RUSSIA 51ST STATE

Comments55
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
adding several hundred million to the welfare roles is ok with me...we can get the money by taxing the rich
Can I pick Greenland instead
Sure, and Iceland too... =D
I think the U.S should become the fifth municipality in Greenland instead.
Russia is a huge country with its own government, an extensive history, and distinctive culture, why would they even want to join the United States of America as a state? Seems like it'd be a downgrade to me...
So we can take over the world... that's why they would join us.
Well then an alliance would be better, not statehood, I doubt the entire country of Russia would be okay with being reduced from a nation to a state, especially given their size and diversity.
Most of it is awfully cold, no real warm-water port, and I'm allergic to vodka.

Gotta pass.
No thanks. I pass, even though that place is stacked with minerals and energy. Meanwhile a pretty difficult place to rule over, since it took someone like Stalin crank up a crash program after another to industrialize, but at the expense of enormous number of lives.
Man, what the fuck is wrong with you?
?

If they gave up their government to us... we'd have over 20,000 nukes and could take over the world.
That is the dumbest shit I have ever heard. Because Russia and the US are the only ones who have nukes?
Where are you getting your numbers?

Besides, a dozen or so nukes is probably all that is needed to bring down even a large country. It doesn't matter.
"a dozen or so nukes is probably all that is needed to bring down even a large country"

Says who?
Me. Japan surrender with just two and the nukes today are more powerful than they were back then.
View all replies
Nukes only have a 30% kill rate.
Says who? You didn't answer my other question. Also, It is not necessary to kill everyone in a country in order to defeat it.
View all replies
We have less than 5000. Russian has like 2-3000.
Russia has less active than we do.
View all replies
I thought we'd gotten rid of you :roll:
I thought I never thought anything of you.