Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 3, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 58

New World Order?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Please Read this)

:iconj-r-m-n-k-e:
J-R-M-N-K-E Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Student General Artist
New World Order a conspiracy theory any of you ever heard this? If you know what the New World Order Conspiracy Theory is here a link explained it: [link](conspiracy_theory) . Apparently mean a nuclear attack event meanwhile London Olympics 2012 on is involved with New World Order Conspiracy Theory Here the evidence:
* [link] .
* [link] .

Do you believe this is true or false and why?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconblack-allison:
Black-Allison Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013
I don't believe this story because you are obviously an Illuminati puppet.
J-R-M-N-K-E Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Student General Artist
Actually stop believing it now.
:iconhgwizard:
HGWizard Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
The illuminati were originally formed by a group of Catholics called the Jesuits (or the society of Jesus), they were a powerful group in the Catholic church, but they preached absolution for kings and political leaders, which was not very popular among a lot of kingdoms in Europe. The Jesuits were often demonized as trying to seize control of the world back then.

Under pressure, the pope at the time, Pope Clement XIV made a degree and had the Jesuits banished, in which if they were to operate, they had to do it in secret, thus the illuminati. It wasn't until Pope Pius VII lifted the banishment that the jesuits could act freely.
A lot of individuals don't seem to ever really take into consideration of the situation with the pontificate at the time, and it's amazing paranoia from that era still exists in a form today. It's really nothing more than hatred towards religious groups.

As far as the symbolism is concerned, it's all really just a matter of interpretation, and frankly, a torch or an eye can have a number of different meanings. Hell, for centuries, the swastika was viewed as a symbol of peace and understanding. We certainly don't view the nazis that way haha
True.
:iconwquon:
wquon Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
i have an... interesting time talking about this to ppl cause (A)prove it (B)im to little to do nething abt it (C) ur crazy or im happy living in ignorance. so its frustrating to say the least. even if u have enough info that the equivalent of hitting them n the face with a brick ppl will only believe what they want to & nothing will change that until its to late. also since its difficult to shopw the effects of suddle changes for the worse over say a few generations its that much harder to prove your case since ppl r mainly focused on the here & now cuz lets face it life's difficult as is y freak out on something that is seemingly not going to affect u n this lifetime. (kids)
Ok.
:iconxjacksxsadxlifex:
xjacksxsadxlifex Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
whatever the case may be, JRMNKE just make you you come up with YOUR OWN conclusions.
Dont let anyone else think for you
J-R-M-N-K-E Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student General Artist
Ok.
:iconhustlerdu:
hustlerdu Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
is this like the new meanus?
J-R-M-N-K-E Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Student General Artist
I don't know.
:iconmci021:
mci021 Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Meh, not really. Mostly because these things are supported by nutters. They tend not to be the most trustworthy people out there.
Ok.
:iconnovuso:
Novuso Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
In short it is TRUE.

The NWO is not the New World Order though it is an Old World Order. The Illuminati as they are called are the remnants of fallen monarchies, old world aristocrats, knights and crusaders from the Jesuits to Malta and the Vatican. They are also allied with Jewish bankers and fake Jews called Pharisees. They are not real Jews because they worship the Kabbalah an ancient mysticism. The Free Masons go back to the construction of the temple of Solomon. There is much more to the story but the point is this "New" world order goes back thousands of years. They are a bunch of old has beens who want their old monarchies and priesthoods back. They are willing to kill off 6 billion people and start WW3 to get what they want though. Master 33rd degree Mason Albert Pike wrote a lot about the original plot to bring about a one world government by starting World Wars. They did 9/11 and used HAARP earthquake machine to cause that Tsunami in Japan on 3/11/11.

The plot to detonate a nuclear bomb at the Olympics was called Operation BlackJack because the date of the Olympics was 7/27/2012 in that 7+ 2+7+ 2+0+1+2 = 21 BlackJack. Operation BlackJack was called off at the last second because too many people knew about it. There is a lot more to this story and it is certainly worth researching because it leads to other things like the LIBOR scandal and the lawsuit to end financial tyranny.
:iconcrimsonmagpie:
CrimsonMagpie Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
So HAARP caused the 2011 Japan tsunami? Just like it caused/causes 
floodsdroughtshurricanesthunderstormsearthquakes in PakistanHaiti and the Philippines, major power outages, the downing of TWA Flight 800Gulf War syndromechronic fatigue syndrome, turning the upper atmosphere into a giant lens to burn things, modify the weather, and neutralise satellites?

Sounds like a cool piece of kit. 
True.
xjacksxsadxlifex Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
OMG :3 I COULD GO ON FOR HOURS

I’ve been obsessed over this for a while now, but, it really took some changes in my daily routine to finally open my eyes and look at the truth about our world, and our society.

To make a REALLY long story short…. There is basically a VERY SMALL group of people, who have through lies and control achieved world domination. This no myth, and no exaggeration.

These people own and control the financial institutions that tie our international economies.
They own the corporations that provide us all with products and services.
And most importantly there is the media.

The media is their MOST IMPORTANT weapon. This is everything from Hollywood, the music industry, newspapers, news channels, magazines, EVERYTHING. They design and control everything you watch hear and read. Therefore conditioning your thoughts.

To fight this mind control it’s important to remember to THINK for ourselves. We must NOT believe anything the telly says, for that’s what they wants us to think. Instead dare to question the information they give you and come up with your own opinion.

This is a powerful society, and they go to great lengths to achieve what they want.

Open your eyes and look for their symbology, for that’s how you will identify them.
They like to hide their blueprints where nobody ever thinks to look
In plain sight.
:icontoshadaydreamer:
ToshaDaydreamer Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
yeh... you actually think a small group of people who are smart enough to control EVERYTHING would be stupid enough to leave visible signs? *sigh* It always baffles me that people who go around screaming "do not believe everything you see on tv!!1!!", believe everything Youtube/Niburu/insertconspiracysitehere says without question.
xjacksxsadxlifex Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
awww silly!,
They live it out there, because there's ignorant people everywhere, who have no clue what it is all about.
Also just in case you didn't know, there's other resources other than youtube and the internet.
Not that you would know about them haha!
True.
:iconragerancher:
Ragerancher Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
This has a lot of exclamation marks, it must be very important and true.
I just find out this after olympics finished.
:iconempiredice:
empiredice Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
I take NWO theories about as seriously as I do Illuminati youtube comments on pop star music videos. Which is to say, I point and laugh while mentally facepalming at such incredulous stupidity.
LOL and Can I see it?
:iconthegman0:
theGman0 Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist
Oh.
Yeah.
Ok.
Ok.
Yeah.
:iconxadrik-xu:
Xadrik-Xu Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I read and watched this drivel. I am sorry, but most of it is completely stupid. Greedy capitalists don't usually co-operate when it comes to deciding on who gets the power...People from different countries and backgrounds also have trouble deciding who gets to be rich and powerful...There is always a struggle and it seems really puerile and foolish to attempt to contend that they are "All in cahoots" because of a few references to predictable fiction and a few observations about some television commercials, whose only goal is to get you to watch them in a world choked with advertisements. Grow Up.
Oh.
:iconebolabears:
EbolaBears Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
Conspiracy theories are for empty heads that funnel down into big mouths.
Ok.
:iconjackmolotov3:
JackMolotov3 Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
"New World Order a conspiracy theory any of you ever heard this?"

Its basicly various conspiracy theories that have been reworked with names changed since the American fascist supporters started it about FDR in the 1930s. Everytime it gets de-bunked and comes back again, with new names and faces, and seems to focus on whatever new and popular movement

the original copies where about the jews

the copies from the 50s and 60s involved record companies and rock and roll, communists were also involved.

They seem to revolve around pinning changing times and new ideas in one global cabal, where in a strange juxtoposition, those in power, are now the victims.
Oh right.
Please actually comments on this journal: [link] because I think this forums maybe going be :lock.
I mean :lock: .
:iconkatara-alchemist:
Katara-Alchemist Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Student General Artist
Do you want me to lock it for you?
I don't know. This person said something like that: [link] .
They're incorrect. Your thread does encourage discussion, you're fine.
Thank you.
Welcome.
NP.
Oh right.
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Apparently mean a nuclear attack event meanwhile London Olympics 2012 on is involved with New World Order Conspiracy Theory Here the evidence:
So what's their excuse for the non-existant nuclear attack sparked by jewish plots to blame Iran then? Did they decide to call it off because they were good eggs or did the internet scare them off?

Fucking conspiracyfags

Very little discussion in these kind of threads anyway. I'ma call for a lock. Best I can do :lock:
Ok.
:iconjade-abarai-kat:
Jade-Abarai-Kat Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
..i beilive that until a new world order will set itself in front of my eyes, i shall not give too shits about it
:iconqwertywithak:
qwertywithak Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Have they not?
not in my book
Yeah.
besides i have a feeling if there is something like that, i'll be dead and gone when it comes around
Add a Comment: