOFTHEWORLD Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
The gurmint is hiding thingz from us. :fear: I heard it on the inter net. 911 was a inside job! It's just a google click away!
:iconm-j-gagne:
M-J-Gagne Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
It doesn't matter what I think, only what I or anyone like you can prove. There is no evidence to support any of this so I must remain skeptical until evidence to the contrary is presented.
:iconpaellamagi:
paellamagi Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Or you know, you're trolling. In which case, carry on.
Nah, I'm not trolling.
:iconpaellamagi:
paellamagi Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
It might be a good idea to speak with a doctor about these delusions. I mean that in the kindest way possible.
But I don't wanna go to the doctor...

They have these creepy syringes and tubes and those things just make me cry... :cries:
:iconklaxonlithology:
KlaxonLithology Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
If we actually did find aliens, we'd be sending out more than a few cursory probes. This is a thing called technological advancement that's enabling us to see these things. It's not us doing 'better' because we're putting more effort into it. I think you're high as fuck and need to go to sleep, citizen.
I'm not high as fuck. It was a mere personal opinion. How did you know what those scientists are doing? It's not like they're gonna broadcast every thing they do.

Hmm. You must be from NASA to know what they're doing behind the cameras. I salute your perseverance and hard efforts to improve our society. :salute:
:iconklaxonlithology:
KlaxonLithology Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I am a scientist, but I was referring to 'we' as in the human race. I think you're high because this whole barrier idea is incomprehensibly dumb. We don't have the technology to do so, we don't have the resources to do so. It can't be done. You're not in the matrix.

Science in general is pretty open about its discoveries, and the same goes for scientific agencies. And scientists tend to be blabbermouths because they're easily excitable. Governments do hide things, but rarely because it will bring pandemonium to the streets.
:iconsmarticleparticle:
SmarticleParticle Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
I don't see why the government would hide the existence of aliens from us. If anything, knowing that we are not alone in the universe could make people stop fighting so much (maybe). Anyway, the chances are that aliens exist, so there's no point for them to hide it.

However, I think there are some things they would hide. For example, if we were about to be wiped out by a giant asteroid or something, would you want to know? I wouldn't. Telling the public about something like that would just create mass panic.
I agree with the asteroid and panic part. :clap:
:iconmgonzales041090:
mgonzales041090 Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Is that a poporing icon? KYOOOT
It is! I should've gone with a Spore, but eh. Poporing's simpler. XD
Are you playing a server right now?
No, I quit a few years ago. :)
:(

Well, iRO released a "classic" server. Good times.
Uh-huh. I remember my sniper and paladin :')

Personally, I don't really like the 3rd jobs... but that's just me.
Did you play with any guilds I might know?
No, the guilds I used to play with weren't that popular, plus, I played on the pRO server.
(1 Reply)
:icondivine--apathia:
divine--apathia Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Why? Obviously, we are still safe, so to hide aliens? astral catastrophe?

Why would they need a barrier to hide aliens, if people still have sightings of them?
Why would they need a barrier to hide astral catastrophe, if obviously, we are still safe?
You'll never know... :paranoid:
:iconthegman0:
theGman0 Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist
"This is my personal opinion, but I think the government, scientists, NASA, and even probably the G8 are hiding crude things from us. Can it be possible that with advanced technology such as now, they've set up a perfect-looking sky, atmosphere, everything to make our world still look normal? Maybe they've set up a barrier of some sort around earth."

:iconreactionplz:
:iconsugiiite:
SugiIite Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student General Artist
yea
Uh huh. :)
:iconsugiiite:
SugiIite Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student General Artist
>:3
Add a Comment: