wisdom

The dictatorship of the proletariat is a fair objective until you realise that the proletariat are scum.

Am I wise to say this?
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i'll add that if the proletariat seem scum to you, that it is slavery that makes them that way. Voltarine de Cleyre saw this over a century ago. therein lies wisdom.
Wisdom is for turnips.
anarchist turnips, eh? hmmm... :plotting:
What is an anarchist but a turnip.
turnips with the key to your cage.
it makes you a pessimist.
I think it does too, but courage is the end of all means.
Why pro? I always wondered about that. Did they lose their amateur status or something?
You made a claim, now substantiate it. The reason you hold an opinion is much more important than the opinion itself. This is a pretty silly sounding post though.
I am laughing at you, not with you.
I can't really tell if you're trolling or just some pseudo intellectual thirteen year old.
How dare you call me scum. I think you're scum now.

That's what we say.
Who says? The voices in your head.
Shut up, plebian
Also I bet you, pardon my french, know fuck-all about the proletariat, so I don't think one can exactly seem wise if they make sweepingly large statements while not knowing anything.
"I don't think"...like you just did.
I think he just likes making extremely vague sounding statements with big words just to sound deep.
So far it hasn't worked...
His statements have always confused me honestly. It's hard to sound deep if they don't even sound like they mean jack-shit.
He's trying to sound educated.
And the bourgeoisie are any better?
God, anything got to be better than racist rednecks.
I can't understand what you're trying to say. It seems like it doesn't make sense.

First of all, you're saying the proletariat are scum, which is unbearably snobbish.

Second, when you say 'dictatorship of the proletariat' it is unclear if you mean dictatorship run by the proletariat or in favor of proletariat interests (which doesn't make much sense) or dictatorship of someone ruling over the proletariat. If it's a dictatorship over the proletariat, it's still incredibly vague and I have no idea what you're talking about. What dictatorship? All dictatorships? Which proletariat? Whooo are you talking about?

Also, one has no idea why the proletariat supposedly being scum makes a dictatorship any less valid.

In short, what on earth are you saying and what does it mean, and why are you writing it.