i dont know if this is political related but how do you guys feel about pollution

when i see one of those rivers or streams that have more garbage then soil i get really upset. its hard for me to understand people when they just simply can look past that, i hope everyone can reealize that we live on this planet and that if we destroy it we will cease to exist .. here on beautiful mother earth at least
Comments171
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'm pro-pollution. We have waaaay too many other species on this planet, we should knock a few of them out before they get any ideas and start thinking they should go for the title of master species. This is our planet and I'll be damned if I see any pervert dolphins in charge. It's our god given right to make the lesser species our bitches and what better way to show them whose boss than to toss some garbage in their backyard. Let's see them try and challenge our authority while they're choking on milk jug rings. 'MURRRRICA!
you deserve little to no response
Humor is completely wasted on you. :|
The garbage that you can see doesn't even compare to that you can't see, like toxic chemicals.
very true and thats part of the pollution im talking about.. also nuclear waste is a biggie
not to mention in parks.

picking up lots and lots of little bits of platic is not fun.

styrofoam is the worst though. it just breaks appart into smaller and smaller pieces that never really seem to degrade.
Although... the water from streams near nuclear waste disposal facilities has a taste that can't be beat!
I don't understand how people can pollute, but I do feel pretty bad that I buy stuff from companies that do (primarily because I can't avoid them if I buy the things I want).

But I do feel super guilty if I throw away a recyclable and am completely ill at ease if I can't find easy public recycling receptacles.
but you could change the way you consume. you are a consumer and there's no doubt about that but we have a choice to buy what we think we really need and what we just deep down don't need it all comes down to what we want
Pollution is just a myth created by liberal scientists to get more money. Just like evolution and gravity!
I have a petition of 10,000 "scientists" proclaiming gravity to be a fraud being used by the establishment to discredit intelligent falling.
The irony is that scientists might be willing to give up and concede that one.
We should teach the controversy!
no your mistaking global warming. pollution is being done everyday. us just building cities is polluting
Sarcasm seems to allude you.
*elude

Allude has a completely different meaning. Just fyi...
Among other things
Silence fool! He's a being of light!
View all replies
Those commie bastards.
Environmental issues are human rights issues. If the environment suffers, so does our quality of life rapidly deteriorate.
I like pollution with a marinara sauce. Oh wait, that’s polenta.